Florida Lawmakers want to Ban “ child like Sex Dolls”

KenDelrican
KenDelrican
Published on 09 Sep 2020 / In News & Politics
Mike Sinner
Mike Sinner 9 months ago

Ohw boo-fucking-hoo lady, yeah, show them the fake waterworks, show them how you went looking for the 'freaky' dolls YOURSELF, to get outraged over and act like your whole world is falling apart, because of an INANIMATE PIECE OF FUCKING SILICONE!!
Get a life! Go actually do something productive!
Oh, and while you're at it, especially do not look up 'catdoll', because....
Actually, please DO look that up and get a heart attack. Goodbye and good riddance.
If you want to look for shit to be outraged over, no matter what, you will find it! This attention seeking cunt has her 15 minutes of fame now, so congratulations on that, but don't be expecting an Oscar for that whiny performance any time soon.
Now then, if you'll excuse me, I have a doll to fuck.
Peace.

Tinymountain1256
Tinymountain1256 9 months ago

I originally wanted to wait to buy a doll when they had articulated fingers for 140 cm to 150 cm height. But because of this I decided to buy one earlier. If your interested in a doll, make sure they are not illegal where you are living. Then buy one because they might not be legal for very long.

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 months ago

I find the so call female studio reporter disturbing/ Tranny or what! lol! did anyone also notice the street prick reporter was the only CUCK in a MASK, talk about pumping the narrative, rather than the sex Dolls? The sex doll looked like her young daughter? I think this WALL HITTER is like those crazies that see their Dead Mother in the Mall? because someone looks like her dead mother? with her face blotched out like that how could the stupid Ho identify anyone! lol! WTF is this Ho doing looking for Sex dolls online anyway unless she was looking for a new DILDO or something?

I don't hear BARBIE complaining about all the Skank women who look like her! lol! and what is this thing about MEN being assumed they want a Child Doll, That's fucking Paranoia if ever I heard it? i notice they don't mention if the NAKED Doll have Pube's or not. Like I say WTF was this CUNT looking at a Sex Doll p[age for anyway's other than to play the VICTIM maybe?

Child doll's or NOT, I was under the impression with female created "Diversity" that anything goes these day's, after all we have Black Transexual Lesbian Gay Gimp suit wearing prostitutes and here in the UK PEdo Politicians that like under age boy's, yet one female complains a Doll looks like her daughter and a Shit storm comes into play? Jeeezzz! I give up.

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 months ago

Some Bitches DAUGHTER look's like a SEX DOLL? I think the problem their lies with the Mother and the Daughter don't you. sex dolls are nothing like REAL women. A SEX DOLL has a personality and intelligence, unlike most women today! lol! As a MGTOW Monk other great stuff outside of the female peaks my hormones and juices, for example a fast motorcycle is better than any sex a women of today can offer. If I do feel the urge to Crack oner off, i will sit down with a 70 year old MOVIE that has an attractive female in it rather than even trying to get the old fella to rise to a modern women! lol! "Warning" just remember NOT to be aware that the chick in the 70 year old Movie is either dead or what it would look like now! lol!

Did you know ( and I fell offf my chair when I found this out), that there are many things that a MAN (a REAL MAN) can do other than sex to create those same feelings and hormones of a climax without even seeing or going near a female? did you know that things like Learning a new Skill or a musical instrument Driving a car or riding a motorcycle at speed ALL create the sam Chemicals that are part of or in the act of Sexual intercourse? Yep! guy's it is totally true. the rush from having sex is the same as say crabbing a Kid from being hit by a bus, or climbing a mountain, even stroking a kitty cat but it doesn't mean you want to FUCK it! lol!

women cant experience this shit because they have been programmed to use you as a WALLET. Modern females are as plastic as an Sex Doll but they have lost their Humility, Femininity, empathy and much more then they expect MEN to still want them. for my money i would by the Motorcycle anytime, the ride is by far a better one!

KEEPER
KEEPER 10 months ago

you just need to change the minds of their politics.
maybe use the old, population control argument.
sometimes you need to use the politics of the left in order to get immunity.

"the left love pedophiles" they will defend these ppl with all the power they hold.
but if the left try to claim this the other way around, then say the dolls will prevent the pedophiles from targeting their children, as the pedophiles will have an healthy alternative instead of their children.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 10 months ago

The reason is because women crave drama and abuse because they are evil emotional parasitic vampires.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 10 months ago

I just stopped by to leave a message of scammers on mgtow.tv yesterday . I watched some of the video . And if the doll looks like the thumbnail it dose NOT look like a child the doll has big boobs like a short woman ! I do not think a doll matters in the first place furthermore if some men have a sick fetish of sex with children the doll just may be a stop gap and actually save a child of a lifetime of mental anguish . Just my Opinion !

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 10 months ago

I want to hear the uproar over dildos first, they replace and dehumanize men, the crying and whining made me very happy... lol and WTF the victims mother, crazy much???
The reason for high quality small dolls is that all of them are heavy as hell! a large one can be over 90lb. of dead weight.

dangr
dangr 10 months ago

WHAT?! That crazy lady is crying over a latex object! My question is: what was she doing in sex doll section on amazon? I'm an amazon customer myself and I've never encounter such image on the website. I think she is a creep, because you do not find this by accident!

KEEPER
KEEPER 10 months ago

well you know what they say, the ones that are the loudest are the most guilty of what they accuse others of.

The Realist Philosopher

OK, this is absurd. While I don't approve of such dolls myself in the end they are not people. There's no evidence that they cause pedos to want kids more. In fact the evidence says the opposite. I prefer these pedos bang a piece of plastic than a real kid. I do so hate the left. This is not a real person. This is not voodoo. If you create a doll and stick needles into it the person it is crafted to be will not suffer injury. This is just superstition, and hocus pocus nonsense. Not surprising considering the left literally believes in magic. Words are violence, perception is reality, and all that BS. Absurd passing a law to ban plastic dolls.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 10 months ago

Gentlemen Don't fall for a scam . If the people below wont tell you HOW or What there selling it's most likely a SCAM !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 10 months ago

@fegiriw: If it's Not a scam then tell us mgtow's What it is your selling . It looks just like the stuffing envelope's scam in the 1970's .

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 10 months ago

Just telling me the same Bull shit sales pitch is NOT good Enough . MGTOW Men have lost Enough from the Femacunts we dont need to be tricked out of our hard earned Money too !

AvatarOfSgrA* ShaperOfThings

Just a few things that point to this concern-trolling news story being just an excuse to restrict men's options, whether or NOT it's strategically a good/bad idea to ban child-abuse alternatives:

1) Her daughter has (costly) medical expenses. Which is a HUGE financial incentive to (frivolously) sue.

2) The advertisements for child-like Sex Dolls aren't plastered all over billboards. These products (due to cultural sensitivities) are advertised in insular online communities/forums. She went online LOOKING for someone to (frivolously) sue.

3) From what I understand, most ACTUAL humans have (unaware) doppelgangers. There are billions of people with billions of variations of (generally) the same species-features. The Sex Doll was gonna end up looking like SOMEBODY!

4) Banning child-like facsimiles only INCREASE the odds that real kids are gonna be abused.

5) If single mothers/gynocentrism gave a shit about child-molestation they'd fight to keep good fathers WITHIN the family unit (where they WANT to be). They'd ALSO stop bringing "step-daddy candidates" around their kids.

I'd like some feedback, if I'm off-track.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 10 months ago

Thank you for your input like I said in the video she belong in a mental institution. For having those sick thoughts

KEEPER
KEEPER 10 months ago

you are right on the mark my friend. if the pedo's had an alternative than the odds of actual children being targeted would be far less in comparison. but i think your right that she was using this to fund her hospital bills, just like most ppl out there jumping on the bandwagon of free money will grift at a moments notice if they get the chance.