Is Kyle a hero ? Or a kid playing Stupid games

KenDelrican
KenDelrican
Published on 28 Aug 2020 / In People & Blogs

this video is my respond about Kyle" "The Hero"

RonaldMcDonald
RonaldMcDonald 2 months ago

also, enjoy your trip!!

RonaldMcDonald
RonaldMcDonald 2 months ago

He might not be a hero, BUT he did take out a bit of trash out (didn't quite finish the job)... that white guy yelling "SHOOT ME NIGGA" still cracks me up LMAO

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

Excuse me? The kid took out 2 scum, no moral equivalance here fucking cowards

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

i think i'm out of the loop here. do we know for sure this kid is actually 17 and he actually made the choice to cross state lines to be there as protection?

again i don't know the full story and all i want is the facts. other than come here as protection what did he do wrong?

reason why i ask is because i heard you mention he was in security. and i have a little knowledge about being in security and what the companies that hire you will frequently do.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

We've had cases in the UK where Deluded people have pretended to be Medic's with a fake Ambulance and Cop's with a fake Cruiser. i don't think either were Teens but not much older? Hero's don't go looking for ]fame or notoriety,REAL Hero's are usually caught unawares and do what they need to do and become a reluctant some times HERO?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Wouldn'yt trust a Teen with doing anything. I don't trust olf farts either, just look at government we are expected to trust and see what i mean? I only trust MYSELF and my Intuition. I'll be there for ME when the time comes.

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 2 months ago

You are right. No one asked him to any of that. Guys are trying to fill in for you on YouTube going live. Shinobi Wan and New Era MGTOW Monk has.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

Yes sir we’re holding the line. If one goes down we have our brothers to back them up. How

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

Enjoy the great outdoors. I'm headed there soon as well! I did make an additional response to your video. Peace.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

americus_deville
americus_deville 2 months ago

That kid is the dumbest person that I have seen in a long time. He is going to suffer in prison. Suffer very badly. I don't think it will go well in General Population.

#STAYMGTOW

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

You know that American Deville you from Los Angeles

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

i don't fully understand what this dude did? also do we know for sure he wasn't there for a job he was hired for?

americus_deville
americus_deville 2 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: The last report I heard he shot two people and killed them, and severely maimed a third man. He came in from out of town. Ken Del had a video, one man has a bullet to the head and the other man had a large portion of his upper arm blown off. Trump is Nero in Rome. War kicked off and America burns while Trump shrugs his shoulders talking about how great is the economy.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@americus_deville: actually i've been researching this since i made these comments, and just uploaded a few videos on the topic. i try to always seek the truth. but theres always somebody pulling the strings on what you should believe, and i choose to believe the evidence as many ppl tend to judge to quickly without looking at all the evidence there is on the subject. i've done this as well, but i try not to do so.

americus_deville
americus_deville 2 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: That's the best way to do thing. You have to research all the facts and look at the history, and then draw your own conclusions. Very hard to get the truth in this environment. Everything in America today is rooted in propaganda and misinformation. Looks like both sides are being played off to kill each other. None of this is our battle, because nobody really represents the interests of the common man. No one has offered nor delivered any solutions to problems that a metastatically growing like a malignant cancer. #STAYMGTOW

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

My business is peaceful at home taking care of and hugging animals and other free gigs in my own civil peace. #AnimalLivesMatter #GoodLivesMatter

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Rest in peace Mr. raccoon ;( I'm saddened to see those evil rioters killed you and they are possibly inbred too seeing how violent they are killing in cold blood.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

Animal Live Matters for real

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@KenDelrican : Yes because animals are therapy and bring us together.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I am hoping to see a fresh water utter during camping in the lake like I did last year

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@KenDelrican : That would be awesome.