GUY FILMING HIMSELF GETS RUN OVER BY A TRUCK.. (CHINA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 07 Jun 2021 / In Travel & Events

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 days ago

I've driven trucks among other vehicles and it is very difficult to see everything on the road even though you are high up. fortunately I've never run any one or thing over?

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 days ago

Why is it these days on these Motorcycle Accident Vid's the stupid Cunt's have the dash cam looking at themselves? Narcissism maybe? At least he got the licence number. Personally I ride a motorcycle and steer very clear of Trucks at the best off times? I've been riding since 1972, still alive, still got a clean Drivers license and insurance record. On these vid's these cunt's do Schoool Kid 101 fails! lol!

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 13 days ago

this looks fake. if it's really china then the truck and bike would've explode as with most chinese products.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 days ago

I often wonder if the Chink's are actually Blind or just stuip or both. don't ehy have Opticians in China? You see lot's of the cunt's with their horn rimmed spec's but do they actually have lenses in them! lol!

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 11 days ago

@mrghoster: I'd imagine a red light stop at an intersection in china is just a pile of cars that's rammed into each other.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 days ago

@JMGTOW: It is my friend, I'm pretty sure the Virus speading slitty eye Cunts are color blind as well? On YT their are hundreds of Chinese car crash video's "EVERY DAY". in fact they are so painfully STUPID drivers I have to take a coffee break if I want to watch one all the way through, as my head get's over heated with their stupidity? lol!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 13 days ago

Idiot.

BigOMendozkevich
BigOMendozkevich 14 days ago

I give this roadkill a like??

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 14 days ago

Well, better luck next time on getting that Darwin award. I'm sure he won't give up.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 14 days ago

Well.. he got his minute of fame..
Maybe it was worth the leg

*OP could you tell me which program you use to produce those animated thumbnails?
Is it a GIF format?
Thanks

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 14 days ago

Not just any truck, a cement truck! He just got 'Isekai-ed' by the Truck-kun.

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 13 days ago

didn't seem like he died. do it right next time!

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

That's what happens when they ride mopeds instead of real bikes...
Squashed like an ant