I Accidentally Offended a Female Co-Worker Today (Funny Story)

Chad Hart
Chad Hart
Published on 16 Apr 2020 / In People & Blogs

I ⁣Had a slip of the tongue today. Funny story. Enjoy.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 months ago

Hay My Mgtow Brother After BKB and you are no longer active in the mix you can tell your war story' s.... BUT never say someone's name or where you used go. My Bkb states 20 w 3 L 3 Draws * to tired to continue * To old to do it now . Live it up wile your young .Time passes so fast ! Have a good one my Brother . *MGTOW Monk Forever*

Texting Prince
Texting Prince 5 months ago

Chaddddd Hart my man solid video

Losingsleep
Losingsleep 5 months ago

Dude, you got extremely lucky. Be careful though, because it may not be over. You know she's now gonna tell the entire hive. I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I've finally learned, after many years, not to say a damn thing that's criticizing/demeaning to women, or about them, at work. I'm glad you're aware of what happened, and what not to say. Those construction guys are lucky, in that they work with mostly other men. Good luck, man.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 5 months ago

Just a quick update in case anyone is wondering what became of this situation, her & I smoothed things out the next day. I've always been big on communicating and resolving conflict as soon as possible. Thankfully she's not a vindictive bitch out for blood. So everything is A-ok, now i can look back and laugh about it, I just gotta remember to turn down the volume a bit when at work.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 5 months ago

duck, dodge and weave.
Me at work, it didn't go well but was worth it;
I was asked by a gal I work with if I was going to managers wedding, I told her I would rather go to a funeral, she asked why?
I asked her if she really wanted to know, she say yes so I told her;
funerals = the end of a life of pain and suffering.
marriage = the start of a lifetime of pain and suffering.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 5 months ago

hahahaha!!! I can only imagine the weird face she gave you after saying that. Props!!!

Losingsleep
Losingsleep 5 months ago

@Chad Hart: Women at work will always try to entrap you to say shit about your personal beliefs, and opinions.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 5 months ago

You are correct!!! These bitches love data mining, but its done under the guise of "making conversation". More like an interrigation session than anything

wolfmeyer
wolfmeyer 5 months ago

greetings from Brazil, it was funny, in my opinion you just slipped on giving the true answer to her, but you realized that, and you're teaching us now, which is a good thing, the problem is that only this joke, which for them is not, can affect yours integrity at work, good luck and have bright days and I thank you for your struggle for health in these dark times, my mother is a nurse here in Brazil, and although the situation is not as dire as in the USA, I know that you are going through it every day, i understand spoken english, but i am not good at writing it, so i used google translator.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 5 months ago

Greetings from USA. Most of my videos i teach from my own personal mistakes. It was bothering me a bit so i shot a video about it. Still isnt even close to the mistake of getting married.