Games & Rants Show Special: Feminist Rees At MGTOW! Calls Us Nazis, Racists & Incels... Or T

Grim Lord's Neon Pill
Published on 29 Aug 2020 / In Gaming

Game: Tesla Vs Lovecraft

This article came at a good time, because it allowed me to test my rig. All seems to be working fine. Let me know if there are any issues.

The articles I'm reading come from here:

Feel free to follow along with them. A slight rant on this follows after the big bomb drops. I'm actually very disappointed that I would be equated to a Nazi, instead of given an adequate representation of the kind of man that I am or that MGTOW is supposed to be.

randombloke
randombloke 28 days ago

Her article was meant to be used to justify taking down online MGTOW spaces. Here's how, https://tildes.net/~tech/rhg/m....en_going_their_own_w

Grim Lord's Neon Pill
Grim Lord's Neon Pill 27 days ago

I looked though it. Just seems like normie talk regarding the whole thing. Humans are herd animals, so anything against the socially centered leftist norm is going to be bashed. They don't like the ways we operate, because they don't abide by their socially moralistic policies. I have never encouraged violence against women. However, the reeedit guy who was against what he considered to be hate groups equated white nationalist and incel blogs to violence. There has only ever been one instance of a man who relegated to violence one time and that was a very small and largely uncovered incident. People cared for about five seconds. That being said, is there a chance that dangerous people could try to turn this into a hate space? Of course, but not on my content.

Zalix512
Zalix512 28 days ago

Let her ree

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 1 month ago

Notice how all of the websites that occasionally dive into fake news don't have a comment section because they're afraid of the truth? So many contradictions in that Guardian article. It says we're all in platonic or sexual relationships at the start of the article then it implies MGTOW are all virgins by the end of the article.

A lot of MGTOW have been married and divorced raped, all their shit taken over some stupid argument, then younger people take notice of that and causes them to go MGTOW. It isn't rocket science.

Also take note on how they don't comment on men avoiding relationships in other countries like Japan who don't even consider themselves MGTOW (Google Japanese Herbivore Men).

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 1 month ago

Hallow empty article written by a hallow empty person.

Grim Lord's Neon Pill
Grim Lord's Neon Pill 1 month ago

Now, however they do have comment sections on their respective social media websites. I dare not open them as it is bound to be WWIII in there, especially when red pill men get involved to battle the feminists. Comment sections can be hell

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 1 month ago

The only way they can keep their false narrative is by banning accounts and deleting comments. That's how fake news works, it's mob rule.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

Call that bitch and tell her we also want to take her voting rights away.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

lol that article about the engineer is fake they just make up shit to fit their narrative

Grim Lord's Neon Pill
Grim Lord's Neon Pill 1 month ago

I would not be surprised, but I still want to do some digging on the guy. Also keep in mind that this comes out of a book, so if the man was fake, it would be a form of libel if I am not mistaken. To say that a man exists and has opinions when he does not is truly concerning and says a lot about the dumpster fire that is feminism.

SowetoMGTOWZA
SowetoMGTOWZA 1 month ago

Actually, I am convinced by my experience, that MGTOW is the largest cohesive and coherent section of the manosphere.