Grim Rants: Quit Killing People Because You Don't Get Your Way!

Grim Lord's Games & Rants
Published on 25 Mar 2021 / In People & Blogs

Game Tetris Effect (More like Woketris)

These are my rather angry thoughts regarding the Colorado shooting, by yet another incel. I'm more than just angry about this stuff, I'm pissed off. Recent information shows that he never had a girlfriend and lived in his mother's basement (Daily Mail). Seriously not making this up. Should have just gotten a doll and put a hijab on her.

Markkenga
Markkenga 1 month ago

True .
YOUR DEEDS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

Grim Lord's Games & Rants

I guess I am gonna have to do a response episode to respond to all this. I'll do the best I can with it.

acelaken
acelaken 1 month ago

Grim you need to understand that bashing them does nothing but make them more pissed. If you say "then good fuck them", then you want more people to die. Show them the alternative that is sex robots, that is their only hope. Some chose that path because it is less risky than biological women others need that path quasi forced upon them by eye appeal. The robots must be advanced and all the violence will go away over time. Sure their may be a few that cant accept it and turn violent but after the creation of these machines if men choose violence they will get no sympathy from me and i will join you in bashing them no excuses after sex robots are advanced. Hell dolls are already considered a better option than majority women and they are literally motionless objects.

acelaken
acelaken 1 month ago

its going to keep happening because men are simps and sexless their attempts to appeal to modern women are failing and it is their identity to be blue pilled simps. for them to become proper red pilled would be like a Christian turning into a devil worshipper it doesn't work. Its the perfect mixture. When their reality breaks and they ralize their future they desire is impossible with their very nature they explode or implode.

jimbennett 1 month ago

MY MESSAGE IS you either belong here or you don't.. we do not want the walk ins they have been used to undermine the people who belong here.. and who or what gives anyone that right.. The true North American Indians did not speak spanish./. and they did not leave America.. They interbred...

jimbennett 1 month ago

I just provided a very relevant topic,, worthy of book or movie..

people need to know.

jimbennett 1 month ago

You don't suppose your cellphones and computers could be used to break up American families while supporting immigrant families do ya??????? Hurt American business people while supporting Immigrant business people.. YES YES AND YES!!

jimbennett 1 month ago

I had told my gf certain things to make her stronger and more reliable.. and it still did not work.. Once the money problems start.. who knows the links she got on her computer.. YES YES AND YES!! WAKE UP!!

jimbennett 1 month ago

and don't you dare turn against your own countrymen you stupid uhh,, ;)

jimbennett 1 month ago

SO IT's like this fellas, the way the computer advertised to me what that guy Bill had bought for his work.. I NEVER MENTIONED JIG to my friend on the internet.. ANYWAYS someone interested in how you do business.. the internet will be feeding them ads to everything you bought for your business.. so they will be shown everything you already figured out.. The internet is taking your expertise and sharing that with your competition.. and yes that is crazy matrix bs.. like if I decide to make a sanding machine for my line of work.. all the supplies I buy will be offered to someone else who is looking to make one.. . I've never had anything this obvious happen before.. I heard someone tell me how did their computer know they were going to buy dogfood? he said the computer read his mind..... or maybe, his wife told her daughter via email daddy is picking up the dog food.. lol... this shit really just happened yesterday.. and offered me that jig I saw that guy using.. twice.. I told someone I might go to work where that guy was working and only used his first name and the business where he works.. SO GUESS FUCKING WHAT? they can uise algorithms to help demographics or hurt demographicss and who is running things??? THAT IS WHY BORDERS ARE OUR ONLY PROTECTION!!

jimbennett 1 month ago

Where I live in south Flroida the immigrants got hundreds of thousands in free money through mortgage refinancing.. that Americans did not get..

jimbennett 1 month ago

@jimbennett: then permitted to live in defaulted house for 7 years for free while bank absorbed their housing costs.. so they worked in our job market after getting free cash.. and then given free housing.. so how does anyone pay their bills???????????? they don't/.. not for long.. YES WE ARE SLAVES!!

money is only paper

jimbennett 1 month ago

Trump was trying to do the right thing.. or at least he spoke the right words..

jimbennett 1 month ago

If you oppress and enslave me.. I will kill you.. Nothing anyone can do to stop it.. Tell me that God will not like it.. uhuh,., what about you turning people into slaves.. ?

jimbennett 1 month ago

yasee.. they turn people into killers and then tell them not to kill.. STOP TURNING PEOPLE INTO KILLERS.. BORDERS, DEPORTATIONS,, MONEY!! FREEDOM!!!!

jimbennett 1 month ago

They are managing us.. We are slaves.. I talk to this dude Bill about working where he works.. I get home tell my friend via email about Bill and give a link to the business he installs for.. SO THEN I go to watch a you tube video.. and the jig he was showing me on Wednesday,, that he just bought,, came up advertised before and after the video.. How did the computer know I just saw that jig today and maybe would buy one for that job?? Some algorithm,, or fbi perhaps,, something or someone took the first name and the business and recent purchases and then advertises that jig to me.. This really is matrix bullshit.. stop whining about dead people./ address the problem.. S L A V E R Y

jimbennett 1 month ago

Maybe we should do what we can do first.. easily.. BORDERS DEPORTATIONS AND MONEY! fuck the slavers.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 1 month ago

After a lockdown like this, people are fed a diet of "you're a Nazi, white evil whitey white man" for 1 1/2 years on the TV. Imagine that's all you hear when you're locked in, now imagine someone with mental issues hearing that for 2 years. Imagine what kind of insane people will be unleashed on this county when the lockdown ends. We need to take steps to prevent the mentally Ill from ever obtaining a firearm.

People like the ones who went out shooting were already mentally damaged. Those people are insane to start with and then gaslit into complete insanity by the media they consume.

It's so dumb people do this to others, that guy actually sounds like the villain from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The Disney version with the evil priest who couldn't get laid so he basically sets Paris on fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAM718HVNMU

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 1 month ago

You can dislike it all you want but it's true. Not everything I say people are going to agree with all the time. They have serious mental illnesses if they jump to the conclusion that they need to kill over a sex addiction, and not getting laid. Those people should not have guns, especially if they have a history of violence.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 1 month ago

Oh and by the way people like this will kill regardless of whether or not they have a gun. Some of the worst mass murders in the US didn't involve guns at all.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 1 month ago

All of these activists are so worried about gun control. Before the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, the deadliest attack on the LGBT community in America occurred in 1973 when an arsonist killed 32 and injured 15 at the Upstairs Lounge in New Orleans.