DRAG QUEEN PERFORMS A FAKE ABORTION IN A BAR... (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 04 Jun 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

charliebrown76
charliebrown76 4 months ago

I bet they will be great at getting there own food lol

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 4 months ago

Society has been fu...ked for so long

theWarrior
theWarrior 4 months ago

Before a civilization (in this case the US) falls, this is historically what happens: depravity; female empowerment; homosexuality in public; draining of the public treasury for usury; infanticide; children are violated; education and military system failure; political failure; SOCIETY falls. The barbarians are at the gate Men! -the Warrior

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 4 months ago

This is a good example of why I'm not a father (that I know of). I refuse to sentence my children to a life in this fucked up shithole of a world. No offense intended to those of you who are fathers. I wish you and your children the best of luck. You're damn sure gonna need it.

bousso
bousso 3 months ago

Im anti natalist too, there is no way a take one of my sons to this disgunting plane.

sithsith
sithsith 4 months ago

This motherfucking guy should burn in hell, what the fuck is wrong with these gay dudes ??
This is how you give meaning to your life demon, by preaching hedonism , and killing unborn babies !!
Burn in hell , with your mental illness gay motherfucker!!

Furioso
Furioso 4 months ago

Where's the doom slayer when we need him ? This thing is a demon ,not a human .

Giridhar12345
Giridhar12345 4 months ago

Shit...this is a Godless degenerate world

Jessy
Jessy 4 months ago

You perfectly right !

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

" Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. " 1 John 2:15

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 4 months ago

@Doggk: I'm not religious, but I'll give you my version of the same general point: Don't try to save the world from itself. Just save yourself from the world.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@UnwillingVillian: it's the same but without the father...

bousso
bousso 3 months ago

there is no god , cant you see???? we decide what is right or wrong , no need from I JEW GOD to tell us, WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT!!!!! and by the way this faggot is a complete demonic emptity.

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

I'm sure Rome has similar things happen before it fell? This is what you get when restraint ans common sense dissolve and anything goes. Freedom only truly works with a little restriction? To much Freedom and to little restraint causes this shit?

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

I hope the Bar owner knows where to send the Cleaning Bill? Mind you if I owned that bar that CUNT would have been in the street on it's ass by now! we truly are heading for Hell in a faggot's handbag ain't we! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

This CUNT probably calls this ART! I call it being a mentally disturbed FAGGOT.

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

I am sorry if this offends anyone but that creature is no longer a modern civilized human at least mentally. No modern civilized human celebrates the murder of another, certainly not an infant and most ancient misguided barbarians would not even wish this on an enemy and would be disgusted by this. Surely this is a demon.

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

And no this is not art either no matter whichever woke sjw comes out of the woodwork to say that.

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

@bluewaters: is this the freedom of expression that men have died for?

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

@bluewaters: This is why i disagree with people especially with the ones in the USA that are very pro freedom of expression for everything. Their needs to be limitations, use your intellect and realize that has to be the case in something called civilization.

sithsith
sithsith 4 months ago

Barbarians will be killing this guy in a hurry, barbarians were more civilized than people think in the general sense!!

Hammerhead69