FALSE PRIEST MAKES BLESSINGS BY TOUCHING VAGINAS.. (WEST-AFRICA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 20 Nov 2020 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

theWarrior
theWarrior 6 days ago

Yup, a spiritual gynecologist. No where in the Bible but he has balls. -the Warrior

Wolf178
Wolf178 10 days ago

Is he calling upon their god or gods to restore their hymen or is it a fertility thing

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 10 days ago

why do Jew'Mericans and jews cut all the nerve endings off of baby dicks?

mrghoster
mrghoster 5 days ago

@toxicmasculinity: I heard that it first desensitizes the penis for sexual urges and makes the Male more aggressive as they grow. aggressive they are, but they still manage to breed like Rat's!

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 5 days ago

@mrghoster: No no I asked why does Jew'Merica and the jews do it.

Codexman
Codexman 10 days ago

I hope those fuckers roast in hell!

Doggk
Doggk 6 days ago

I only hope they repent from their perverted attitude and get forgiven by god.. I don't wish to anyone to go to hell not even my enemies.. Hell is the worst place to be for anyone !

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 10 days ago

What do you think about white cuckolds in America cutting baby dicks off brother?

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

I like the way he is shouting at the women's feet, because as any MGTOW MAN knows that is where women's BRAIN'S are kept! lol! I guess he expects them to "TOE" the line by shouting at their feet!

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

Personally for me a few passages from the bible and a movie does me just fine, then I guess everyone to their own thing? lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

It's a bit like a service for a "Drive Thru" Oil Change and lube rather than a Religious service! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

He also has a preference for "BIG ASSES"! lol!

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

In Africa the standard of beauty is totally different than in the west.. Most africans love fat women out there with big asses.. In the west and Asia we prefer the opposite.. But with a nice ass and boobs or even skinny girls... Fat women are the least desired in those places same thing with skinny girls in africa..

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

Looks like mr Fraudster has a foot fettish as well! lol! I expected when he got on his knees near that PUSSY we would have got a big ECHO back! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 10 days ago

What a CUCK! lol! Needs pussy as a religion? Jeeezzz! LOL! Makes a change from Choir Boys I guess! LOL! No Subtitles? I would love to k now what this CUNT is saying! lol! Obviously he has trouble getting it UP as he is ALL talk! lol!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 10 days ago

I could not watch this sick man ....Not a man of God .

bluewaters53
bluewaters53 10 days ago

No surprise, we are in the end times, be prepared.

Airuf
Airuf 11 days ago

Here in Brazil, there are some stories, of church elders, that check if the woman is wearing a modest panties, then I don't remember, if once a week or every service, women go to a reserved room, so that the elders , you can check if the panties are suitable, kkk, it's awesome.