FOR THE ONES WHO BELIEVE IN CONSUMERISM.. "ONE of the BEST RED PILLS !!"

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 17 Oct 2020 / In Science & Technology

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Herecat
Herecat 10 months ago

today it would be far more accurate to make this guy chinese

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

Just about sums it all up! a picture tells a thousand words.

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

As always an excellent video, a video to reflect.

Fangs13
Fangs13 11 months ago

humans are this planet's worst ever cursed plague to be created ..
they just thrive in bloodshed, destruction, misery, and greed. a planet without them can achieve peace.

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 11 months ago

now we just need to convince everyone that ending themselves is the only way XD

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

But we are also capable of beautiful things..

Fangs13
Fangs13 11 months ago

@MonkWolf: we already are ending ourselves, with stupidity, internet challenges, hand made plagues and viruses, pointless fights, and so on. humans were never meant to be smart, they are just stupid beyond redemption by design. if they gain any intelligence it's exclusively to kill each other

Fangs13
Fangs13 11 months ago

@Doggk: food for ego, pride, and advantages, you ever saw anyone doing "good" just for the sake of good? it's always for fame, reputation, or to get fans and control. and leadership. when it's a human, there is always a knife hidden behind their backs waiting to stab and to betray.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Fangs13: You right for 85 % of the world population.. But in my lifetime I've seen people doing good just because they have unconditional love for people and they want to see you succeed ! I've been helped by such people ! And these people have another goal when they do that.. They just know that everyone on earth is deceived by how bad humans can be.. By doing good to you, they know you'll regain faith in humanity, in love, etc and they know that you'll do good for others after that.. And believe me you'll be influenced by them but in a good way !.. Such people are most of the time CHRISTIANS !! then MUSLIMS and JEWS... Christians have helped me troughout my life, and I'm thankful to them for everything they did.. If I'm able today to help my brothers all over the world with my videos, you can thank these people because they gave me that motivation ! I had lost faith in God, I became an atheist for many years and these people changed my life.. Even my friends, family members never helped me like these people.. They proved to me the existence of God just by how they live ! These people just took the same path and the example of Jesus.. And if we follow his advices, we'll encounter lesser and lesser problems in our lives and we'll find answers to many of our questions.. They helped me and now I'm helping others unconditionaly, I never got a buck for all these videos I re-upload or edit ! But for me the most beautiful thing in that, is that I've saved people from suicide, depression, anxiety, atheism and most important of it IGNORANCE !!.. And this is for me better than a buck and far more satisfying ! This is how beautiful humanity can be ! That's why I said that some humans are capable of beautiful things ! And believe me we all capable of doing good ! Once we die we leave everything behind, our money, clothes, etc.. even our body.. But our good and bad actions will follow us even after death !

sauger1001
sauger1001 11 months ago

Best video I've seen yet. Still have too much junk in my apartment, but at least no furniture. Frankly, I may be reluctant to accept at first, but the best place for me is probably the Stone Age. At least I can hunt and grow my food, though I'll have to defend myself until I die, or am killed.