GIRL HARASSES MEN IN PUBLIC PLACES FOR VIEWS.. (RUSSIA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 29 Jan 2021 / In Comedy

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Mrod
Mrod 2 months ago

Equality has never existed and it never will.

Free_Dolphin
Free_Dolphin 2 months ago

My god, the double standards are insane, imagine if a man did that

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

She better have washed her self before doing that. Some of those guys looked like it stank.

Pedro The Vagabond
Pedro The Vagabond 2 months ago

Putin's son became scarred for life after smelling the stank

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

What is this thing with women about their asses? an ASS is a hole to shit out of, how is that sexy? Maybe being MGTOW Monk my morality and humanity has returned?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

It's not as if it is anything worth looking at?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

It was good to see some of the guy's were offended and pushed the CUNT away. you could just imaging the Shit storm that would arise if a Guy did this to females "even in jest"? Double standards at work as usual?

Free_Dolphin
Free_Dolphin 2 months ago

I would've pushed here away faster than fuck

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

In the UK we used to call this "Prick Teasing". If a modern female did this to me "even in jest" i would punch her fucking WHORE lights out.

Toki
Toki 2 months ago

Putin Jr. be like, "I was watching some anime tiddies and this wild hoe appears to block my view."

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 2 months ago

BEGONE THOT!!! :DDD

Toki
Toki 2 months ago

All female streamers are sexually harassing their viewers in a way. An illusion of love and care while they really just want your money in exchange for nothing.
The only ones with any real talent are Vtubers. Not giving anyone online my money though. It's just playing around. Playtime doesn't equal a paycheck. Enough of that in the real world such as workplace management. Playing around while the workers do the actual task.

slapmonkey
slapmonkey 2 months ago

Nope. Might kick her out of bed if she farted though.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

They handled that far more politely than I would.

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 2 months ago

They will just keep doing it and no one is going to stop them because free pu**y. But at lest she got those views I mean it's not like guy are going away or something.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

4:03 + Precisely what I was thinking.
Gee, I wonder why men no longer trust or respect women? Ya think this video might have some clues to help us solve that fucking enigma?

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

looool It's a reminder and for the new MGTOW's or red pills a new lesson ^^

Toki
Toki 2 months ago

@Doggk: So what's going on with Putin? You like him? Is he the Russian Trump? What's the deal with the other guy everyone is rioting about? Personally I only respect real productive people who produce wealth with their labor. Gov is a predatory class of selfish people who spoil womens and create racism. At least that's my Gov here in the USSA.

Free_Dolphin
Free_Dolphin 2 months ago

@Doggk: true, everytime the hypocrisy is show is another chance to red pill men into the truth

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

@Toki: Yup I like Putin ! He's far from being the Russian Trump.. Putin is just Putin.. He is the only guy on the international political scene who represents balance in the world.. While USA, NATO, CHINA do the opposite nowadays.. Like every politician he's also corrupt for some things but at least he does his work.. He's not a puppet like most presidents in the world and that's why many respect him.. Putin is what the world needed to create a correct balance between the superpowers.. If Putin wasn't there, the world would have been at war much sooner than we think...