I Dumped My Fiance A Few Days Ago Thanks To MGTOW

Sandman
2,409
Published on 07 Feb 2021 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- Ancient Purity
- http://www.ancientpurity.com/
- (Save 10% enter the code MGTOW in the check out)

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGxbaxviRVw&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Email: Sandmanmgtow @ Gmail.com

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Hassan. He didn't give me a topic so I want to read a comment I found on a reddit post that I've put in the description called: "Me and my fiance split a few days ago, and I want to thank you guys for showing me my bright future ahead, and keeping me grounded." The guy posting this his name is Nikodemus05 and here's what he has to say: "As the title said, me and my fiance of two years split up a few days ago. It was a culmination of a lot of things building up over time, but it wasn't an awful split, we're on good terms and I wish her well and the best in life. Fortunately, I postponed on an early marriage we were heading towards, and I would've done it if I hadn't listened to the warning signs and the clear cut and brutally honest advice I have learned from here. And after a few days, I am doing quite alright, and I have goals, a plan, and a future laid out for myself. I have things I want to achieve. If it wasn't for MGTOW and the philosophies and lessons I have learned in this community, I would be a distraught mess. I would be another broken man picking up his pieces and clueless. But I know that being single will mean being free. It means I have all of the time in the world to devote time for myself, to be the best man I want to be. No distractions from anything, not love, not women, nothing but the goals I want to pursue and achieve. Thankyou MGTOW for giving me a new lease on life, and if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be as strong as I am now. I cannot wait to get my new life started. I owe all of you wonderful men in this community a big thank you for showing me that the path ahead is nothing but bright and wonderful. I love all of you, and I hope you find your path in life as well if you haven't found it already. Thankyou, MGTOW. I am very grateful for all of you. :)" unquote. Well Hassan thanks for the donation and thank you Nikodemus number five for posting these words on the MGTOW Reddit. I'll share my thoughts about MGTOW snaggling away another wedding from some aspiring snagglepuss in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Ancient Purity: Anyways now back to the clown world show. I love making videos like this because it pisses off the white nationalists that comment on my videos on Bitchute because they absolutely hate it when I tell guys to go their own way and not get married or have kids. They accuse me of destroying humanity and want men to sacrifice their lives for the future of the species even if it means marrying a walrus named Wanda and wanting to end your life. Back when I was a child watching Star Trek the Next Generation you'd see the main characters and the vast majority of them didn't have children and the human race had gone from physical greed into a post scarcity world where anything they wanted could be replicated. At that point in the words of Captain Picard the purpose of life is to better yourself. As men going our own way stories like this make me understand that we are on the cusp of that happening on mass. The only things stopping it from being a full feasible and sustainable thing is artificial wombs and proper loverbots. That's where we have to move towards regardless about how much the nationalists scream about sacrifice for muh bebes. They obviously want to go back to traditionalism because it worked when it came to reproduction and creating a stable society.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Background Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

Another Man freed from the chains of pussy

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Thankfully, one can never overdose, on a daily dose, of Red Pills.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

You aren’t always necessarily trapped. Keep a divorce fund that you start before getting married, and put it in a family members name. When they start acting crazy, especially if you have children, keep records. A paper trail will save your ass. It did for me.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

dump cunt, save money.

Free_Dolphin
Free_Dolphin 2 months ago

Awesome, he was so close to being permanently trapped on the plantation, Glad he broke free

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

Expect more stories like this from The Muslim World. Back then women were married off by their fathers. They have no say and community will dictate how women should behave. Honor was valued. Now, all women are liberated by western ideals. Conformity versus individuality and the latter won. Congratulations to Hassan for his early enlightenment.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I have edited this video, into an audio only with a picture stuck in it... I removed all the dead air time from the start of the live streaming, so it's now a good lie down type track and to listen intently, perhaps a number of times, to focus on the issues, with the less than brilliant sound quality. It's VERY good. It's the main reasons women are so fucked in the head, is because other women bullshit them, with fabricated realities, in order to drive sales and make a profit. Why Are Modern Women So Single ( first 23 min of music etc trimmed ) https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/why....-are-modern-women-so

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

Great video.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I am glad my ex left, but she took her cunt with her..... LOL

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 2 months ago

Congratulations. Nikodemus05 !!!
You have made the best decision of your life. You have chosen freedom, physical and mental health and well-being over the slavery of life as a couple.
MGTOW is Freedom.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

physical control of the money .......... for thousands of years .. gold and silver. what happens to your bitcoin if you get hit by lightning.........without someone having your passcode ........ is all your btc lost???

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

Scott sanger , there are Vulnerabilities in all Sorts of investments Regardless if it be Cryptocurrencies, Gold, Silver, ...etc. The Safest bet is to Diversify one's Investments if one has the Finances to do it. Otherwise, if a person doesn't have the Finances to Invest then they be better off on Stocking up on some Emergency Food. Medicines, and Supplies in case SHTF.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

you didnt have oneitis, no recovery time needed..... ps. MEN can never be friends with a female.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

"Plutonic relationship" is female fiction, like: "female oppression". Just bullshit they tell themselves, over and over, until they forget the truth.

zdoctor
zdoctor 2 months ago

walking away is the best form of self preservation you can have. take care of yourself.....build a career.....maybe save for early retirement.......or travel the world. no matter what your goals might be do it for yourself. WALK AWAY. the best solution ever.

Menwalkaway
Menwalkaway 2 months ago

#menwalkaway

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Congratulations on your escape.