Indian Men Worshiping Black Women LOL - MGTOW

Email: SandmanMGTOW@Gmail.com

"Sheila Ki Jawani" Full Song

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox9M4Gmodas

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by Mr. Anonymous and here's what he has to say: "Hey Sandman, My question is about Bollywood and the worship of women, Indian men, like my self are the biggest simps ever, having grown up watching it. Link to a video below, please talk about it. Keep me anonymous, Thanks." Well Mr. Anonymous thanks for the donation and topic. I was initially going to call this video Indian Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever but I didn't want to risk a strike from YouTube thinking I was attacking Indians even though that's what you said in your statement to me. I also put that link to the female singer in the description in case people want to check it out. She's dancing on a bed surrounded by simps. My experience with Indian men has been mixed. I've met a few guys that would be the western equivalent of Chad, let's call them Raj and then I've met a lot of simps that have an inflated sense of self worth. They have an air of superiority about them even though they are the western equivalent of incels. My experience with these simp Indians comes partially from their fixation that their car is perfect. When I was trying to sell my car years ago I got a ton of Indian guys showing up and trying to buy it looking for the best deal and the cheapest price. They would walk around a car I was selling for three hundred dollars pointing out every minor imperfection in the paint like a paint chip here and paint chip there is supposed to knock the price down to free. As if they were trying to make me feel insecure so that I would give them a deal on account of my hurt feelings. That's something that a woman would do. I noticed the same sort of behavior with Indian guys around western women. Watching Indian simp guys hit on Canadian women in high school was hilarious because I get the feeling that many were always trying to up sell themselves and go for women outside their sexual marketplace value. One became extremely jealous of me showing interest in a Caucasian woman that they wanted and was extremely catty and spiteful. He would approach her with confidence by at the same time would have a
sense of insecurity about him. I'll share more in a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor The MGTOWs Guide to Retiring on 200k in Southeast Asia: Anyways, now back to the video. If I ever sell a car in Toronto again on something like Craigslist I'll sell the car three or four hours away from the city so I don't get Indian and the occasional Persian guys calling me all day offering me a hundred dollars for a car that's worth well over a thousand. Bartering sounds good when you're on the side of getting a deal but it's a waste of time and effort. It's easier emotionally and with regards to mental effort to pay the price the person wants or not pay that price. It also saves time. You're in and out the way most guys like to shop. As for Bollywood I know that in 2007 Richard Gere kissed Shilpa Shetty in an AIDS awareness event in New Delhi. A warrant was then issued for his arrest. People burnt effigies of Gere and Shetty for publicly embracing in a "sexually provocative" way. This sort of moral policing of Bollywood certainly goes a long way towards making men into simps. Limiting public displays of affection has destroyed men. For example a sixteen year old boy was expelled from school after hugging a girl that won an arts prize.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Background Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

Yes, the Sikhs are the only Indians that I respect. They have an awesome warrior religion and tradition. I'd fight next to a Sikh any day.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

Yeah, Indian men by and large are hardly 'men' at all. They have mostly beta males in their population. They are so weak it's a disgrace; no masculinity anywhere. They gang up and rape women that they can't get normally, and they're so racist it's just crazy. Can you imagine that? Indian men being racist against anyone else? Yeah, clown world.

grbolivar
grbolivar 2 months ago

Sandman just laughed? I thought he was AI.

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

he's a real person, just takes his anonymity very seriously, that's all.

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 months ago

@ 10:43 in the show -- Good one; ''Passive-Errective''.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 2 months ago

Indians tend to be very shrewd with money. It is part of the culture.
India still has a ways to go before becoming a 1st world economy. They need proper sanitation, energy, and free market Capatilism. They are capitalizing on the tech industry and the major cities are thriving and are developing thorium, nevertheless, hopefully as MGTOW develops a presence the culture might change. If not they will die out; this is just Nature eliminating the less desirable traits.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

Bobs and vegana broh

Phantom000
Phantom000 2 months ago

I'm also a Indian so just want to say that in the past status of a woman was very very low and there was even a customs where if their husband died she would have been burned alive with his husband's body, there were many more but this was the most horrifying. Woman were treated like slaves. So to stop the injustice they had to add some laws which support woman more. In the present time we could see some girls misusing the laws, but even then cases of man abusing woman is much higher. This is why I think there are many white knights out there.
And about simps who are going for 8 or 9? Yes there are many but here society says if you have money you will get respect, so they do get the 8 or 9 in the end. And number of girls who slept with more than 1 man is not common here (now at least), so they know they're not marrying a used product.
In end I wanted to say is that India is a very diverse country where there are almost no similarities between east, west, south or north side so don't judge by just hearing nonsense.
By the way I am also forced to study medicine.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Wee need hordes of Black indian mixed mudbloods to enrich Israel
since diversity is such a " strength '

Jackie
Jackie 2 months ago

Hey sadman, i want you and Jorden peterson to have a convarsation about men&women,sociality and realshionships in geniral

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Both refuse to name the Jew

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

@charliebrownau: White women aren't having kids because they wanna get dicked down by chad in her 20s. Take your white women's freedom to be whores away and stop being a pathetic jew blaming cuck.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

8:19-8:23
Sandman's laugh break

calee4nyaboy
calee4nyaboy 2 months ago

I know right?! The computer voice actually laughed. He suddenly became more human to me.

blkhand
blkhand 2 months ago

These moments are pure gems

Wolf_joseph