Rent an RV from RVshare

Sandman
2,275
Published on 29 Nov 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- Ancient Purity
- http://www.ancientpurity.com/
- (Save 10% enter the code MGTOW in the check out)

Margot Robbie teases her new Pirates of the Caribbean movie

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySGDL2lx-I&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Email: Sandmanmgtow @ Gmail.com

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from James and here's what he briefly has to say: "Hi Sandman, I don’t have a topic in mind. I just appreciate the content you create. I do have one suggestion. You might want to include a link to your PayPal on the “About” section of your Bitchute channel. You have a link on your YouTube channel, and listing on Bitchute would make it easier for people to contribute to your work. Best wishes to you" Well James thanks for the donation and I've updated my Bitchute page to include my Paypal Account. Many channels are very aggressive putting their Patreon and Subscribestar link at the very top of their descriptions below videos but I'm not going to do the same thing because I believe if people are going to help you out it's better if you aren't bombarding them with requests for money. Call me crazy but I think it's kind of sleezy. As for this video I want to discuss the feminization of the new Pirates of The Carribean film first with Margot Robbie in the lead role and then I'll talk about how I believe that the social Justice Warriors in Hollywood will destroy the Matrix after that as well as Battle Star Galactica with a non binary Starbuck. Apparently it wasn't enough that Katie Sackoff got to play the once male role and she did a good job. Now we are going to get Pat as the new Starbuck. Battlestar Galactica just finished ten years ago and they are already going to demolish it. Johnny Depp has had his career ruined with false allegations even though Amber Heard cheated on him and there's elevator footage of her and Elon Musk. Yet the legal system and Disney have turned against him. Why is all this happening? I believe our culture is creatively bankrupt. We tell Social Justice Warriors to make their own stories yet they just keep appropriating those created by men. When we use social media they say that if we don't like the social justice on Twitter then create your own platforms and as men we are doing that. But that's not what they want. They want us to get frustrated and give up. They want to demoralize and humiliate us. On the other side of things we don't want them to get frustrated and give up when it comes to creating their own female fantasy culture. We genuinely want them to write great fiction a fantasy stories so we can enjoy them too. But this is all about their power over us instead of simply telling good stories. I'll discuss more in a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Ancient Purity:

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Background Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

nest006
nest006 27 days ago

Look at the way the shill media are blowing smoke up the arse of Wonderwoman 1984. It will lose money, and this rubbish is being propped up by rich ideologs who are happy to burn money for the cause.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

Elon musk says "take the red pill" and this matrix jew boy producer flips his shit on twitter "fuck off fascist" seriously,..., at this point i see no other options then using biogen select weapons to kill the stupid

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

this woke bullshit is getting out of hand

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Yeah, Keanu Reeves, whether he has realized it by now or not, is working for TOTALLY DIFFERENT employers. Like Bruce Jenner, they may not be snipped on the outside, but they've chosen to be manginas on their hearts. Chances are the storyline in Matrix 4 will be totally different (as in worse) than the other 3. I guess we'll know in about 6 or more months.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

I have no recollection of this chick in anything..... and I think some feminised shit, actually is Good to OK, I thought "The Last Jedi" was pretty good - mostly... I saw Hammerhand piling loads of shit on it, which was more or less was totally undeserved. He leads people into following his hate filled shit - and canning the movies... I'd rather see them for myself and make up my own mind - thank you very much.

This chick becoming Jack Sparrow with Tits, well IF she can pull it off convincingly - good for her...

I mean all the unionists and other communists, piled shit on Margret Thatcher - but as I matured and "understood her" - which I didn't because I was far too young to do so, when she was in power, I fell totally in love with her....

In that far off "ghosts of the past" way.

So IF she is a GOOD actor, and she does a great job of it, well enjoy the production.

But if she is a retarded feminist and a vacuous cunt, and the movie is basically shit - Well they just lived by their swords and died on them too.

I kind of see where the feminist retards are coming from, I think they are tired of women being cast as the tits and arse hanging from the arm of the hero and they want to take their shot in the lead roles too, as the wammen hero.

But when I think of REAL women hero's I tend to think of real women doing real jobs, in difficult circumstances. They tend to be humble and humorous..... nothing like Holly Weird's effluent.

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

The problem is a woman pirate makes about as much sense as a pregnant biological man. A woman cowboy or pirate would be raped and killed the first week. Still, I can guarantee this Margot chick will be portrayed as strong and independent who can beat up five 5 male pirates with heals on so all the cucks in the audience will get their manginas wet and bow down to feminism.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Hard_hairy_big_pack: I got reminded of the brutality of life a few days back.... I took my man cat for his first ever swim down the lake way out in the bush a few days ago, summers coming on and the water is getting warm enough.... but I was dive bombed by mosquitoes that were the size of grains of rice... (cunts) and the Australian meat ants, didn't get too excited by my stinky feet, but when I got out of the lake and smelled and tasted like something half dead that had crawled out of the lake, laying on the ground - the fuckers were all over my feet, eating me from the ground up.... The lesson, "Life is brutal - get on with it". Thus the pussy pirates in real life, are there to be fucked, thrilled or killed. We are not different from the meat ants and the mosquitoes, we live by the same rules of the jungle as them.

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 2 months ago

I hope this next film is a big flop like the lousy Cutthroat Island (1995) starring Geena Davis was.

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 2 months ago

After this, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the next James Bond is a woman ...

sorearm
sorearm 2 months ago

Watch the successful franchise go down the pan. The only reason to watch Pirates is .... Jack Sparrow. Margot is pleasant to look at but a shit actress, plus she's hitting the wall so meh.
Get woke ... GO BROKE

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

I won't be investing my Money nor Time to view the Margot Robbie Pirates of The Caribbean movie. Heck, I'm not even interested to view it for FREE even when it eventually Streams Online.

No Woman can fill Johnny Depp's shoes as " Jack Sparrow ". No more than a Woman can be James Bond.

As one person already somewhat stated, " Talk with the Absence of your Wallets & Time, Men".

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

I like Robbie because of her body, acting is crap. Will not watch P of C because its a chick and not Depp. Even though I think Depp is a crappy actor as well. He is the role, not her. The thumbnail kidda looks like Jen Lawrence.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

What's her appeal? Feels like she's being forced down our throats like Jennifer Lawrence.

DYNOMITE
DYNOMITE 2 months ago

This will be anothrr movie i will be boycotting. Talk with your wallets brothers. #MYWALLETMYCHOICE

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

Here is something i don't get ... thoses woke movies LOSE money , yet people keep making them , we are talking with our wallets but nobody is listening

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

@Metal_X: yeah, but what i mean is that, why nobody cares about where this money come from

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

I have moved away from you tube wherever I can. I let tha ads run when I am busy while listening, honestly I think the ads total run time is longer then the video itself.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

11:36 no it doesn't

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

Man who are trying to fight the gynocracy are losing. First Vic Mignona , now this. In that regard , there are any news about the Bieber sueing that false accuser?

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

@Iknewit: Not true. While most men face injustice, many men retrieve something back. You hear a lot of stories about where a man has been wronged by feminism/gynocentrism, but many of the outcomes are not reported. Mattress girl, or this black fellow that was the victim of paternity fraud, shamed by the judge for defending himself, and had the fraud overturned anyway. Women are destructive, but are not always totally destructive. Having a victim mentality accomplishes nothing but being a victim.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

@Iknewit: I'm not going to bicker over emotional arguments, and I'm not disagreeing that the injustice is real, I'm saying it's not always the whole story and some guys still come out on top. Depp lost because the left eats its own, and he e was as much a part of the machine as anyone else. A man has a choice, but Johnny Depp is too addicted to fame and too famous to just ghost and let the woman he married smear him in out of spite.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

No your losing. I always win. Most MEN do.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

@Metal_X: There is no "far away" anymore , any man can be acused of anything , anywhere , anytime

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

@Metal_X: There is no solution but something big like ww3 or something , i doesn't mean that is something funny. We are going down just like the blue pill simps