Lord Dobby: I plan on abandoning my little child

Lowther
Lowther
Published on 30 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣6:27 "One day, I'll get the f*ck outta here and never have to look at her (Q.) again...or her f*cking kid (E.). You can just both f*cking have a good life. And both of you can just f*cking hit the road, and I'll be f*cking gone. I won't look back at either of them. I'll just keep fucking going."

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 2 months ago

Having silver is good. Be careful though in throwing all your eggs in one basket. In America in 1934 they outlawed Gold as a currency, and we get a million "buy gold" commercials per hour. "Under current federal law, gold bullion can be confiscated by the federal government in times of national crisis." ... i'm glad he bought silver, even if he doesn't live in America.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

Chinese fucking communist cunt lol
i love that.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 2 months ago

To be fair though most of the Chinese people are ok... the Chinese government is not.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

that's how it works. they take your ability to make money away and then they take your comments section away and then they turn around and still run ads to make money for themselves. this is why i tell everyone on the internet to use adblocker, currently i'm using the brave browser i'm a little out of date but it still works perfectly fine as is.

but yeah i tell everyone to use adblocker on youtube, because i have a personal vendetta against google and want them to lose out on making money, if i even have to use any or their products i make sure i only use the offline version of their apps.

the point is to make it hard for them to earn any money.

Radical_panda
Radical_panda 2 months ago

does brave still work. youtube found a way around the ads n not sure when theyll fix it

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@Radical_panda: when did you last use it? And also was it on your computer or your phone?

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@Radical_panda: the version I'm using on both my phone and my pc are both a few months behind on updates, and they still block all ads perfectly, and I use YouTube pretty heavily.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 1 month ago

@Radical_panda: I thought it was only me. lol. I can use an ad blocker ublock orgin.