JAMAICAN MAN WANT'S A JOB... "FUNNY".. (UNITED-KINGDOM)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 20 Aug 2020 / In Comedy

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

smileyman
smileyman 22 days ago

as a west indian man mixed racial myself
all i can say this video is funny but to all you brothers out there jamaican men love to work
just keep that in mind

awol201
awol201 22 days ago

Vohawk it's kool, just be happy being a racist. you don't have to talk so much, but hey it is your dime .

finkster
finkster 29 days ago

Man just give the raasclaat a job an 'ting.

Doggk
Doggk 29 days ago

Bomborasclat you right ! ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

Well! that interview didn't go to well did it? lol! the only CV he bought with him was corona Virus! lol! Nice hat by the way! Probably a Male feminist with Entitlement issues?

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

He's black. doesn't that mean he's automatically entitled to a CEO position somewhere? I know that makes him perfectly-qualified to be a government bureaucrat in the US.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Never forget that there's a logic reason why he's entitled.. His ancestors were considered as animals for centuries, they had to fight to prove they were humans... White people never had to prove they were humans in human history...

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

@Doggk: You're not much of a history scholar are you? Roman slaves were mostly Germanic tribesmen. Viking slaves were from all over the known world, but especially the British Isles. Most slaves of the Saracens were in fact Christians from Europe and Jews, since in the Islamic faith, Muslims could not be slaves unless they became apostates. In fact, to this very day, the Middle East is the center of slavery on earth. All peoples of all ethnicities were enslaved at one time or another. Blacks just have great PR and the mic right now, that's all.

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

@Vohawk: Also, the English word "slave" is derived from the Old Norse, "Slav" - the people of Russia.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@Vohawk: But they were considered humans that's the whole difference ^^

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

@Doggk: Not even close. They were treated as cattle at best. American black slaves had it much better. They were even given their own houses to live in, unlike white slaves. of past eras, or those in Islamic lands. I have seen up close how Muslims treat their slaves, regardless of skin color - worse than they treat their dogs. Have you seen Holocaust victims? That was the life of your average slave in the Old World. Only during the final 200 years of slavery did their lot improve, and that is when the Transatlantic slave industry flourished, so blacks definitely had it better, at least in the Western world, especially in the New World.. I'm sorry you have been so brainwashed, but I am only giving facts you can verify yourself. I got my degree before all this leftist propaganda began to infect the education system.

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

Before the 1700's, all slaves were regarded as disposable property because they were so plentiful - everybody on earth engaged in the slave trade. In fact, the average life expectancy of a slave during the Dark Ages (white people) was just 2 years. Conversely, American slaves were considered an investment, so they were well-fed and bred for stregth and stamina. This is why they make such great athletes today. A poorly treated people would have stunted growth and suffer from a ton of physical maladies.

Vohawk
Vohawk 1 month ago

I got a job for him. San Francisco has shit-filled streets he can clean up. I hear the pay is really good too. And its a sanctuary city, so he doesn't even have to be a legal citizen.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

I would bring that man in a music Studio with a good reggae band ^^

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 1 month ago

LMAO! The guy want to walk in job center and get a job. They don't give you a job like that. That bitchies attitude was disgusting. There marxist socialist cunts working at the jobcenter. If they don't like you at jobcenter they make your life hell. They prolly messed him around like the fuckwits they are. Trust me The JC in UK is an absolute joke

Furioso
Furioso 1 month ago

I can't buy my weed ,i'm no longer peaceful now.Yo ,give me a job ?

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 1 month ago

Put him in customer service...he should fit in nicely.

Necatoramericanus
Necatoramericanus 1 month ago

Funny part is, he probably wil get one. HONK.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

SMACK ...... He Wakes up in a Garbage CAN !

Codexman
Codexman 1 month ago

I'm entitled....give me a job... give me job now. I demand a job.....Maybe someone can sit him down and tell him the unwritten rules of life to help him out. Perhaps his father can do that.