International Anti-MGTOW Day 2019

CrimsonCrusader
CrimsonCrusader
Published on 28 Oct 2020 / In Other

⁣Happy International Anti-MGTOW Day! Stay strong and unite against the MGTOW.

⁣I've reuploaded and reedited another old video I made last year on February 10th which celebrated International Anti-MGTOW Day!

UPDATE: I want to make an apology for the part in this speech where I said MGTOW is just a bitter group of men. I was not intentionally trying to say all MGTOW are haters. What I was trying to say was that there is a lot of bitter attitudes and emotions in the MGTOW community. But that's my fault for not communicating that clearly and I accept responsibility for failing to catch that error.

======================================================
[Music]

Americana by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.....io/song/3361-america
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

The Mighty Kingdom by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/
======================================================

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 1 month ago

I would pray to God almight for a nuclear apocalypse as long as it got rid of these cuck mangina pussies. I am ready for war the time for talk is over.

gakairos
gakairos 1 month ago

INFILTRADO VETE A TOMAR POR EL CULO!!!

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 1 month ago

Valentines day is satanic in nature, it's a pagan holiday dude.

luluopa
luluopa 1 month ago

sai fora maluco, aqui não e seu lugar

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

Este rojo crusader es un ella perro con malo rabies.

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 1 month ago

Crusader cuck back again with more verbal diarrhea

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 1 month ago

Hmm strange i thought everyday was anti mgtow day. Or did I fall asleep or wake up in some unknown alternate reality where women obey men and do not lie cheat or steal or try to ruin you?

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You know what I actually do want a female, a female uromastyx because I don't want a bitch. I didn't mean female dogs because they are super sweet and loving too to adopt.

Furioso
Furioso 1 month ago

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido :This is not gonna happen ,he's fried ,he just don't know it yet .Excuse for all my readers ,English is not my first language ,i'm French .

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I think he's playing coy on purpose so that he can do something nefarious.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

We're not fucking knights templar! You don't realize how much anti-masonic material we have on this website estrogen boy.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Oh wait I see it now, this twat is a knights templar, a butt fucking masonite!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I'm summoning the MGTOW Council and the League of Monks to take care of this pest RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!

Furioso
Furioso 1 month ago

You are in an enemy territory ,you are not welcome for the majority of us ,go sell your utopic blue pill shit elsewhere .Go find a girl to commit to you and you will see with your own eyes what happen .

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Tell Alpha to watch out for this simp siren. I think he wants to cause trouble in our precious manosphere.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

This is a manjina at the best. He does not know what happens when the 50% are divorce raped and kids are taken from the dads. Stats. prove MGTOW!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

Reloaded from a year ago and got a standing ovation from ALL 8 Sub's ! Wow 8 people agree with you . How long have you had this channel ? HA ha ha ha ..

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Looks like Susalph hired a male feminist to try and infiltrate our believed MGTOW Mount Zion. This schmuck can't do shit but I still would be cautious.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

This guy sounds like all the rest of the feminists that reeeeeeee.