Life Is Longer When You're Single - MGTOW

⁣Sandman Sponsor Link:
Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyMvQEOtGPc

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from James. He didn't send me a topic so I wanted to cover a reddit post with the same title as this video called: "Life Is Longer When You're Single" and the person posting there named Calm Elk has this to say and I quote: "Life feels longer when you're single. I was supposed to spend my life from 30-60 with a woman and kids but now I'm planning on being single for the rest of my life. Something doesn't feel right. It's like that time period isn't supposed to be spent alone. It just feels too long. I'm trying to keep myself busy. It's must harder to live life on autopilot when you're not working so much and having to live up to society's expectations. I'm constantly able to have a lot of time alone to think and I can't just escape my thoughts. In MGTOW married men say that men die earlier because they want to escape marriage. I don't want to escape life or get married because I'm bored. How do you deal with life feeling longer when you're trapped in your head?" Well James thanks for the donation and answering Calm Elk's question would make a great topic. I'll cover it in just one moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor The Brave Browser: Anyways, now back to clown world. The first thing that stood out to me from Calm Elk was when he said that it's much harder to live life on autopilot when you're not working so much. Why would anyone want to live life on autopilot unless they were scared to think about reality and think for themselves? The way I've gotten over the idea of living the next twenty, thirty, forty years, etc alone is by filling up my life with more purpose then I can achieve and that's when I learned that life doesn't feel empty anymore. How you do that is up to you. I've known the answer for this question in my life for quite some time. But another person that asks it is Jordan Peterson. He says that life is short but it's also long. What are you going to do for thirty or forty years without a family? He says there are very few people that can do it but he doesn't say why they are like that and if you can become like them too. Calm Elk you're going to have to spend the second half of your life with no family Christmas. No birthday parties with a family either. It's liberating, sad and scary at the same time. Liberating because your life is to do what you wish. Sad because you're then end of your genetic line, if you care about such things and scary because you're going to face an existential with regards to finding a new purpose or face an existential crisis which seems to be what you're doing right now. When I was in my late twenties I saw two paths in life. One life lived in an interesting way doing outlandish things and becoming a professional shit disturber. Or live the other life which was all about family and settling down. When I was proposed to by a woman I said yes and then changed my mind and said no and kicked the whore to the door. I didn't think I was ready but would be someday. Living with women also drove me insane. I had to take tranquilizers a couple of times. I thought I hadn't found the right woman. I thought I wanted kids but now I realize I would stress so much about them that it would ruin my life. The same with stressing over a wife. Stress has been bad for my health so I can only imagine the horrible pain I would be in if were to marry and have a family. I enjoy peace and quiet above all else. I'm not anxious and lonely the way Jordan Peterson appears to be.

Kirby
Kirby 2 months ago

Yes, I would buy your books.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

Yes Sandman, I'll definitely look forward to having a hard copy of all your work.

Bacheloro
Bacheloro 2 months ago

I'll buy one and one day in the far future it will become the dead sand scrolls;)

chaza84
chaza84 2 months ago

Please do publish a book! I'd buy it for sure

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 2 months ago

incels were always used as canon fodder

Mike Chavez
Mike Chavez 2 months ago

If you make your content into book formats that'd be great! I'd buy some of your books.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

this content has been around since Socrates. mankind just has to repeat history as he is incapable of ever learning from it.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

learn to fly fish. find a hobby.... skip the kids and female LTR....... the endless hours of pain and suffering with a female is torture........ dont worry so much about having to do anything...... you dont have to.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

Amen! There’s lots of social activities men can get into as well like fishing and hunting clubs, hiking clubs or biking gloves. You name it there is stuff guys can get into doing and enjoy life to the fullest. We don’t need to have a warm moist hole to make us feel like a man

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

The name rang a bell, but when I looked him up the account is deleted... so is the post you're talking about.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Finding especially creating meaningful purpose is key to a carefree happy successful and satisfying bachelor lifestyle especially as a MGTOW Monk.

Which sometime in the future, I’d like develop a new method to creating essential molecules like different types of drugs, Amino acids, Proteins even fabricating genetic material you name it...all synthetically by taking a mixed chemical batch of compressed nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen gas as well as pure carbon powder in a electrode jar then hooking that batch to any necessary electrical frequency at 200 volts to fabricate any perfect molecular structure you see use. Then to use lesser voltages to synthetically fabricate proteins and genetic material that you could use in your own laboratory. Which this should also be used to develop artificial wombs.

WindSage
WindSage 2 months ago

If you want to do the book route please do not include the advertisement section of each video, unless you want to add it as filler. Also I do not think the video format will translate well. Maybe pick overarching themes from the videos and do something like. "When I stated in year #### the manosphere was like this and these were the lessons learned because of X,Y,Z"