Future Gold Digging Side Piece

TheRareBreedTheory
Published on 22 Apr 2021 / In Film & Animation

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣$5 To Unlock 16 Monthly Exclusive Videos :⁣https://www.patreon.com/rarebreedtheory
RBT On Other Platforms:https://linktr.ee/rarebreedtheory
Donate Paypal https://www.paypal.me/Rarebreedtheory

JonT
JonT 2 months ago

I actually agree that thots should leave broke guys alone because if broke guys get no pussy they'll have to do something about being broke to get some. Beside when women go for broke guys there not there to help him built or hold him down but just to have fun, and will trough a monkey ranch in the pursuit of his purpose and then look down on him when she is ready to settle... speaking from experience. I have myself encouraged young thots to leave broke guys alone knowing what they do to them: screw their lives then belittle them!

Hexeze
Hexeze 2 months ago

Sounds like you are mad broke Tyrones bang your women no matter how much money your sorry excuse for a man self still has your women cheating on you. You are part of the problem soyboy. Money doesnt make man

JonT
JonT 2 months ago

@Hexeze: Money doesnt make a man but broke men should be focusing on their purpose or at least geting out of the broke state and not thots and when thots makes themself available to them that doesnt help. 20 years or so ago, I was Tyrone and red since 10-11 yo, with a few bleu phases... far from soy! I just didn't have the community and elders to reinforce what I knew instinctively and made a lot of mistake with thots because it was easy and I didnt need money to get pussy so I focused on that instead of my purpose, which is why I'm sayin what I'm sayin. Till this day they still wont leave me alone so a few years ago I made the conscious decision to take a red pill a day, ghost them all, go monk and focus... best decision ever made!

Mustang
Mustang 2 months ago

I was talking about the first Flat-Chested Hoe Bag.

Mustang
Mustang 2 months ago

My goodness, look at her huge hands!!!

Hedon2465
Hedon2465 2 months ago

This is one of my favorite videos you've done. A lot of truth spit in this one. And I love how you be roasting these ho**.

One of the oldest MGTOW tenets is that women don't love men, they only love what men can do for them. Modernity, especially the past 5 yrs, blatantly displays this in women. And that is 100 percent of women in my opinion. Women are naturally Amoral (not immoral). Respect, honor, integrity, loyalty, love, liberty, freedom...are all noble words and ideas created and lived by men, these words don't exist in the female lexicon. They may utter these words and live by them through men but they don't know it intuitively. Hence it's always incumbent on men to ensure that unfairer sex live honorably. As soon as men are relieved of that duty to make sure women live honorably, you’d start to see comes the utter depravity and debauchery of women we're witnessing today.

Hedon2465
Hedon2465 2 months ago

That's the comment youtube deleted lol. The unseen hand of gynocracy in this matriarchal society we live in smh.

Furioso
Furioso 2 months ago

They want a high earning man when they have a low value stinky vajayjay and low value eggs ,they can fuck themselves with their big high value dildos and focus on their "career" .

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

Women don't care about your struggles, they wait at the finish line and pick the winners.

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

In the end, waahmen just want a cuck who does the laundry. Tyrone does his own laundry, or one of his Gfs does it for him.

Lucifer
Lucifer 2 months ago

That women is being smashed left and right

Lucifer
Lucifer 2 months ago

LOL, I am curious to what she makes, I make 15k a month, (base salary) but why would i deal with lower tier women to begin with

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Hard to look at this waahman, and think "side piece", or ANY piece (Undead Chronic would have a field day talking about her face alone, Lol). That fake "valley girl" voice isn't helping her cause either. I guess I have "standards". One woman called me "opinionated". Sounds good to me. LMAO!

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Needs to close her shirt. Nothing to see here. LMAO!