Emergency Broadcast HammerHand banned YouTube

KenDelrican
KenDelrican
Published on 03 Sep 2021 / In People & Blogs

if you have hammer hand youtube chanell out it on the comment

The Realist Philosopher

Happened to me 5 years ago. I post on bitchute now. Near zero growth platform, but better than nothing.

Penisy
Penisy 14 days ago

Yeah, people tend to jump on what sounds the most popular or untouchable and better funded. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately, sometimes it makes you wonder who is actually funding them.

Penisy
Penisy 14 days ago

KEEPER
KEEPER 18 days ago

I don't know if he's taking this shit, or getting fucked in the ass?
LOL. Famous last words.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Being Banned from PooTube - well once upon a time it was "Oh noes - Shock and Horror - my life and channel is over!".

But these days, it's more like the relief that you feel when your car was sinking into the swamp and a friendly farmer, in a big tractor, came along and was able to tow it out, just in the nick of time.

"Banned by Youtube? Oh what a relief! It's certainly put a lid on that bucket of shit".

Banned by PooTube? Like who gives a fuck.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 19 days ago

LOL Kids these days... no seriously they're all fucking commies. https://www.foxnews.com/politi....cs/video-antifa-teac The far left and far right are destroying each other while the teachers and politicians laugh their asses off.

Aerospeighce99
Aerospeighce99 19 days ago

LMAO! This is hysterical and informative. Good work Ken!

Amanley Load
Amanley Load 20 days ago

brilliant

KEEPER
KEEPER 20 days ago

What program are you using to create the animation?

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 19 days ago

Fun face

Penisy
Penisy 19 days ago

@KenDelrican: is that on iPhone?

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 20 days ago

Crying laughing at the impersonation.

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 20 days ago

Lol

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Hammer Hand banned from Susie's PooTube? Fuck what did he do this time? Breath In? Breath Out? Or both?
PooTube is such a fuck hole of bullshit, I erased all my own videos and deleted my own channel.
There are a lot of people in that company that deserve nothing better than to be grabbed by the throat and to be dragged across their desks and to have the absolute fuck beaten out of them.
Commie / Lefty / SJW / arseholes.
All they had been doing was deleting like 90% of my comments, and shadow banning me - and a few other things....
I just tired of their fucking crap and lies... and said, "Fuck you Susie and your PooTube... I am out of here".
Deleted everything and basically left.
"To comment on this video you must create a PooTube Channel" - Must I? How about I don't create a channel and I don't leave a comment? And rarely if ever come back to this shit hole commie platform, even with strong Kung Fu Add Blocking?
And getting banned from PooTube? Meh! Who haven't they banned? And how many times have some people been banned?
And why are the other platforms GROWING, and PooTube has the ambience of raw sewerage - that creators and subscribers generally don't like?

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

By completing this action [posting a comment] you are creating a channel and agree to ​YouTube's Terms of Service. "Ummm NO I am not and NO I don't".

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

LOL = Bent

Shoota027
Shoota027 20 days ago

yup

boby
boby 20 days ago

lmao that was funny.
In fact I didn't know HH had a new cucktube channel until I found recently he was banned again :D
I know where to find HH and I watch he's content not on cucktube.
Cucktube is only for meaningless bullshit and Undead Chronic XIV and he's gang...... on the wall with his boys ;)

Gonzo17ab
Gonzo17ab 20 days ago

I'm leaving YouTube anyway fuck thm

sauger1001
sauger1001 21 days ago

AJ seems to have a more "Spanish style" accent today. Good stuff.

awol201
awol201 2 21 days ago

thanks

awol201
awol201 21 days ago

Good one KDR, hammerhand will be fine .

awol201
awol201 21 days ago

keep it coming .

Councilof1
Councilof1 21 days ago

You'd be a better Alex Jones than Alex Jones.

mrghoster
mrghoster 21 days ago

Nice impression Ken! lol! Hammerhand has nothing to worry about he is still with Us here.