I Rejected A Girl & Now All The Girls In School Hate Me - MGTOW

2,187
Published on 15 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link: Moving to India - mgtow
sites.google.com/view/moving-to-india-mgtow

⁣⁣Sandman Contact Info & Store:
Email: SandmanMGTOW@Gmail.com

I... rejected a girl and now all of the girls in my school hates me

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PPV_V4c7OQ

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Roger. He didn't give me a topic so what I'd like to do is share a Reddit thread called "I... rejected a girl and now all of the girls in my school hates me" in the description and here's
what the person named NoU313 and here's what he has to say: "She was not good-looking but had lots of exes. I rejected her and then told her I don't just date anyone. Now every girl hates me since apparently I look at their faces and not their personalities but their personalities are even shittier than their faces. I don't really like the hate since it affects my studying, how do I fix this?" unquote. Well Roger thanks for the donation and I'm sure that NoU313 will appreciate the advice I'll give him if he ever listens to this. First it's important to understand what happened. NoU313 you insulted her by saying that you have high standards and that you won't just date any old woman. If you had just told her politely that you're not interested or cleared the room whenever she was around or made yourself busy in a different part of the school at lunch etc. then you'd have the plausible deniability that you were busy doing other things. Hell if I were still in high school you should have just hung out with me because I had the skill to clear a room like no other person I've ever met before. The amount of hatred and anxiety my presence can inflict on other is something to see. But most likely you don't want to ruin your reputation any further. You had the power to tell this girl that she wasn't pretty enough for you and she went and cried to the other girls and now they are going to punish you for insulting one of their fellow hens. With female own group preference if you hurt one of them and she tells the others they all feel insulted. This will forever taint you with that crop of girls. You'll have to look to younger girls next year or date outside of your high school. That's what I did when my reputation was ruined. If you or a friend have access to a car then you can go to other schools at lunch and explore strange new sluts. For the most part one high school is self contained socially so that's what I did while I was still in high school. It's a life hack when it comes to being socially cut off by the cooch patrol in your high school. It just shows you the power of women to control your social life as a man. If you ever get married and then divorced they do the same thing with all the female family members and couple friends that you once had. What you have to do as a man is stop caring about what other people say about you. Instead what you did was you limited the ability for this one girl to get attention from you and now she's limited your ability to get attention from all women. She's got revenge destroying your repuatation. Later on I'll discuss comments from that Reddit thread. But I like to analyze the situation on my own first and only once I've exhausted my own creativity do I listen to what others have to say. If I listen to them first then they will make up my mind for me instead of bringing new incite. Anyways, before I continue let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Moving to India As a MGTOW:

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

3 photo credits:

1. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-363098863/stoc

2. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-382564439/stoc

3. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-330607930/stoc

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 1 month ago

lol ugly fuckling.

anonmachina
anonmachina 1 month ago

'I have standards', is a response that served me well whenever 'friends' (or family) tried to match me to a manatee.

'You're so cold!'
Response: 'I try'. Or, 'It's a gift'. Or, 'Everyone has a hobby'.

anonmachina
anonmachina 1 month ago

Embrace THE HATRED--The Dark Side shall make you powerful. -Emperor Palpatine (paraphrased)

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 22 days ago

burn them with sith lightening

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

hive minded pack of sluts .. nothing new .. reject them ignore them and pretend they never existed.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Oh great now it’s getting even more dangerous and risky to reject women...So as a safer and stealthy way to reject these crazy psychopathic highschool bitches without them knowing right away. Don’t just overtly reject her but instead gentlemen just reject her without telling her by Blocking, Ignoring, And Ghosting her or B.I.G ; )

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 1 month ago

suddenly the words of TFM are ever prevalent. either pretend you are the big gay or your a transwomen. but only in expression. not actually going that way.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Awww goddamnit, The same happened to me at my school when I said to somebody in front of a girl that I was an anti-feminist and a trump supporter.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

Shows the #metoo collective pack of cunts mentality. Just ignore the scrappy nasty clique.
Think of it as not just dodging a bullet, but dodging a few machine gun nests of bullets,
ALL of these girls are just fucking dead shits.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

It's straight scary out here now. It was probably some fat and/or ugly chick that they were trying to stick him with. I am and was a pretty decent-looking athletic Black guy back in high school. You know what the girls kept trying to set me up with? Fat, trash White girls and ultra-ghetto hoodrat bitches; they wouldn't dare ever try to set me up with a pretty/sexy girl, and we all knew why. After rejecting two pasty hogs and two hoodrat Black trash-ass bitches, I fucking called them out in front of everyone at lunchtime in the cafeteria. Even the deputy [that some stupid White girl called down when I started grandstanding] had to actually agree with me about the whole situation; it was hilarious. He never even got me in trouble for going off and getting loud because he said he understood! About a week and a half after that, dudes started hooking me up with their ex-girlfriends and their sisters' friends; some were Black, some were Latina, but the majority of them were very nice-looking sweet Asian girls who could suck a golf-ball through a straw [and wanted to finger and lick my booty-hole, but that was too far for me!]!! Me hooking up with mostly the cutie little Asian girls pissed off the White and the Black girls; Latinas didn't fucking care because they minded their business and had plenty of dicks in their asses to worry about anything else really. I learned a very valuable lesson that Junior year about how racist most of these White and Black girls are. They only want the top 10% of the guys to be fucking the attractive girls, and they want the REST of us to just fuck the few ugly girls [or all the Black girls which they demm to be 'lower' in status than them]! The shit irked me to no end, because they were almost ALL acting and reacting as a female super-conscious collective; it was strange as shit, they would do the same things almost down to which girls they recommended to me, in the approximate order as the others. I seen how much they want to practically starve off and kill off the bottom 90% of guys, or use us as beta-male workhorses or shoulders to cry on and walking ATM machines. I learned that painful lesson from Junior to the first month of Senior year. After that, I just started banging and seducing the girls that *I* wanted to fuck; I found out how a lot of girls didn't keep good vaginal hygiene too! Most of those lazy bitches had period blood and STD juice/puss smeared all over their pussy and ass; they're so lazy and unsanitary because desperate thirsty dudes would eat them out and raw-dog them [and feel lucky or priveleged whilst fucking these girls in their bloody, cum-soaked filth].

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: lmao at what drug store did you get your expired hash at?

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

when do white guys start fighting back?