You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

I got my son a tattoo to cover up my ex-wife's crap

The Nomadic Trucker
The Nomadic Trucker
Published on 10 Apr 2020 / In People & Blogs

I got my son a tattoo to cover up my ex-wife's crap. a tattoo that she put on him herself. because if my son's going to have a tattoo. I refuse to have it look like trash.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

lol this song is a classic!

The Nomadic Trucker
The Nomadic Trucker 3 months ago

Lol. Glad you liked it.

THEDOLLCHANNEL
THEDOLLCHANNEL 3 months ago

Damn, now that woman is a true artist! the music was epic. lol

The Nomadic Trucker
The Nomadic Trucker 3 months ago

Thanks man. I'm glad you liked the video.

THEDOLLCHANNEL
THEDOLLCHANNEL 3 months ago

@The Nomadic Trucker: for something you wouldn't think would be too entertaining, It was really entertaining, I hope you get some more subscribers. Keep up the hard work, brother. It was funny

The Nomadic Trucker
The Nomadic Trucker 3 months ago

@THEDOLLCHANNEL: thank you for saying that. I came over here from YouTube maybe two days ago. so far I have 3 videos up over here on mgtow TV I want to express my views. a little bit more in my video content. without YouTube flagging my content down. getting raided by triggered women, you know what I mean. over on YouTube I'll keep that for just Trucking videos. I invite you to check out my other two videos here on mgtow TV and tell me what you think of them. Plus on this platform. I want to connect with like-minded people such as myself

THEDOLLCHANNEL
THEDOLLCHANNEL 3 months ago

@The Nomadic Trucker: Sounds good man. I came here from youtube for getting strikes for the most stupid stuff like saying coronavirus in my title. such bullshit, I hope more and more creators get tired like i did after already losing one channel (8500 subs) and about to lose my second channel which has 6400 subscribers over the dumbest shit. you cant do anything on youtube anymore.

THEDOLLCHANNEL