FEMALE STREAMER SHOWS HER FUCKLIST TO HER FOLLOWERS.. (AUSTRALIA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 23 Nov 2021 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 5 days ago

She's in Australia. That list is just practice to be the gulag whore

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 6 days ago

she can read her list with her box wine and cat litter.

mgtowisfreedom2
mgtowisfreedom2 6 days ago

I think she keeping track of everything for a #me too allegation

Doggk
Doggk 6 days ago

That's great possibility ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 days ago

I had a friend who woirked in a Charity Store and when they got old PC's and Laptop's that were password locked or inaccessible they through them out. but my friend gave me a laptop that I was able to unlock with my MGTOW knowledge? This laptop came from a fefail called Jemma, and it was fyll of what we have here in this video! lol! It included all her many partner's details, including what they had bought and done for her with pictures and stuff. But that wasn't enough, she had a file with all their bank details and credit card number's. Now I could have taken this to the Police, but seeing as the Police are themselves Corrupt, I made the decision to wipe it clean and got myself a good Laptop for nothing. as a MGTOW especially as Monk I've leaned to keep my self to myself and NOT get involved with anything where possible.

No should I have took it to the Police and got this CUNT locked up? ...............................NAH! I got a good life and it's trouble free, why would I want to spoil that bliss because of some slag and a sense of justice that is no longer valid in this corrupt Clown World?

bigintol03
bigintol03 7 days ago

I can't think of ONE SINGLE girl in high school that would have done that let alone admitted it and showed it off!

bigintol03
bigintol03 7 days ago

But that was back in the early to mid 90's...a totally different world indeed!

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 7 days ago

how can someone take pride in lying on their back?

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

i could have sworn she was trans....

SoloMan Zone
SoloMan Zone 7 days ago

The amount of fake up is amazing, and her mom would be proud....very classy femon

Menwalkaway