I Never Had Sex With My Wife

TheRareBreedTheory
Published on 17 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Pledge $5 for 12 Monthly Exclusive Videos :⁣https://www.patreon.com/rarebreedtheory
RBT On Other Platforms:https://linktr.ee/rarebreedtheory
Donate Paypal https://www.paypal.me/Rarebreedtheory
Dontate Cash App https://cash.me/$rarebreedtheory

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

Annulment. If consummation doesn't happen within a set period, there's been no marriage. For example, under section 12 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, a refusal or inability to consummate a marriage is a ground of annulment in England and Wales. In the United States, some states allow a spouse to seek an annulment if the other spouse refuses to consummate the marriage. However, some states also require the spouse seeking an annulment to prove that the spouse withholding sexual relations was deceitful in his or her intent when entering the marriage. In other words, following the example in the title, the wife entered the marriage with the intent of not consummating it, although she led the husband to believe that the parties would engage in sexual relations after their wedding. If a state does not allow annulment on the grounds of lack of consummation, a spouse may be entitled to a divorce.

Step #1: Get an annulment (or divorce).
Step #2: See step #1.

End it and leave it ended.

There's only one more point of interest: Why did the woman ever want to get married? It SEEMS clear that she just wanted someone to prove support for her. That's it. He was just a useful cash machine (as evidenced by her attitude toward money).

And no matter what anyone thinks, we don't actually know why this guy stuck with her. It's interesting but irrelevant.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

compatible sexually? uuuh, we are build to breed and create babies, what the fuck is wrong with you

поклоняющийся богу варвар

he meant (i think) what if he has a high sex drive and she doesn't, or the reverse , also what if she into kinky shit and he isn't, stuff like that, but i do agree with you , you should save your virginity and not be a horny dog screwing everything that walking

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

ha, you used that chick in that vampire show in the thumbnail.

MGTOW_REX
MGTOW_REX 2 months ago

"Happy wife happy life" - cucks
"Give me liberty or give me death" -MGTOW

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

"Happy wife happy life" - simps "Give me liberty or give me death" -fake-tradcucks "pro-activly Kill all the communist" -- me

MGTOW_REX
MGTOW_REX 2 months ago

Want a nightmare for life? Get yourself a wife!

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

Terminal case of One-itis. You can't fix a broken woman.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

WTF! What kind of an idiot gets into a mess like this?

TheRareBreedTheory