Dear Users, we are happy to announce that we are now accepting Crypto Currency. To understand this move better, please visit our what's new section. We are also introducing a Wallet feature that you can use to conduct transactions on the platform. Also, Brazillian Creators, we now offer a 1 year PRO membership based on your economy via crypto currency.

George Floyd is NOT dead (Reuploaded)

30,367 Views
HarshReality
HarshReality
Published on 08 Jun 2020 / In News & Politics

Spread the word!!!

Know the truth.

jimbennett
jimbennett 6 days ago

If someone were to ask me where I think jesuits hang out I would say, IN ORDER! Minnesota, Wisconsin, Chicago, Indiana, New York city, of course they are catholics. well,, the G in the masonic symbol stands for Gesu which is the mother church of the gesuits in rome.. The jesuits were created to counter the Protestant reformation which martin luther started.. America was a protestant nation once we took it from the british and spanish. . Of course Georgetown University in washington dc is a jesuit school.. I knew a high l;evel mason from washington dc.. he was knights commander for like 2 terms. .BANKER.. what did he tell me? NOTHING.. They invited me to ask to join.. I said no.

BILLYZ95993
BILLYZ95993 20 days ago

A VERY PATHETIC PRODUCTION FOR A FALSE FLAG ??????????The Mannequin Had No Waist Or Legs ! You Can Clearly See There Is No Waist With Hips Or Big Thighs On The Gurney. No Wonder They Played Peekaboo With The Head Under Chauvin’s Knee !
TOTAL BS PSYOP POORLY PRODUCED ??????

mustno3
mustno3 21 days ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Merciless Radio
Merciless Radio 22 days ago

BTW, do you know if anyone has been collecting images of crisis actors? It would be good to get a collection happening.

Merciless Radio
Merciless Radio 22 days ago

I suspected as much. I remember seeing images of almost the same scene in 3 different places around the world. False flags are so regularly done now that I suspect a false flag first now over normal sop.

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 23 days ago

Fuck this conspiratorial bullshit. You don't need to concoct crazy conspiracy theories to condemn the start of this race war and rioting. Y'all are just unnecessarily throwing more full onto the fire.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

idk man, look at this one. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

whyserenity
whyserenity 10 days ago

I'd believe the crazy talk before I ever would buy anything the mainstream media is saying.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 26 days ago

Since the engendered covid-19 false flag crisis has failed miserably, The Democrats and their deep state puppet masters planed for a race war and major civil war as their last resort to getting rid of Trump and regain control. Luckily this New major false flag is losing steam. Which BLM has nothing to do with most of the riots since it is antifa who’s behind all the chaos and infiltration of BLM. And antifa are the deep state’s last remaining mercenary foot soldiers other then MS13, Mexican Drug Cartel, Al-Qaeda and ISIS who were also the foot soldiers and were also Bush, Clinton and Obama’s cronies. They were responsible for the death of the DNC whistle blower Seth Rich which the DNC wasn’t hacked by Russia but rather was leaked from within by another whistle blower Julian Assange who leaked it out to Seth Rich. Also Hillary Clinton is also a confederate supporter and is projecting herself unto Trump.

Sentient_Of_Truth 26 days ago

17,327 views holy fuck dude lol. that's pretty amazing view count.
how in the hell did you accomplish this?

Doggk
Doggk 26 days ago

looks very suspect for me...

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

@Doggk: i'm still trying to figure it out. i mean it's possible he told ppl on youtube and linked his video. but to do that would take all day of targeting videos on youtube and sharing the link. because i think this is more than this website has ever had on any individual video. especially if your looking at the most popular channels index on the website. right now the top channel is wasserman mgtow. but his views are spread in in a few different languages which is why his content went this high. but damn i want to know how the fuck he did it. not even the creators who pay for the pro membership get views like this. i'm hoping more new ppl are visiting the website as i often share links to this website as well. because the more views the better the outcome of the platform lasting long enough.

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

@Doggk: i found a comment of the dude who's been spamming the link to this video on a lot of other platforms. apparently Instagram you can share this kind of shit. but still just to get ppl to click on the link alone must have been like pulling teeth unless it just went viral somehow.

HarshReality
HarshReality 24 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: I want this website to overshadow other video platforms.

Sentient_Of_Truth 24 days ago

@HarshReality: sounds good to me hovering at 20,732 views

Doggk
Doggk 22 days ago

@HarshReality: Well you deserved your nickname bro, Respect !

mrhighprofyle
mrhighprofyle 27 days ago

I love this video but that's not George Floyd at his own funeral that's Stephen Jackson a former NBA player.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

this one is odd as well. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

whyserenity
whyserenity 10 days ago

and could have easily "played" George Floyd as well. We have caught major new media faking news stories. This would not be surprising.

Jason_MGTOW
Jason_MGTOW 28 days ago

Free Mason my ass that's a jewish thing

GladAss
GladAss 28 days ago

That would be Khazarian Mafia. They are the 6% of the Neanderthal based DNA in the world. The rest of us are Cro-Magnon. The Neanderthal are highly aggressive and want to dominate all other people. I love videos like this.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

did you guy's see this one? https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

Chase Timely
Chase Timely 29 days ago

This was a PsyOp. A free mason ritual.

venticlev
venticlev 29 days ago

take off the tin foil hat bro...

Alpha Male Lifestyle

lol shaming language doesn't work tell Mossad not to pay you your 50 cents

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 23 days ago

@Alpha Male Lifestyle : ..how is that shaming language? He's just saying that this is an unfounded conspiracy theory, which it is.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

idk man. look at this one https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

whyserenity
whyserenity 10 days ago

@RedPillSatori: everything on news is more of a conspiracy theory than this video is.

xxgoku161
xxgoku161 30 days ago

Its a false flag.

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 29 days ago

video was removed

Sentient_Of_Truth 26 days ago

@RedPillSatori: sigh: that's youtube for ya. nothing last's very long there. but i understand why ppl post things on youtube first. it's so the video gets the most view counts so it spreads much quicker.

AlexCaz75
AlexCaz75 1 month ago

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I have been saying it all along that it was a scam!!! No cop does put a knee on a person, no cop looks into a camera, no cops has a police car wi Th a license plate hat says “police”. I kept saying that man is alive this is a political manipulation!!! This is NWO in action! Don’t believe it! But of course I am the fool and the mad man and because I said it was fake: I am called white nationalist, which actually offends me as I am 4th generation ant-nazi Jewish!!! Anyway, thank you!!!!!

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 23 days ago

Uhh I'm from Minnesota, and can verify that they do indeed sometimes just say "POLICE" on them: https://www.factcheck.org/2020..../05/minneapolis-poli

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

did you see this video? https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

TruthSlayer
TruthSlayer 1 month ago

ILLUMINATI playbook same shit every time

Sentient_Of_Truth 1 month ago

it's too bad this wasn't a better upload. i mean quality upload.

HarshReality
HarshReality 1 month ago

All I could find. I got this before it was deleted.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

The shit quality of these photos makes them worthless to prove anything.

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 25 days ago

@MrA_H0Ie: lol k faggles

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

@MrA_H0Ie: you actually have a point. it sucks when ppl don't know how to make a quality video on something that is soo important. this one is the same except it's more revealing https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-body-of-039-george-

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 21 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Error 404, page not found.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

@MrA_H0Ie: try again. it should work now. i think we had another DDos.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 7 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: I tried now again. Still the same error. Maybe it's a broken link or deleted video?

Sentient_Of_Truth 6 days ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I reuploaded it to my channel. Hopefully it works no problem. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/HAN7wQzVLqyaVaD

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 6 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Now that looks VERY convincing.

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 1 month ago

Im spamming thos on bitchute and instashit...

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

oh this might be the reason why this went viral so quickly. god damn bro lol.

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

@VaperGamer i love how you call it instashit...

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

you should do this same thing for other videos on this website. the more exposure the website gets the better. and then later on down the line the better the website can become.

Sentient_Of_Truth 23 days ago

would you mind spamming this one to instashit?

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 23 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: sorry not convincing enough... I do think it is suspicious but need a better qual vid and actually longer so I can see everything... but I know it was a psyop... so dont think Im one of the leftist rejects ;)

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 23 days ago

Sentient_Of_Truth 9 days ago

@VaperGamer: how about this one? https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/cov....id911-insurgency_lNx

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 1 month ago

knew it... this reject also was on drugs and pointed a gun on a pregnant female wanting more drugs from her...

Alpha Male Lifestyle

This is my headshot in Hollywood from 2003 before color headshots were the norm

Alpha Male Lifestyle

Tell me these are NOT hollywood actors

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Prepare to infiltrate Southern Cultafornia heavily armed. We're going to blow them into the ocean. We cannot allow these cultists to live anymore over there because there existence disturbs world order.

HarshReality
HarshReality 1 month ago

Unfortunately I live their.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@HarshReality: I know there are good people there too, but the rich cocksucker Bilderberg and Masonite statists need to pay everyone and everything they damaged. We need to form blood hunting militias to go after them now because this is it for them. Every fucking Masonite lodge needs to be obliterated into the void.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@HarshReality: You know those videos of angry people blowing up and tearing down 5G towers because they were purposely designed as a weapon on all living creatures and plants. Never said they couldn't be designed to be safe or for good use to benefit the world, and the freemasons they do nothing but bad shit because they are Moloch worshipers.

TruthSlayer
TruthSlayer 1 month ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Im with you. getting my AR fixed today!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@TruthSlayer: It is everyone's natural right to have a weapon for self-defense.

GladAss
GladAss 28 days ago

@HarshReality: I grew up in Southern Cal and moved all over. Now I live on the East Coast. Move out of California ASAP. We are going back to real money and there will be no more loans going to any state when that happens and California is $1 Trillion in debt. Even though their debt will be forgiven, they will not be given any more money and it's all downhill from there.

GladAss
GladAss 28 days ago

GladAss
GladAss 28 days ago

GladAss
GladAss 28 days ago

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

@GladAss: lol i hate it when comments duplicate like this^^

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Already did most of the forensic research too that Southern Cultafornia are the terrorist scums of the planet that caused all the damage to people, businesses, and infrastructure in the world. Black Lives Matter are Black Nazi supremacists from the fucking ghettos that originated from Southern Cultafornia and they all need to pay for everything that they did. Gavin Newsom is going to fucking get a dick lobotomy if he doesn't fork over the dough.

Sentient_Of_Truth 25 days ago

something can be done about that. especially since in these cities where they disabled the police force. if there is no police than there is no crime. therefore a person could go all ham on these ppl. i mean it's not like the police are going to arrest you or hold you accountable. it's the wild wild west out in these cities.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they they are being fooled. Mossad makes it so obvious that they are doing a false flag ops but if people are not picking up on it Mossad and the Deep State can do no wrong.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

And BLM are Masonites.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

And Eman this is not deep state, its statism as in governmental control. Its been that way for over 2000+ years since the bloody fucking Roman Empire. We need to get rid of government and have people run things, no government, absolutely none!

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 1 month ago

I believe youre trying to say "It is easy to fool people when they are already fooling themselves"...

Alpha Male Lifestyle

That's what I have been telling people all along. I worked with Mossad and CIA several years ago to bring to you ISIS and we did it in conjunction with Hollywood as I was a crisis actor. Check me out under amr metwally on imdb.com. You don't have to be a free mason I know I wasn't you get compensated real well though.

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago

director writer and actor? Refuses to be type-casted as an Arab or any Middle Eastern actor. dude, how do i get to the part of mossad and the CIA? or is this information found some place else?

Sentient_Of_Truth 21 days ago