Johnny Rebel - Alabama Nigger.mp4

noroi
Published on 12 Feb 2020 / In Music

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
Cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

We dont screw like the white folks do
We just screw til we get through

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna be white more and more
So i can bitch at the nigger next door

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I'm glad this tune came along
We done wore out one nigger song.

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I wanna be white dont you understand
So I can play in a trashy white band

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

ChappyRobot
ChappyRobot 12 days ago

This shit funny asf yall some snowflakes stupid niggers

Eric
Eric 18 days ago

What the fuck is this racist bullshit. Do you think your cool twat?

Demonlung420
Demonlung420 21 days ago

Leave politics out of MGTOW. if that's how you feel then that's on you.

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

My new favorite song. LOL

Eric
Eric 14 days ago

congradulations asshole

lonestar_mgtow
lonestar_mgtow 1 month ago

Hell yeah ,long live dixie ,heritage not hate

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

Respect your culture and where you come from. I only see white cultures being shamed and censored.

Eric
Eric 3 days ago

Lmao muh heritage

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

thr comment section explains why the west is falling. I want to see more of these videos to weed out the pussified leftist filth in the MGTOW community.

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

The west didn't fall. Only Nazis and Southern Confederacy fell. Get over it tard.

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

this song is so catchy.

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

I consider racist MGTOWs, Incels in disguise. MGTOW is independent of politics and should be, therefor in every opportunity I'm going to call out the degenerates when they're trying to hijack MGTOW into right-wing ideology. I'm not even a black guy but I believe MGTOW belongs to ALL MEN.

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

stfu virtue signaling buffoon. This is why the west is falling when instead of lauhhing at this shit you want to virtue signal. You're filthy leftist. Right wingers don't beleive racism exist.

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

@Joe Kerr: You can laugh it off because it's not about you. The same right-wingers took down a buzzfeed video and a swedish airline add because they were only slightly negative about white people. So stop acting like a hypocrite douche!

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

@Man 51: Dude I'm black. I'm libertarian I advocate for free speech of all kind even if it's negative about black people. Ever since white people started speaking up for black people, black people haven't been taking responsibility for themselves and taking care of themselves. It's leftist like you that cause more harm than good by thinking you have to defend this anti racist shit. You don't leave that alone. In 90s we used to make fun of everyone and there wasn't this much issue as it is today. Stop listening to leftist narratives about racism it's bullshit.

As_A_BlanketyBlank
As_A_BlanketyBlank 1 month ago

Not a black guy either, this garbage has by definition nothing to do with MGTOW. To all the people calling you a lefty, I suggest thinking outside of the left vs right paradigm and start understanding that neither side has done anything of substance against the draconian laws that are in place to keep men down, and the family fragmented.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 20 days ago

@Man 51: wow .. i don't believe you are trying to virtue signal using the fact that people take videos down...... WOOOW ... huh...why is there a mgtow.tv.... hummm??

DJ Griffin
DJ Griffin 1 month ago

Black guy walking along the beach comes across a magic lamp, picks it up and begins to rub it...POOF, a genie appears and grants him three wishes...Black guy thinks for a few seconds and then responds "I wanna be white..tight... and outa sight!" The genie replies "your wish is my command" and POOF! ....turns the black guy into a tampon..........

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

If those of you are that racist, Then that shows how much you don’t truly care about the MGTOW philosophy...Period!

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

stfu

As_A_BlanketyBlank
As_A_BlanketyBlank 1 month ago

I agree, racism has nothing to do with MGTOW. We don't need MGTOW to be associated with racism and the right-wing. There are male feminists on Youtube that are litterally trying to link these things together because it helps invalidate our message in people's minds. This is very problematic. MGTOW should not be placed in the right-left political spectrum at all.

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: You make some very good points. However the great thing about MGTOW is that it is the most passive aggressive solution and completely non-centralized. MGTOW can't be shut down.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 20 days ago

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: caring about "male-feminists" or feminists or any kind of degenerate is the reason the west society is a hostage of pc culture to begin with

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 20 days ago

those kind of leftists sociopaths will acuse you of racism no matter what... if you say something like " only net tax payers should vote" , they will call you racist and misogynist .... and because pussies that are afraid of not being PC , we will always have to pay for single moms to produce more criminals with taxes.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Racism of any kind is what would destroy our MGTOW community like Rome for an example believe it or not, Because you racist zealots are too arrogant stubborn and blind when it comes to race can’t you see? You white nationalists and you anti-white anarchist thugs are driving a racial wedge into our community and that’s unacceptable. MGTOW is about uniting all men under all fronts. So heal, not hate your fellow brethren black, white, hispanic or asian. That’s what the liberal feminists, Tradcons want is to have all of us divided they want all of us divided which BLM and the KKK aren’t helping. The alt right are just a bunch of tradcucks and the Black Lives Matter and Antifa are a bunch of liberal snowflakes. You fellow men are much better than that! . So stop further dividing up the MGTOW community by race. Live the higher standard gents. For those of you white nationalist mooks and anti-white thugs have a problem, “eat a bunch of dicks”

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Race doesn’t matter, It’s all trivial.

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

I definitely agree. There were two times I decided to quit mgtow because of all the racism that was going on. There were channels like Sandman which gradually turned into far-right pundits talking about immigration and other identity politics instead of men's problems. Now fortunately there are rather independent content creators that I follow like CGA and Better Bachelor. Now I just bash racist fucks whenever I see them. I respect good white people but white supremacists (or racists from other races) can fuck off.

Eric
Eric 18 days ago

@Man 51: i agree, the problem is hat many racists, misogynists, homophobics, pedophiles, and bestialities try to inflitrate mgtow.tv, we need to seperate ourselves from them.

RustyMrRoboto
RustyMrRoboto 2 months ago

Pretty disappointed at those in the comments demanding this be removed. Agree or disagree with any message being broadcast it's not your place to silence. If it's a bad idea then it's easy to point out it's a bad idea.

Go back to YouTube, cancel culture clowns!

Gynocentrism Watch
Gynocentrism Watch 6 days ago

How dare we voice opinions on racist shit! After all, we are supposed to just slow clap to all white supremacist content, right?

Eric
Eric 3 days ago

@Gynocentrism Watch: I agree because of this fuckface my dad restricted mgtow.tv because he thought all mgtows were racist because of this video.

Gynocentrism Watch
Gynocentrism Watch 3 days ago

@Eric : And that was one point I was trying to get across with my video. Leftists will accuse people of racism even when they aren't. MGTOW isn't doing itself any favors when it lets it's people prove them correct.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 4 months ago

Like it or not, The radical DemoKKKratic left and feminism has created a racial divide between men. Btw the alt-right isn’t really a real conservative group, they are just a bunch of shills... Stop blaming each other based off race which race has nothing to do with intelligence or morality of different men, It is just the character and social environment, Not race. We must get along and unite. what the heck guys... ?
#BLACKLIVESMATTER AND #WHITELIVESMATTER, #MALELIVESMATTER...
#MAGA #MGTOWSFORTRUMP2020
#Q #WWG1WGA #DRAIN THE SWAMP.

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 4 months ago

Dass ray-sissss! ☺️?

MorningStar
MorningStar 4 months ago

wtf was that?

monk2018
monk2018 4 months ago

I think I get what it's saying a weird way of putting it the NAACP screwed them over and the ones standing with the NAACP are no better then the feminst am I right don't think it's meant to be racist

Greybaldi
Greybaldi 4 months ago

this is no different to feminism.

its still Identity politics.

Besides that Ideology has been tried. Their women turned on them too.

So put down what appears to be trolling and imbibe the life saving advice on this site.

In the end if you're stood before a judge who destroys your future, you, not the group you ascribe to has to save you.

Heck that day will tell you who stands with you.

Maybe a man of color from Alabama.

Grenade556
Grenade556 4 months ago

Dude take this crap out of here. MGTOW unites white, asian and black men against one opponent. How can we be together if somebody upload this retarded shit ?

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 4 months ago

If we fail to desensitize ourselves to these lovely linguistic gems, the leftards with their one-sided virtue-signaling self-righteousness will continue to use words like "racist", "sexist", "misogynist", etc.to shame and isolate true Free Thinkers and Individualist Freedom Lovers, whether we be Crakkkaz and niggahz or whatever other race we can ascribe a controversial word to.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Why don’t you start your own version of MGTOW for white supremacists then...even though our true MGTOW community which isn’t racist and doesn’t teach racism will outcompete any other racist group because as a part of human and spiritual nature, We men are more drawn to unity and harmony with our brethren against a common foe IE women.

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

free dpeech brah

themgtowartist
themgtowartist 4 months ago

this isn't cool take this shit down

CptMonkey
CptMonkey 4 months ago

I agree, but if this is a free speech platform they have to do it willingly.

LEROYWASH220
LEROYWASH220 6 months ago

WE'VE ALL BEEN LIED TO!

WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST:

HERE'S A LIST OF "WHITE SLAVE TRADES": 1.BARBARY SLAVE TRADE 2. ARAB SLAVE TRADE 3. IRISH SLAVE TRADE 4.CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADE, 100'S OF MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WERE ENSLAVED OVER THE LAST 2,500 YEARS, HALF WERE WHITE WOMEN!

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

What does it have to do with the video? Does it justify you going and calling black people the N-word? Doing clear racism and then complaining "why are white people called racists?" is counterproductive!

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

@brillianteric I wouldn't be made at Alabama cracka or Alabama nigger. I made a video making fun of white and black like this because I love everyone. Racism don't exist.

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

@Eric Hughes Robillard: No it does not it's made up by dumb leftist. The term wasn't used until 1960s the same time civil rights was put in. Hate people is just hating people don't need to add more labels like racism or sexism for a specific group. You people it's just called hatred no need for these extra words they help to divide people and shut people down from expressing themselves.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 7 months ago

“Woah woah woah..... MGTOW is supposed to be a racially diverse community and any form of racism won’t be tolerated here, As a white man I understand that you’re angry and confused about black people but not all of them are terrible and racist thugs; Look I don’t tolerate anti-whiteness either but I also do not condone white-supremacy or any other form of racism either.... Also women also want all of us men divided by race.

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

shut up you sound like a leftist. There's no such thing as racism. As a matter fact dumb shit like this ironically brings people together. People tend to like folks they make fun of without realizing it.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

Of course racism isn’t natural, The Democrats invented it and feminism uses it to divide us men!

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 1 month ago

I hate snowflakes. How come someone like me who isn't white can see this and laugh? But some MGTOW s white I presume virtue signal iut of guilt or some shit. Like stfu don't stand for people as if thrir children. That just really get me P.O. I hate this leftist culture and indoctrination it has on people.

ancientsea
ancientsea 7 months ago

He is right. The Nigger is a different sort of half-monkey human. They can/t understand an abstract. They are as selfish as spoiled children. They lie more than women. They think stealing is just an appropriate transfer of wealth. They smell.

Man 51
Man 51 1 month ago

Neither is colonialism. What are you doing here then? Go white knight for the women of your tribe if they are better than men of different color you fucking incel.

ancientsea
ancientsea 1 month ago

@Man 51: skin color has, "NOTHING" to do with it....you puke-lapping millemial brainwashed pussy.