Johnny Rebel - Alabama Nigger.mp4

noroi
Published on 12 Feb 2020 / In Music

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
Cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

We dont screw like the white folks do
We just screw til we get through

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna be white more and more
So i can bitch at the nigger next door

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I'm glad this tune came along
We done wore out one nigger song.

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna be white dont you understand
So I can play in a trashy white band

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

lou_douglas
lou_douglas 3 months ago

ah an old classic

luluopa
luluopa 4 months ago

tribalism and racism is natural, everyone likes his own kind,
trying to deny it is aberration.

sauger1001
sauger1001 5 months ago

As a black man, I DEFINITELY agree with "To hell with the NAA(L)CP" (the "L" stands for "Liberal", ala Rush). Never trusted those sellouts.. Everything else? Whatever... 1st Ammendment. Socialist liberal democrats (regardless of race) however, can go fvck themselves.

nirajsunar28
nirajsunar28 5 months ago

Niger have lowest iq in america

ancientsea
ancientsea 8 months ago

honinej - he DISLIKED my comment. Was it NOT ''WOKE", and beneficial to the leech Niggers ??

bigintol03
bigintol03 6 months ago

I doubt, we're about 30 + years to late! lol

GnosticMonk
GnosticMonk 10 months ago

This is just divide and conquer tactics , true MGTOWs don't fall for that shit.

redsfan277
redsfan277 11 months ago

It's a catchy tune. even niggers should be dancing to it

eoegdljs
eoegdljs 12 months ago

Niggers are subhuman race.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

to the virtue signaling cucks here, go talk to ibmor men about being racists and separatists , and then you come here. Thanks

NlGGERSLAYER
NlGGERSLAYER 1 year ago

Shut it race traitor

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@NlGGERSLAYER: Don't know if you are a troll or just stupid

NlGGERSLAYER
NlGGERSLAYER 1 year ago

@AntiCuck1982: shut up u incel loser kys

@NlGGERSLAYER: Okay Mr.Pro division, You don’t realize that women use u

As a pawn

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

They want racism as a tool to divide us as brothers into destroying ourselves, I don’t tolerate the anti-whiteness in our society but I also don’t condone unfounded biases that are truly destructive to any community.

RossGray
RossGray 8 months ago

@Shadow Monk: racism is just a conclusion of experience and it's normal to dislike race that acts like niggers regardless of what jews tell you. and yes no way i wanna unite with niggers while they hate me murder and steal

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

@RossGray: Shadow Monk talks like a true liberal: inclussion, divisivness. The same tool the democrats and republicans are using to destroy whites inside the USA.

badash
badash 1 year ago

Lol got my sub

ChappyRobot
ChappyRobot 1 year ago

This shit funny asf yall some snowflakes stupid niggers

Robokitty
Robokitty 1 year ago

What the fuck is this racist bullshit. Do you think your cool twat?

Demonlung420
Demonlung420 1 year ago

Leave politics out of MGTOW. if that's how you feel then that's on you.

honinej

@Eric : race betrayer

lonestar_mgtow
lonestar_mgtow 1 year ago

Hell yeah ,long live dixie ,heritage not hate

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 year ago

Respect your culture and where you come from. I only see white cultures being shamed and censored.

Robokitty
Robokitty 1 year ago

Lmao muh heritage

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

@TheWealthy1 : Remove the comment where you are answering to that person, dude.

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

thr comment section explains why the west is falling. I want to see more of these videos to weed out the pussified leftist filth in the MGTOW community.

man51
man51 1 year ago

The west didn't fall. Only Nazis and Southern Confederacy fell. Get over it tard.

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

@Man 51: "We are winning, bro."

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

this song is so catchy.

man51
man51 1 year ago

I consider racist MGTOWs, Incels in disguise. MGTOW is independent of politics and should be, therefor in every opportunity I'm going to call out the degenerates when they're trying to hijack MGTOW into right-wing ideology. I'm not even a black guy but I believe MGTOW belongs to ALL MEN.

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

stfu virtue signaling buffoon. This is why the west is falling when instead of lauhhing at this shit you want to virtue signal. You're filthy leftist. Right wingers don't beleive racism exist.

man51
man51 1 year ago

@Joe Kerr: You can laugh it off because it's not about you. The same right-wingers took down a buzzfeed video and a swedish airline add because they were only slightly negative about white people. So stop acting like a hypocrite douche!

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

@Man 51: Dude I'm black. I'm libertarian I advocate for free speech of all kind even if it's negative about black people. Ever since white people started speaking up for black people, black people haven't been taking responsibility for themselves and taking care of themselves. It's leftist like you that cause more harm than good by thinking you have to defend this anti racist shit. You don't leave that alone. In 90s we used to make fun of everyone and there wasn't this much issue as it is today. Stop listening to leftist narratives about racism it's bullshit.

As_A_BlanketyBlank
As_A_BlanketyBlank 1 year ago

Not a black guy either, this garbage has by definition nothing to do with MGTOW. To all the people calling you a lefty, I suggest thinking outside of the left vs right paradigm and start understanding that neither side has done anything of substance against the draconian laws that are in place to keep men down, and the family fragmented.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@Man 51: wow .. i don't believe you are trying to virtue signal using the fact that people take videos down...... WOOOW ... huh...why is there a mgtow.tv.... hummm??

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

@Joe Kerr: I thought this was supposed to be funny: satire. So, my assumption was correct then, eh?

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

MGTOWS are always incels in disguise, racism is not a factor. MGTOWS are MSTOWS, men sended their own way.

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

@honinej: Ha I knew it. You prove my point, You’re gonna get banned from here and that’s my last laugh

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

@honineSJW: You’re obviously a woman who’s threatened by us because we threaten your narcissistic simp-ply chain. You think by aggravating us. you could stop us. You won’t abuse another man again. We will inform more than you could possibly abuse.

DJGriffin
DJGriffin 1 year ago

Black guy walking along the beach comes across a magic lamp, picks it up and begins to rub it...POOF, a genie appears and grants him three wishes...Black guy thinks for a few seconds and then responds "I wanna be white..tight... and outa sight!" The genie replies "your wish is my command" and POOF! ....turns the black guy into a tampon..........

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

If those of you are that racist, Then that shows how much you don’t truly care about the MGTOW philosophy...Period!

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

stfu

As_A_BlanketyBlank
As_A_BlanketyBlank 1 year ago

I agree, racism has nothing to do with MGTOW. We don't need MGTOW to be associated with racism and the right-wing. There are male feminists on Youtube that are litterally trying to link these things together because it helps invalidate our message in people's minds. This is very problematic. MGTOW should not be placed in the right-left political spectrum at all.

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 year ago

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: You make some very good points. However the great thing about MGTOW is that it is the most passive aggressive solution and completely non-centralized. MGTOW can't be shut down.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: caring about "male-feminists" or feminists or any kind of degenerate is the reason the west society is a hostage of pc culture to begin with

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

those kind of leftists sociopaths will acuse you of racism no matter what... if you say something like " only net tax payers should vote" , they will call you racist and misogynist .... and because pussies that are afraid of not being PC , we will always have to pay for single moms to produce more criminals with taxes.

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: But, isn't the right crushing feminism, though?

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Racism of any kind is what would destroy our MGTOW community like Rome for an example believe it or not, Because you racist zealots are too arrogant stubborn and blind when it comes to race can’t you see? You white nationalists and you anti-white anarchist thugs are driving a racial wedge into our community and that’s unacceptable. MGTOW is about uniting all men under all fronts. So heal, not hate your fellow brethren black, white, hispanic or asian. That’s what the liberal feminists, Tradcons want is to have all of us divided they want all of us divided which BLM and the KKK aren’t helping. The alt right are just a bunch of tradcucks and the Black Lives Matter and Antifa are a bunch of liberal snowflakes. You fellow men are much better than that! . So stop further dividing up the MGTOW community by race. Live the higher standard gents. For those of you white nationalist mooks and anti-white thugs have a problem, “eat a bunch of dicks”

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Race doesn’t matter, It’s all trivial.

man51
man51 1 year ago

I definitely agree. There were two times I decided to quit mgtow because of all the racism that was going on. There were channels like Sandman which gradually turned into far-right pundits talking about immigration and other identity politics instead of men's problems. Now fortunately there are rather independent content creators that I follow like CGA and Better Bachelor. Now I just bash racist fucks whenever I see them. I respect good white people but white supremacists (or racists from other races) can fuck off.

Robokitty
Robokitty 1 year ago

@Man 51: i agree, the problem is hat many racists, misogynists, homophobics, pedophiles, and bestialities try to inflitrate mgtow.tv, we need to seperate ourselves from them.

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

I get it, but I don't fight with racists; they actually have a right to be whatever they want to be--as long as it doesn't affect me. Remember, I've gone my own way--not just when it comes down to women--society also. I'm the loner; I'll just mind my business and keep to myself. If trouble approaches, I'll handle it. But, until then: I'm to myself...

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

@TheMasterofBluePillDisaster : I’ll always support you guys as both my black brothers and my fellow white brothers too. I will not tolerate any kind of division in this community. MGTOW are much better than a bunch of traditionalist shills and a bunch of left leaning socialist BLM Bigots going at each other’s throats. Whenever I try to step in and do the right thing I get crap from both sides. Racists from both sides are superstitious and lack logic. Hating someone based off their Dna or skin color is the most craziest most and logical thing ever. Sure I do completely agree with them on the liberal socialism and cancel culture. But the only thing I don’t agree it’s to attack everybody who has different skin colors especially that they’re MGTOW Too, And I just don’t want to see the infighting and division from MGTOW based off race. This is tearing MGTOW apart and they’re unaware about that. It’s such a Horrible Horrible Travesty.

RustyMrRoboto
RustyMrRoboto 1 year ago

Pretty disappointed at those in the comments demanding this be removed. Agree or disagree with any message being broadcast it's not your place to silence. If it's a bad idea then it's easy to point out it's a bad idea.

Go back to YouTube, cancel culture clowns!

GynocentrismWatch
GynocentrismWatch 1 year ago

How dare we voice opinions on racist shit! After all, we are supposed to just slow clap to all white supremacist content, right?

Robokitty
Robokitty 1 year ago

@Gynocentrism Watch: I agree because of this fuckface my dad restricted mgtow.tv because he thought all mgtows were racist because of this video.

GynocentrismWatch
GynocentrismWatch 1 year ago

@Eric : And that was one point I was trying to get across with my video. Leftists will accuse people of racism even when they aren't. MGTOW isn't doing itself any favors when it lets it's people prove them correct.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@Eric : your father is a cuck probably ... you are goind to end up a cuck or leftist sociopath anyways

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

I'll drink to that...

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Like it or not, The radical DemoKKKratic left and feminism has created a racial divide between men. Btw the alt-right isn’t really a real conservative group, they are just a bunch of shills... Stop blaming each other based off race which race has nothing to do with intelligence or morality of different men, It is just the character and social environment, Not race. We must get along and unite. what the heck guys... ?
#BLACKLIVESMATTER AND #WHITELIVESMATTER, #MALELIVESMATTER...
#MAGA #MGTOWSFORTRUMP2020
#Q #WWG1WGA #DRAIN THE SWAMP.

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

#Q , oh, you are a Q-TARD. I see.

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

Obviously yes. What are you either a blind SJW communist. You’re not apart of us as MGTOW.

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 1 year ago

Dass ray-sissss! ☺️?

luluopa
luluopa 4 months ago

das raiste

MorningStar
MorningStar 1 year ago

wtf was that?

monk2018
monk2018 1 year ago

I think I get what it's saying a weird way of putting it the NAACP screwed them over and the ones standing with the NAACP are no better then the feminst am I right don't think it's meant to be racist

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

Maybe...

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

Maybe...

Greybaldi
Greybaldi 1 year ago

this is no different to feminism.

its still Identity politics.

Besides that Ideology has been tried. Their women turned on them too.

So put down what appears to be trolling and imbibe the life saving advice on this site.

In the end if you're stood before a judge who destroys your future, you, not the group you ascribe to has to save you.

Heck that day will tell you who stands with you.

Maybe a man of color from Alabama.

Grenade556
Grenade556 1 year ago

Dude take this crap out of here. MGTOW unites white, asian and black men against one opponent. How can we be together if somebody upload this retarded shit ?

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 1 year ago

If we fail to desensitize ourselves to these lovely linguistic gems, the leftards with their one-sided virtue-signaling self-righteousness will continue to use words like "racist", "sexist", "misogynist", etc.to shame and isolate true Free Thinkers and Individualist Freedom Lovers, whether we be Crakkkaz and niggahz or whatever other race we can ascribe a controversial word to.

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Why don’t you start your own version of MGTOW for white supremacists then...even though our true MGTOW community which isn’t racist and doesn’t teach racism will outcompete any other racist group because as a part of human and spiritual nature, We men are more drawn to unity and harmony with our brethren against a common foe IE women.

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

free dpeech brah

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

Tell that to ibmor men , and their claim of not having kids with white woman to presever their genetics

themgtowartist
themgtowartist 1 year ago

this isn't cool take this shit down

CptMonkey
CptMonkey 1 year ago

I agree, but if this is a free speech platform they have to do it willingly.

honinej
honinej 8 months ago

Yeah, bring pollitical correctness, cancel culture and "democracy" here too! STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

@honinej: Go fuck yourself.

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

What the hell are you doing on MGTOW TV?

LEROYWASH220
LEROYWASH220 2 years ago

WE'VE ALL BEEN LIED TO!

WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST:

HERE'S A LIST OF "WHITE SLAVE TRADES": 1.BARBARY SLAVE TRADE 2. ARAB SLAVE TRADE 3. IRISH SLAVE TRADE 4.CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADE, 100'S OF MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WERE ENSLAVED OVER THE LAST 2,500 YEARS, HALF WERE WHITE WOMEN!

man51
man51 1 year ago

What does it have to do with the video? Does it justify you going and calling black people the N-word? Doing clear racism and then complaining "why are white people called racists?" is counterproductive!

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

@brillianteric I wouldn't be made at Alabama cracka or Alabama nigger. I made a video making fun of white and black like this because I love everyone. Racism don't exist.

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

@Eric Hughes Robillard: No it does not it's made up by dumb leftist. The term wasn't used until 1960s the same time civil rights was put in. Hate people is just hating people don't need to add more labels like racism or sexism for a specific group. You people it's just called hatred no need for these extra words they help to divide people and shut people down from expressing themselves.

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Anybody is capable of being racist and we need to end the racist insanity.

TheMasterofBluePillDisaster

@Shadow Monk: Racism is never going to die; you do know that, right?

Shadow Monk99 2 years ago

“Woah woah woah..... MGTOW is supposed to be a racially diverse community and any form of racism won’t be tolerated here, As a white man I understand that you’re angry and confused about black people but not all of them are terrible and racist thugs; Look I don’t tolerate anti-whiteness either but I also do not condone white-supremacy or any other form of racism either.... Also women also want all of us men divided by race.

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

shut up you sound like a leftist. There's no such thing as racism. As a matter fact dumb shit like this ironically brings people together. People tend to like folks they make fun of without realizing it.

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Of course racism isn’t natural, The Democrats invented it and feminism uses it to divide us men!

Joekerr
Joekerr 1 year ago

I hate snowflakes. How come someone like me who isn't white can see this and laugh? But some MGTOW s white I presume virtue signal iut of guilt or some shit. Like stfu don't stand for people as if thrir children. That just really get me P.O. I hate this leftist culture and indoctrination it has on people.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

go ask to be inclued in the ibmor community then

Shadow Monk99 8 months ago

No they would accept me for my white skin, I prefer MGTOW More. But anyway we shouldn’t have to be divided into separate communities, We are all on this vessel together which there’s nowhere else to go so we just have to try to get along as much as possible for the sake of our community and share it together and why should two sides fight over the same vessel based on race. Which I sure as heck not leaving MGTOW for another community... MGTOW doesn’t just belong to one race but belongs to all, We through MGTOW can recreate our own Heritage. Having artificial wombs will solve the white population crisis I agree. But I also believe MGTOW can cure any race of man who accept the RedPill and bring all men together into racial unity. It’s just complete insanity that this is happening...where we as MGTOW regardless of race shouldn’t have to be fighting amongst ourselves. Women radicalized black men into being anti white which is predominantly a Bluepill thing as well as modern day white supremacy : (

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 years ago

He is right. The Nigger is a different sort of half-monkey human. They can/t understand an abstract. They are as selfish as spoiled children. They lie more than women. They think stealing is just an appropriate transfer of wealth. They smell.

man51
man51 1 year ago

Neither is colonialism. What are you doing here then? Go white knight for the women of your tribe if they are better than men of different color you fucking incel.

ancientsea
ancientsea 1 year ago

@Man 51: skin color has, "NOTHING" to do with it....you puke-lapping millemial brainwashed pussy.

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

@ancientsea: I agree it definitely has to do with family and cultural backgrounds, And MGTOW can improve all men who truly accept its philosophy and principles. Most of these guys don’t get it.

Shadow Monk99 1 year ago

Most of these guys who blindly hate upon other men because of skin color is true insanity.