Rent an RV from RVshare

EX SATAN WORSHIPPER "JOHN RAMIREZ" REVEALS THE TRUTH... [VERY INTERESTING !!] (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 06 Jan 2021 / In Science & Technology

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 16 days ago

This was uplifting. The idea that even the most wretched can be redeemed by Jesus is a most powerful message. I wish there was a way to contact this man. This story is incredible

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

Exactly, that's why I reuploaded it ! And this is why you see so many dislikes in the comment section.. Because these demons can't stand the fact that it's the truth ^^

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 16 days ago

johnramirez.org

Holocaustic
Holocaustic 19 days ago

Enemy of the world = rhymes with "chews"

mrghoster
mrghoster 19 days ago

In one of my VIVID dreams I was watching children being put on a Conveyor belt and being sent through a stainless steel door that opened a fire engulfed them. a women like a Matron in a Hospital came up to me and asked if I was ready? i found myself on the same conveyor, but I was determined to keep my eyes open and watch my own end.

The conveyor started, the door approached and started to open. As it did the flames engulfed me and as they touched me they turned a brilliant "Blue" and I felt a cool breeze not the expected burning pain expected. the smoke cleared and I was in a pure white room, a room OI had visited in dreams before. I laid their for a while and suddenly I was awake in here again?

I got out of bed feeling slightly stunned , BUT I felt so light as if a great weight had been removed from me? I NEVER EVER take any of this for granted, it's a long story in fact spanning my life to dates and I made a promise that I would do what I had to do in return I would be provided for in a very basic way? One of the greatest bonuses of all this is I no longer FEAR anything?

mrghoster
mrghoster 19 days ago

My God don't get me going on the DREAM's side of things. I have many and they are so REAL it seem's?

mrghoster
mrghoster 19 days ago

This place is HELL on Earth so they say? I treat it as simply HELL. I'm a quite youthful 65 now and the whole of my life has bee a traumatic journey up to now, and I deem it will be until i depart with happiness. I'm told why don't you commit suicide/ as if being asked that isn't evil in itself, i take the view "No Way" and what? end up right back here? in Hell.

Once you get your mindset around this is HELL, then God is there whoever or whatever God is? because the door is open and only YOU can open that door. I'm NOT particularly religious, but I'm Honest and hopefully still have a little empathy left for humanity? but I admit it is getting very hard to feel empathy for such an evil creature as a human?.

Satan comes in many forms and does many things to try to corrupt you. Only yesterday i had a miss delivered package to my door. I opened it thinking what a surprize and in it was one of these ipod things. i hadn't ordered or could even afford one. then i looked at the address which was the same number as my house but the next street down, so I delivered it to that house. Now I could have kept that for myself? But it wasn't mine to keep. this is how Satan works with temptation's and deceit and no more so as we are being forced to live today with this Covid LIE.

We must seriously be on our guard today more than at any other time in our lifetimes? Especially when it comes to other people namely women in particular, the ULTIMATE Gift for Satan to use? Peace.

Doggk
Doggk 19 days ago

Earth is the test we have to succeed in order to go to heaven join our father or the Force ! That's what many don't understand. For the Ipod thing yup you were right in your decision, you did the right thing ! 1 PETER 5:8 "Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour". When demons are smart enough to understand that you're wise enough to see the dangers coming.. Well they'll attack you with small things ! Nice comment bro.. I'm glad to have read it.. Because everytime I post videos promoting the words of Yeshua (Jesus) or anything spiritual, I lose subscibers and get dislikes as reward.. But hopefully people like you hit the like button in greater numbers than the ones who dislike it or unsubscribe ! Keep doing what you do !

mrghoster
mrghoster 19 days ago

@Doggk: Thank you my friend for taking the ti,me to reply and the Scripture quotes are very apt and welcomed. I may occasionally appear a little viscious in somew of my dark humored responses to the video's but YOU are very much appreciated. Nice to know their are still real human beings out their not just Demon's? they go far beyond the word of God or the bible, they are recognized in the Bible but I think they are far older? I think whatever CERN or they did at the South Ice Pole has bought something into this world that is trying to destroy the light as they need darkness and FEAR to survive. I have no FEAR anymore. Peace and Blessings my friend.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 20 days ago

Hay Doggk have you seen this video from ( rumble )(( https://rumble.com/vci28f-ep.-........2371b-patriots-k )) Have a look !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 20 days ago

You would not believe the hell I have been through on Earth and I'm still Here ! GOD Is With Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 17 days ago

@watch_faceandlms: Your Opinion matter's Not .When you die ...? Well you can go to Hell It's not my problem. I don't care . You think I care what you think Ha Ha ha

Doggk
Doggk 17 days ago

@Bagoodman: I just blocked this guy he went too far with you and me, he has absolutely no manners.. I'm tired to see these angry atheists with no manners attacking everyone everytime there's a video about spirituality.. I had to block 5 of them in less than a week just because videos like this push their demons to annoy everyone and say stupid stuff..

Doggk
Doggk 17 days ago

@Bagoodman: I don't wish my ennemies to go to hell.. Because it's the worst place ever.. But I wish that he will find a better path in life because this dude is insane..

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 17 days ago

@Doggk: I know Brother I Laugh When see there fear .After I died last time Jesus Sent me on a mission . I'm covered by the Blood of the Lame and I still have things to do . There Little demons control them . They run from wherever I am For He is With Me .