Karen Calls Police Because She Thinks Man Looks Illegal

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 26 Jul 2021 / In Film & Animation

Walmart again! lol! I think Walmart is Really an Insane Asylum in disguise? This women has surely lost her mind and stopped taking the Med's! lol! Credit to the original poster.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

WOW! cool down guy's! the reason I posted this was to show her mental state in public! I thought it was the Karen's that were Racist? We are all Guy's on here. I know I try to find video's to let you guy's let of steam, but come on shake hands and make up. I though MGTOW was partly about not giving a shit about what people think of you?

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

Despite all of her faults, THIS Karen has her heart in the right place and I agree with her.

Whites are sick and goddamned tired of the unwholesome flood of brown invaders being brought in by the fucking JEWS and crypto-Jewish Catholic charities. A notorious example of the latter being, Catholic Relief Services.

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

You are such a low iq, dirty white animal

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

You dirty, neanderthal animal

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

You are completely sick, your body and your mind from a lifetime of pharmacutical drug use and poor diet and lifestyle

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

@peertube: Fuck off you White-hating Jew bastard. We see you and the Jews' days are numbered! I am doing what I can to help Whites take off the Kosher blinders and learn how to identify the symptoms of Jew activity and then to NAME THE JEW! Thus tying all the points together and making the JEW visible! Instead of fighting on many fronts per each symptoms, by SEEING and KNOWING THE JEW, there's only ONE FRONT to fight on. We're coming for you,,,, Jew. I have a huge archive of Jews who let the Kosher Cat out of the bag and you have NO PLACE TO HIDE. Here are just a few names for you: Harold Wallace Rosenthal, Tim Wise, Abe Foxman, Rabbi Ishmael Levitts, Dr. Noel Ignatiev, Al Goldstein, Canadian PM Trudeau, Linda Gordon, Rabbi Herschel Trubenfeld.... want more of your (((TRIBE))) named??? I've got more,,,, Jew.

jim bennett
jim bennett 2 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: @peertube: july 4th 1976 was called the bicentennial and retards like peer tube did not exist yet.. the media was just starting to create them though... elderly indian looking at garbage comes to mind.. and so little by little step by step their anti-American rhetoric took shape.. I mean I was there.. that perspective was unheard of..

jim bennett
jim bennett 2 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: it's probably a young beaneater..

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

@jimbennett: Yes, I was in high school during the bicentennial. I remember how diluted and weak the Bicentennial propaganda was, which was a surprise to me. The Jewificiation of America was already well underway but, we didn't have the knowledge to know that what we were all seeing was not "liberal" or "pinko" or "hippies" or "Leftist" or "communist" but, JEWISH. Jewish memes well camouflaged and given aliases to mask the bitter poison. We had to wait for the internet and MGTOW to bring the right minds together and formulate the kind of rhetoric that opens eyes and fires up righteous indignation.

jim bennett
jim bennett 2 months ago

i like her.. if you are an American and all Americans were like her,, you might just own a house.. lol.. . we need to deport about 70 million invaders..

faggot
faggot 2 months ago

okay off back to europe for you

jim bennett
jim bennett 2 months ago

@peertube: ignorant comment.. The USA was created July 4th 1776.. by my ancestors..

jim bennett
jim bennett 2 months ago

@peertube: july 4th 1976 was called the bicentennial and retards like you did not exist yet.. the media would soon start to create you though...

theWarrior
theWarrior 2 months ago

Now I am sure that the statistics that say 80% of American women are suffering mental issues or are on some form of medication for a mental issue. Jeesh. -the Warrior

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Wal-Mart's in my country aren't nearly as interesting as in the USA.