This video is age restricted for viewers under +18

Create an account or login to confirm your age.

Female Vs Male

SpaceJew
SpaceJew
Published on 10 Feb 2021 / In Film & Animation

enjoy

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 16 days ago

She should be glad she's only sparring against American men. If she found herself north of the Korean DMZ and was facing those crazed Norks who WILL FIGHT 110% for Dear Leader, the last thing she's hear would be, "Die Capitalist Pigs!" If our stunning and brave wimminz were landing on some Iranian beach, and faced the Persians screaming ALLAHU AKBAR!!!, it would be over before they could scream, "Sexist pigs!"

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Actually, I wonder if she is embarrassed at being such a loser, it's hard to tell because after being in the sunshine for 2 minutes, she is already bright red from becomming badly sun burned.

With more study she was getting more spine and more willing to fight towards the end.... You can see it in her posture and all that.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

Pugil Sticks with a bitch?? Bwhahahaha! boom and she gets her ass knocked out! What happened to my Marine Corp? Gone...

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

@Stinky_Hillbilly: Yeah, when I watched a "woke" Marine officer criticize Tucker Carlson's comment on "maternity" flight suits, I lost my shyt. I know now our nation is just about gone, when the Marine Corps has gone woke. Just a matter of time now.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

@Stinky_Hillbilly: I have to correct myself: He's actually a Master Gunny, which makes him technically, a Staff NCO, but he still doesn't sound like a Marine I ever trained with, imo. SMFH!

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 1 month ago

@sauger1001:Exactly. NCO or Officer that clown was a fucking cuck! A bitch wouldn't have lasted 1 night in the open squad bay the grunt units that I was in during the 70s was in. No sir. Not in the FMF (Fleet Marine Force). Officers didn’t even come round our barracks at night unless there was a lot of MPs with them.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

@Stinky_Hillbilly: Agreed. I was 0331. OohRah!

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

@sauger1001: '77-'83.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 1 month ago

@sauger1001: 0311 77-83 Semper Fi bro...

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I have no idea about this event, why a retarded ginger wants to get into light weight combat with a man...

It reminds me of a story from a guy who trains people to fly hang gliders, and he said, "Women are the dumbest of all cunts, because when they coming in for a sort of controlled crash landing, they let go of the bar, and hold their hands and arms up to protect their face and lose total control of the hang glider".

It generally turns a shitty landing in a rough spot, into crash with a destroyed glider and bad injuries.

So why is a retarded ginger who can't fight for shit, hopping into the ring, with a man who can?

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

There are a few young ladies who have started a fight against cross-dressing queers in girls sports. They are anti-femicommunist and one made a video about how the wimmins cannot compete against Males in any physical competition due to muscle mass, reflexes and the fact that lb for lb Male muscle is so much stronger the the wimmins muscle.
With cross-dressing queers fucking up their lives, young guys looking at the anti-Male laws in most Western countries clearly targeted at White Men in particular and going their own way there are a LOT of really angry young wimmins out there.
One more thing to add to the colossal clusterfuck of crap that is going on all over the West.
Excrement is going to hit a whole lot of rotary air displacers within a couple of years I reckon.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Women need regular fucking to keep the psychosis in check.... No dick and they flip out REAL quick.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

@Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson: Bwhahahhaha! Nicely said!

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson: Is this true for real? It's been a joke and a maxim in common rabble society for a long time; I grew up hearing it repeated seriously by men. In your experience, is this actually correct that women are controlled and pacified by orgasms?

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

@Johnny_Cage: Yes it is true. I will reply properly when I get to a real key board (Model M) instead of this shitty laptop, I will give the issue a proper answer.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson: Okay. To hell with shitty laptops!

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

@Johnny_Cage: It's the crowded keyboard, with a Caps Lock key, with no light to show it's locked on...

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: 100% true. They crave dick continuously.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

She is piss weak and dim witted. She was totally disspirited after the round 2 hit to the head. She didn't stand a fucking chance. She didn't even fucking try, and she gives up too easily.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

And in real combat she'd just be dead... And the unit would be under strength with less men in the ranks.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Apparently there are a few women around who can fight like a man in an all in brawl.... You know, in a full on fight, it's kind of an even bet as to whether the man or the woman will win. I think it's called "marriage".

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

I know one young wimmins who has just gotten engaged. She comes from several generations of professional martial arts fighters on both sides of her family. Not sure how arguments will go in that house.

John_Doe
John_Doe 2 months ago

~95% of males in the general population are capable of this kind of violence if compelled to do so. Females? Maybe 3% could hold their own. Tell me again how stunning and brave they are, how strong and independent, how they need men like a fish needs a bicycle. They'll learn when the barbarians are at the gate. Question is, will it be too late by then?

SPECTRE
SPECTRE 2 months ago

i guess i am too young :D

Dbw1776
Dbw1776 2 months ago

Me too.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

This video is age restricted for viewers under +18 - This is what it says when I try to run this vid. Im an old fuck! Do you know how to get rid of this message and play the vid? Thanks

SpaceJew
SpaceJew 2 months ago

The next upload ill see ifni can upload w/out that... Thanks for the feedback! Ive been Pavlovian ly trained by jewtube... My apology

AbyssWatcher
AbyssWatcher 2 months ago

you may have to go and edit your profile. that is what i did when i had this issue

Dbw1776
Dbw1776 2 months ago

@AbyssWatcher: ok thanks.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

@AbyssWatcher: You were right! I had to edit my profile. It worked told them I was an old fuck! Now I can watch the vid. Thanks again...