FEMALE DENTIST ABUSES CHILDREN.. (UKRAINE)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 17 Feb 2021 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣📄 PRESS ARTICLE : ⁣https://newsbeezer.com/ukraine....eng/in-rivne-parents

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 1 month ago

My grandfather as a child 1920s was abused by a teacher living in the mountains of british columbia miles from home was the school house my great grandfather went to the school house found him sitting being punished a rich town child said he did something. He looked at my grandfather did you do these things he spoke of Arthur. No father. My great grandfather took that school teacher dragged him out to the creek and nearly killed him beat the living crap out of him. Never again did he have an issue.

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 1 month ago

My kid never goes alone in any doctor's office.
That's clearly the parents fault (100% sure it's a single mom)

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

Women are responsible for the majority of abuse (full spectrum) and child death (not including abortion).
Giving women power and authority is the only reason nobody is talking about.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

I'll bet you a dollar to a dime this cunt was raised by a single mother. That's more than likely where she learned such abusive behavior.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

She needs a hand in her face.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I think the point all the self righteous are over looking, is that woman is probably doing to the children exactly what was done to her, and she just knows no other way of dealing with the situation.....

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

I see your point but that doesn't even come close to excusing her behavior.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

kill that fucking cunt.

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 2 months ago

This shit happens every day in Ghana, I suffered this for almost my entire life.This was one of the reasons why I absolutely chose the redpill

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

Just when I thought that there was enough to worry about here on planet Earth....

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

Hope somebody kicks that Broad's head in Someday; preferably in the Near future.

thunderwarrior
thunderwarrior 2 months ago

honestly if the kid is giving you problems let the parent deal with it and charge them for your services

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I love my child more than life itself. If anyone, and I mean anyone, pulled that shit with my child they better pray they end up in prison before I get ahold of them. Then again even if that happened they have to be released sometime and I would be waiting with a smile.

BTW that was very difficult to watch. And I've seen some truly messed up thing's on the internet.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 2 months ago

I see this in the streets in my town from general mothers. it dis heartening and make you realise the future generations are fucked and we are the last line of defence and we aint exactly a band of tight nit warriors. were just an online community with zero real life presence. Its scarey

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

Proof that having a pussy doesn't make you a better care giver.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I think this will be me when they try to give me the corona Vaccine! LOL! Being that this is a Dentist instead of "Ukraine" it should be "Ukrown"! This is how they tried to feed us at Boarding school!