FALSE PRIEST MAKES BLESSINGS BY TOUCHING VAGINAS.. (WEST-AFRICA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 20 Nov 2020 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

theWarrior
theWarrior 7 months ago

Yup, a spiritual gynecologist. No where in the Bible but he has balls. -the Warrior

Wolf178
Wolf178 7 months ago

Is he calling upon their god or gods to restore their hymen or is it a fertility thing

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 7 months ago

why do Jew'Mericans and jews cut all the nerve endings off of baby dicks?

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

@toxicmasculinity: I heard that it first desensitizes the penis for sexual urges and makes the Male more aggressive as they grow. aggressive they are, but they still manage to breed like Rat's!

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 7 months ago

@mrghoster: No no I asked why does Jew'Merica and the jews do it.

Codexman
Codexman 7 months ago

I hope those fuckers roast in hell!

Doggk
Doggk 7 months ago

I only hope they repent from their perverted attitude and get forgiven by god.. I don't wish to anyone to go to hell not even my enemies.. Hell is the worst place to be for anyone !

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 7 months ago

What do you think about white cuckolds in America cutting baby dicks off brother?

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 4 months ago

I think it's a thing for the Jews basically to meld in with the U.S. male population. It's a disgusting practice. It should really be banned. We are in a real bad place when it comes to the 'Abrahamic faiths', because it's really starting to affect the demographics of whites and asians. We are rapidly declining in population, whilst the browns are expanding their numbers. It's basically becoming a race war.

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

I like the way he is shouting at the women's feet, because as any MGTOW MAN knows that is where women's BRAIN'S are kept! lol! I guess he expects them to "TOE" the line by shouting at their feet!

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

Personally for me a few passages from the bible and a movie does me just fine, then I guess everyone to their own thing? lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

It's a bit like a service for a "Drive Thru" Oil Change and lube rather than a Religious service! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

He also has a preference for "BIG ASSES"! lol!

Doggk
Doggk 7 months ago

In Africa the standard of beauty is totally different than in the west.. Most africans love fat women out there with big asses.. In the west and Asia we prefer the opposite.. But with a nice ass and boobs or even skinny girls... Fat women are the least desired in those places same thing with skinny girls in africa..

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

Looks like mr Fraudster has a foot fettish as well! lol! I expected when he got on his knees near that PUSSY we would have got a big ECHO back! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 7 months ago

What a CUCK! lol! Needs pussy as a religion? Jeeezzz! LOL! Makes a change from Choir Boys I guess! LOL! No Subtitles? I would love to k now what this CUNT is saying! lol! Obviously he has trouble getting it UP as he is ALL talk! lol!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 months ago

I could not watch this sick man ....Not a man of God .

bluewaters
bluewaters 7 months ago

No surprise, we are in the end times, be prepared.

Airuf Sigma
Airuf Sigma 7 months ago

Here in Brazil, there are some stories, of church elders, that check if the woman is wearing a modest panties, then I don't remember, if once a week or every service, women go to a reserved room, so that the elders , you can check if the panties are suitable, kkk, it's awesome.