Judgement Day is Coming For The Baby Boomers!

generation_apollo
generation_apollo
Published on 29 Apr 2020 / In Film & Animation

The baby boomers just love to attack the millennials at any chance they get. But one day, the boomers will need those same millennials to care for them when they're older. And when that day comes, the boomers will be at their mercy because the Millennials won't forget all the insults and attacks that they had to endure.

⁣Follow Me on:
YouTube: ⁣⁣⁣https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCmqNCz8V9ZXguyzKU
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/HI7lbDKYvgLf/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Generation_ApolMinds: https://www.minds.com/generationapollo/

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

Yes, the Baby Boomers are going to get exactly what they deserve very soon. I'd hate to be old during this coming upheaval, civil war, and chaos period which will last a decade or two. The Boomers allowed the greatest, most powerful nation in known history, collapse and decay so rapidly, history has never seen the likes of it. It must be a record in history for the fastest a superpower empire has been looted and rotted from within, due to neglect and greed.

jim bennett
jim bennett 11 months ago

There is no doubt the older people made alot of money through sheer luck of when they were born.. working without immigrant competition subsidized by govt and banks.. People whoi owned a house before 1978 had a huge advantage because that is when the money scarcity hit the working class. The old people had savings accounts with money in the bank.. BECAUSE THEY COULD AFFORD TO SAVE.. period.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I have to say about the baby boomers when they get old and senile, just leave them in a ditch and ghost them. They started the war on travel and other wars on freedom and they deserve nothing but to be wasted fragments into the void.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 year ago

I subd I would like to see you succeed . Good luck.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 year ago

I had to stop at 12 min .Let me guess you were raised by a single mother . You talk like a little bitch It's not your fault? Right ! Always someone else's fault . Listen you said 30K in Dept. for what to wash dishes .A good edu. cost at least 150k and that's not complete. You have to have A internship .But YOU made the choice to go to collage . So you pay for it . I am almost 60 the last of the boomers your in a time when even the poorest people have phone's in there pocket . Every generation has a hard time but you think it's just poor you. Bull $hit. Quit whining. This is a MGTOW tv channel . I lost 1.1 million dollars from just two weeeman and 25 years of my life and I was MAN enough to make it all back plus some and retired at 50. MGTOW Monk now ! Work on yourself Become the best you can be and stop whining and blaming others it takes up to much time . MAN UP as thay say . That's what MEN do we fix shit we make it better we build and conquer . We dont blame others and whine . And if I get to a place were I cant take care of myself ill take A quick one to the head. I have already died twice I have been shot at had to shoot at other's I had to learn to walk 2 extra times in life you know what I dident do QUIT . What you need is a ALFA Dad ( Father ) That would teach you how to make Real MONEY and not a single mother that taught you how bitch just to get some attention . And dont spend so much time on the computer go out and live some real life. BE A MGTOW & live large & INCHARGE ! * NO WHINING !!!!!!!! *

KEEPER
KEEPER 12 months ago

you know. i agreed with this guys most recent video. but i thought i would listen to this as i saw he had great potential. but your right. this one great big whine fest, and only using the one experience as his justification for all boomers. i know most ppl think of all mgtow as incels and millennials who care only of themselves, bot most ppl know nothing about mgtow unless they live the lifestyle. i guess it could be argued that the low hanging fruit mgtow fit into this version of reality.

jim bennett
jim bennett 11 months ago

ALL of my friends parents could afford bo buy homes and pay them off,, while raising families.. NONE of my generation was able to for the most part.. me excluded I am a high performer. who was ruined later when EVERYBODY was ruined in 2008.. Immgrants and money manipulation.. We are still in the throes of that dysfunction..

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 months ago

@jimbennett: I'm a little confused you thumbed me down and say your friends could not buy houses . And then say BUUTT ( Quote from Mr T- Popp) I'm a high performer !? you did it and they could have too .You got back what you put in . I did not get a bunch of money from my parents . I started out homeless and ate out of garbage cans at Mcdonald's then lived in my car and up from there . In the 21 century with computers there is more opportunity then any other time in history So I think if your smart and work hard and don't quit anyone can make it . People come from all over the world and make it here . I think because here they have that chance and didn't where they came from . It's a matter of how much you want it and of course some luck . It's just not fare to say ALL boomers had it easy because the 60s & 70s were a easier time . Each generation have there own hard time .

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 months ago

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 months ago

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 months ago

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 months ago

BitHound
BitHound 1 year ago

This video is a joke, every generation I don't care which one it is has been lied to......

generation_apollo
generation_apollo 1 year ago

Yes, every generation has been lied to. But the Millennials weren't just lied to, they were indoctrinated and propagandized to a degree not seen since the days of Joseph Goebbels. The only ones who think that what’s happened to the Millennials isn’t an issue are either Boomers who don’t want to take any responsibility for their shitty parenting, and those of any age who are just too stupid to see what’s going on.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

@Generation Apollo : This guy is definitely a Boomer. They all use the same grab-bag of excuses and pre-conceived bullshit responses.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

Use a unique response, boomer. You guys give the same stupid few answers, like reading from a script.

Johnny_Cage