I Don't Wanna Get Married. People Are Shocked & Offended By This - MGTOW

⁣Sandman Sponsor Link:
Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoClPQbneLc

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Xaero on Subscribestar and he didn't send me a topic with his donation. So I thought I'd cover yet another topic that I ran into on Reddit called: "We don't wanna date/marry a woman. That is highly shocking and offensive to people." It's one of the most popular posts recently on the MGTOW Subreddit. I'll get to it in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor The Brave Browser: Anyways, now back to the video. So why are women so offended when a man won't get married or when he stops entirely with women? The answer is quite simple. They need us men but can't admit it to themselves because of their cognitive dissonance. Spewing out all that garbage about being strong and independent and not needing no man. They understand that for every man that walks away from the plantation that means that there's greater competition for the better men out there. So if a woman is a five and she can get a man that's a seven and suddenly that man that's a seven goes his own way then there are now two women that are fives competing for the same guy. Women don't want the added competition
because they are already competing with time to land a good man before their ovaries expire. I often hear the argument from men when I go my own way that it's great that I'm going my own way because now they have more women for themselves. But do they really have more choice or are they just saying that because they are jealous of you and don't know what else to say because they are weak and need to be in a relationship. Women's shock and offence at you for choosing not to get married to them is a different story. I believe it's fake. They only want it to sound like they are upset because in reality they would probably be doing the exact same thing in your position if they could and cease dating the opposite sex. They know you don't need them for your financial or emotional survival so they get jealous of your ability to free yourself from them even though for most of them they can never be free from men. Of course yes they can be free physically if they earn enough money but they have an impossibly hard time freeing themselves emotionally because they need an emotional tampon in order to survive and not self destruct. Of course most of them understand
that we don't need one. So many of them prefer that we use them as dew rags for our ding dongs. To depend on them the way they depend on us. For a single man going his own way it's like he's gotten off the love drug and he's a better person for it. For a woman that doesn't have an outlet for her verbal diarrhea in the form of a permanent boyfriend, husband or some friend zoned simp it means that she's going to self destruct. She's jealous that for every one man that goes his own way and improves himself somewhere out there a fat cat lady is screaming at her screen because she's not getting a match on Tinder. There of course is also the idea of normalcy. It's normal to be in a relationship so if someone is choosing not to be in one then that person isn't normal. We all know that people just naturally attack what is abnormal and what they don't understand. Women have a hard time understanding why men don't voluntarily don't want them. Men are also offended because then if they get a hot girlfriend they can't make such men jealous because we don't care.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Photo Credits

4 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

1. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-178236814/stoc

2. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-298914703/stoc

3. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-259340863/stoc

4. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-301390813/stoc

5. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-269762521/stoc

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

advanced degree, gym 5 times a week, business owner, no debt, 6 feet tall. New definition of an INCEL.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

pussy is great. females in modern society are however a fucking nightmare.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

when you are married, your money isn't yours anymore. thats more than enough of a reason to stay clear.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

a ukraine woman i meet 3 yrs ago showed her around my side of the state the ocean talked on off and she said i am toxic is this a way for women to strip men and make them negative? Sucks being single even had issues in past all i say never let a woman on your computer.

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 2 months ago

My friend, I play regularly with friends of mine in DND every Friday and that before the Beer Bug put the world on pause, a buddy on mine's wife brought her single mother of a friend to join us - great player, thinks outside of the box when it comes to puzzles and riddles. Someone must of told her I am single, though I have my suspicions on who it was, and since late February/early March she has been trying to catch my attention and "subtlety" get me to ask her out. Thanks to the Plandemic I haven't seen her in several months! This lock down is truly a haven for Introverts!

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

are you the DM?

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 2 months ago

@MoonBase: Haven't DM'ed since she came along, my gut is telling me not to. Last two times I ignored the Gut I suffered from severe food poisoning and a car accident. No Thank you.

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

@celticgaurdian1400: also is your username a reference to the Yugioh card?

WindSage
WindSage 2 months ago

I have seen husbands get hit in front of me by his wife because they say to me: "You can afford to buy that because you are a bachelor"

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

She only wants what she CANNOT HAVE, once obtained she has no respect for it....... this level of cognitive dissonance is why MEN are leaving.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

justify nothing ...... the System is designed to destroy the avg beta simp.... anyone who questions your life choices , are really telling you that they WISH they could be more like you......... the crabs want to pull you back in the bucket of despair

SJWtears
SJWtears 2 months ago

You shouldn't be wondering about people hating you for being a free man

Majority of people are crabs in a bucket

Men exchange resources for sex
Women exchange sex for resources

Most men are huge cucks/simps and only think with their dick so they are willing to sacrifice themselves and their wallet just for some old post-wall meat flaps

If you tell them that you won't go for the same mistakes as they do, they'll hate you

Misery loves company

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Your life and your choice great life sans wife.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Who the fuck is disliking everything?

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

It's because the website is a free speech platform. Every once in a while feminists come on the website. Or ppl who just hate what this website is doing. Some ppl hate that we are free on this platform and don't have the ability to ban you, but we can't ban them either. You could block them as they come.

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

One huge truth bomb Sandman, well done!