DUDE GETS PLAYED BY GIRL AND THIS HAPPENS... (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 06 Aug 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 3 months ago

Let’s party guys “woohoo” ;)

Super225
Super225 3 months ago

I'm surprised with a head that big she made it out the door.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

it's because of her hairline ^^

Super225
Super225 3 months ago

@Doggk: lol

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 3 months ago

Oh my god..He just stole that money and went unscathed, That is so hilarious! She deserved it, Lmfao XD XD XD

BBAK
BBAK 3 months ago

Hahaha

Wolf178
Wolf178 3 months ago

This reminded me of a car accident I saw. A Mary Kay car changed lanes into a red suv, both driven by women. Suv chick didn't realize the wing mirror of the mary Kay car carved out her rear quarter panel. I tried to get her attention to teller to get the lady's insurance but she got pissed at me dove into a turn lane and drove off. Good for her and her man I guess.

Codexman
Codexman 3 months ago

Karma baby Karma, It's a bitch when she bites! hahahahaha

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 3 months ago

One more good one Doggk ... Ha Ha ha

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 3 months ago

Well you think your all that.... And you play the dude bad .. sometimes you get played back . I LAUGH ...phuck these bitches . How much $$ has she taken From Men for FREE drinks and Dinners ? !

sorearm
sorearm 3 months ago

Based.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Okay the guy is at fault this time because he stole the money and stealing is wrong.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

i agree to a point, now obviously it was wrong for him to take the money. but when he was going outside to give her bag back, she was pretty much a thankless cunt about the whole thing, so i look at it as karma's a bitch.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Yeah but he spent the money first! Remember, don't steal the government hates competition?!!!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Doesn't matter if she is thankless in this situation he did totally wrong.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: What he did prove is that he is a thieving shvartzay from zay ghetto, not a civilized black. That's what he proved! And there are thieving crackerjacks in the ghetto too.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: As a jew I hate the ghetto and I will KILL anyone that comes from the ghetto to the peaceful suburbs that touches my shit with my knife or a gun that I will get on the black market!!!

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 3 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: i wouldnt take the money, but i am in full support of this man....because its not everyone else responsibility to make sure you dont lose your shit. she left is its up for grabs

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 3 months ago

I would take the money, infact i would have left the bag inside too. You need punishment to learn a lesson. Then again i don't think this bitch would of ever learned. If she was not such a cunt from the get go she would have got her bag back. The reason shes used to men chatting her up is cuz she dressed like a thot. Fuck her. Besides money m (*one eye) is debt anyway. its not real. This is brilliant

Furioso
Furioso 3 months ago

Next time she will be respectful and will don't play the diva

ChadThundercock
ChadThundercock 3 months ago

Ummm I doubt it, her ego won't allow it. I know bitches like this, everything is someone elses fault.

emt3843
emt3843 3 months ago

Karma just bitch-slapped her back hard!