I'm Her Backup Plan LOL - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
2,261
Published on 18 Nov 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
Surviving 4th Wave Feminism

A female "friend" starting to try and cash in her chips with me

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_pgYsdea6I

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Peter. He didn't give me a topic so what I'd like to do is discuss a post I found on Reddit called: "A female "friend" starting to try and cash in her chips with me" by a guy named Danny and here's what he has to say and I quote: "I've known this girl for a really long time and made my move in the very beginning but got denied. She kept telling me that I am like a brother to her and all the typical stuff. Well, we stayed in touch and hung out every once in a while. We had some mutual friends so I very contently "orbited" still wanting to hook up at the back of my mind for a while until she started hitting the wall. Her personality isn't that bad, and she WAS attractive enough, but has a shit job, knows I have a really good one, and like a typical woman tried to hold out past her prime for the best deal. Well, up until recently whenever she called, it would be for some kind of advice. The last few years I don't think we even met in person one time, and she would never invite me out when she was with her female friends (who I might have snatched up) But now, she's calling me once a week just to chat. She making genuine plans to catch up socially and her Instagram profile is becoming a lot more "raunchy". I'm not sure how this will play out, because I'm way past having any interest in a relationship with her and would probably even avoid a bang to save myself the post sex drama that would inevitably come, so I guess I look forward to telling her what a great SISTER she is to me if she ever makes some sort of move or suggests anything." unquote. So with that out of the way thanks Peter for the donation and thank you Danny for posting such a wonderful story on Reddit. If by some crazy chance you're listening my advice is to not tell her that she's like a sister to you. Just ignore her politely so that she makes sure that you're not interested. Don't rub it in her face that after saddling down the cock carousel she's grown a pair of saddle bags and you're not attracted anymore because she's a retired whore. Women hate things like that rubbed in their face along with other things if you know what I mean. Before I discuss this more let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Surviving 4th Wave Feminism: Anyways now back to the retired whore relying on Danny as her backup plan. Women keep men in the friend zone as orbiters all the time and I think there's a deep ceded part of male evolution that understands that there is a slight chance that she might not get the man she wants and your cock will be the consolation prize. The first time this sort of thing happened to me I saw zero interest from one woman and suddenly a number of years later there once she saw potential in my life path. I had stupidly told her I was Sandman. I was aware of how female nature worked at that point and I knew what was going on but I was no longer attracted to her because in only a few short years her looks went down. A life of partying had taken it's toll. Before that years ago I knew a woman that kept a guy as her backup plan and they dated very briefly and then five to ten years later after she rode the carousel she came back to him. He was overweight guy working in the textile industry with family wealth that had numerous business around Chicago making textiles.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Sponsor Ad Photo Credits:

1. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-374272249/stoc

2. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-283288792/stoc

3. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-167018270/stoc

4. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-272336026/stoc

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 2 months ago

That Latvian chick is 9/10. Perfect for AR / VR fun.

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

he likes this BITCH?! she's not even worth a 1!

Alucard1776
Alucard1776 2 months ago

When she does that, my advice RUN

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

She's ok. Baby face that will get kinda stony in a few years.

Markcohen
Markcohen 2 months ago

Very beautiful and classy girl. Ugh it’s never worth the time wasted unless ur just having a fling.

spyderbyte
spyderbyte 2 months ago

Hey sandman, she is cute as fuck, i agree. Good pick.

Makdiver201
Makdiver201 2 months ago

I would definitely invest in a lover bot with her likeness:-)

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

Sandman, I don't totally agree with your advice here on this nor with similar on Reddit.

If that guy doesn't have any Professional reputation or similar at stake, then I see No threat nor a good reason for that Guy Not to tell that Woman, " You're like a Sister to Me " if the opportunity should present itself and he wishes to. If she can say it to him then it is fair play to return the favor under the Conditions I just explained.

There are times when taking Precautions and being Reserved is appropriate. However, if Men are going to Adapt to always be Silent and so Afraid to Speak their minds because of Fear of Imagined Retaliation, then Men are Not Men anymore. They then have indeed become Spineless shadows.

Men that behave like that, need to get off their knees.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

YOUR response is SIMP 101....... at no point do you tell hiim to do what is good for his career......... only defend his SIMP-ITIS.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

That's incredibly retarded. Until or unless the laws are changed across the west and even in some asian nations, it will have nothing to do with men being "spineless", you brain-addled cucktard.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@scott sanger: The guy's situation, Sandman was referring to, sounds like he is not in a Career or Profesional setting. Therefore, I seen NO reason for him Not to say " " You're like a Sister to Me ", if he wants to for whatever reason. However, if he was in Career setting and the Woman in question either works in the same place he does or She is in a Position to Negatively impact his Career to lose his job then it be reasonable and wise to suggest that he is Careful with his words obviously ( if he does Not want to chance losing it ). Matter of Fact, many of People ( especially Guys) have simply Lost their Jobs & Careers just because a Woman was in a position to negatively Discredit/ Influence / Impact his Career or job. So if you misinterpretted my initial post here in some manner, then I assume you're now clear on what I was stating.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@RoboCat: To reiterate, if the Guy is NOT in Career / Job position where the Woman is a Position to Discredit/ Influence / Impact his Career or Job then he should not be Concerned about LAWS. Since he is not commiting a Crime by Voicing words like " You're like a Sister to Me ". BTW, ( I or Sandman do Not Reside in ASIA) in North America ( where Sandman, I and others are from) Criminal Court and Family Court are TWO DIFFERENT things. Furthermore, from my experience as well as others, A person ( Woman or Man) can make Claims against someone without evidence ( Especially a Woman), YES agreed. However, to Prosecute them in CRIMINAL Court Without Evidence and to have them found Guilty is Not Impossible , BUT very difficult ( at least here in North America currently). Therefore, given ALL what I've just stated, I still advocate that Men should NOT always feel they need to be Silent when dealing with a Woman under every type of Circumstance. Otherwise, then those types of Men have become Shells of Men ( definitely Spineless in that case and Afraid to Speak up Against Any Woman for Any Reason) and are worthy of every Ad Hominem you guys slung at me ( that I careless about) .i.e. Simp, Cucktard, or whatever else.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

@Sir_666: Just how retarded are you exactly? JFC man..... hey dipshit, any woman can falsely accuse any man of anything and cause irreparable damage. To pretend otherwise is extreme retardation even for a leftist hard-cuck like you.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@RoboCat: LOL, you're a funny guy. Any Man can actually Legally Counter charge a Woman. It's just that Most men don't. The Law is not ALL Cut and Dry as you or some may Perceive. I suggest that if you or anyone gets in such situation you seek legal advice and don't just assume the Woman always wins hands down .

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

In short, Guys, I don't generally walk on Eggshells around Women; unless I see a benefit. And for me, that's a rarity.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

BTW, guys, I've also been Falsely accused TWICE by Women ( here in Canada ). Both of the Separate Incidences became Criminal cases. And I went to Criminal Court with Legal Counsel, fought Both Cases, WON and was Acquitted of all of them. So I also speak from Experience here ; that the Woman does NOT always win hands down with a False Accusation/s.

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 months ago

"A Strange Adventure",1932., with June Clyde, is the most damning testament for AI. In these pre-code films all the leading ladies appear so banal, so frumpy....until their personallitiesblast out on the screen. Ms. Clyde is attractive, but when she demonstrates personallity it can be quite startling. These girls go from attractive-banal to 'feet-don't-fail-me-now-I gotta-have her'. Personallity is quite an irresistable quality, and, many women have it in spades. I don't think A-I can ever emmulate that sort of intrinsib, spontaneous, beauty.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Women ALWAYS have 4-10 beta simps on tap

This will only change until ALL males away from being " FRIENDS " with wamans

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

Lana Zakocela definitely has the face one could wake up next too. Her Body passes the test easily as well. A good choice for a doll and short term fling (never yours just your turn).

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

Friend-zoning women, I enjoy it and do it when the opportunity presents. They hate it and most often ghost me after a period of time. Once again they show their true colors if you give them enough rope.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

WHY waste your time....... friending females is time wasted that you gain nothing from............ grow up and move on

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

@scott sanger: The last "3" women that I friend-zoned were women I worked with. Being an executive at a company of which I just participated in the sale of (took my winnings and left), how else do you tread the line of interest by women who one works with and maintain independence , bed them? Not very sound advice in the current environment or ever! Before you come out and use some form of shaming language (“Grow Up”) be sure you know the context and facts. Suggesting to someone to grow up while sitting in your mom's basement is not something that is clearly thought out. Tread carefully my friend.