Doom: The Logical Conclusion | Live From The Lair

Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
2,907
Published on 30 Sep 2020 / In Comedy

⁣When you look at the way the world is heading and where we've been, can you really be surprised?

Join the fight against Fourth Wave Feminism!

Book 2 of "The Jericho Files" is here!
Get Popp's second psychic thriller on paperback or eBook today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Codexman
Codexman 2 months ago

Popp i count you as one that holds this world together. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

skoenig67
skoenig67 2 months ago

Great Video .Thanks for the advice for the airsoft ???

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

"OH!, we are not tyrannical we are helping people" .. they need to stuff as many of these foreigners right back where they came from , asap. . They have brought 70 million immigrants into America over the last 40 years and NOW the boomers start to die off..

Sl0re10
Sl0re10 2 months ago

I love how these types attack the people warning about multi generational social problems... as if they caused the problem.

edman209
edman209 2 months ago

I will totally sign up for the admin violence course you will do eventually and I like all the things you said you are going to do. Basically I want to learn from you.

masmas
masmas 2 months ago

Lol he sounds exactly like Brock Samson from venture bros ?

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 2 months ago

People need to learn how to work, for real. Not all millennial's, but A LOT of them think clout is a day job. It's sad. You try to help some people and they bitch, complain, and cry. It's a generation of useless internet trolls who burn stuff. It's kind of ironic that daddy government has to spank America's adult children for the single moms who can't handle these mentally undeveloped people.

The idiots of this new generation of kids will be the end to modern intellectual thought because the teachers of this world teach things that directly contradict logic.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

the us navy isnt what it used to be........ nuc power and aviation electrician.........i left with a boatload of skills.....

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

even the cops in seattle and portland??? it doesnt take much to turn the tide against the COMMON sense Citizens.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

The debate was a shit show - trump should have done better

Sho Shuto
Sho Shuto 2 months ago

He will not stand by in the face of evil...

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

I wonder if that “doom” e-mail was Tim Pool.

JimmyLee
JimmyLee 2 months ago

SarPopp.. it’s not that they like hate mail... they like the way you handle it, and the way you dispatch them. They are learning how to do it with thinking meat instead of violence.

HumanluvData
HumanluvData 2 months ago

Youtube is is google. Google is the gestapo. Gates and maybe 6 others pulling strings. Government overreach has been scaled down. Trump is, historically speaking, making life risking decisions JFK style with a lot more chess under his belt.

Herbalist
Herbalist 2 months ago

SSgt. Popp, I want to thank you for the videos you've posted throughout the yeras to educate young men and men who have faced divorce, the harpies out to take advantage of them, and Veterans who face PTSD and the system attempting to crush their Spirit. Kudos to you, Sir!

I only wish there was someone in my life to lend me the guidance when I was a youn man. I left home at 16 and developed my own outlook of the World, married way too early to the wrong woman, went through a brutal divorce, but met and courted a good, old fashioned valued European woman to whom I've been happily married for over 25 years.

I was Lucky this time around, raised her children as my own, and now am the Patriarch of the family instilling my children and grandchildren value and Honor by example.

Bless you, Sir, for your ongoing campaign against gynocentrism and injustice. Common Sense is indeed the rarest of SuperPowers and you possess it in spades.

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

This channel is high value. I'm very selective and limit my choices of those to whom I watch and listen. This channel brings things into perspective in ways others don't. This is good to watch. For young men who want to learn more about life (vicariously), I also recommend Timcast IRL. If you listen for his experiences growing up and to his perspectives of making his choices, you can gain a great deal. Both Terrance Popp and Tim Pool are alpha males who have worth from which to learn.

It's frustrating to sit with these videos because there is so much more that, especially young men, need to learn. For example, no one can just pick what they are going to do based on what they feel they would like to do. The missing element is inherited aptitudes. Depending upon what you inherit, you have a universe of possibilities what you can do and what you cannot do. For example, if you don't have musical aptitudes, it is a non starter to become a musical composer (and you won't be able to spell either, so don't blame it on dyslexia). If you don't have structural visualization, just forget about being a mechanic or any other career requiring being able to mentally process 3 dimensions or more. Maybe you could be an accountant. Don't even bother to try. You will be unhappy with the added bonus of being incompetent. You can learn more from "Your Natural Gifts" by Margaret Broadley. You would probably not be all that well served by spending $700+ at the Johnson O'Connor Laboratories. Be warned if you do, you may have challenges because they aren't well set up for Americans with Disabilities (ADA).

Of course, the mental: I have both the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM=IV and DSM-5. The disorders can be real and debilitating. You need to be aware if you are touched with them. There may or may not be help. Beware of Psychiatrists and pick only male (and not religious) psychologists (just my particular take).

Nutrition and health play factors as does age. The prefrontal lobes of men develop between the ages of 17 to 25, meaning your force of will is not fully mature until the age of 25. The military prefers men in this age demographic because they are 'moldable'. After that, the will tends to be 'set' and it is harder to change personality factors and choices.

There are also points of view which are either appropriate or inappropriate depending upon the situation.

Now 2020 has added a lot of mental noise, making choices harder -- mostly by limiting them. We are also on the cusp of major change for 2021 and beyond. It's important not to buy into the lies. The lies go nowhere but down hill. It's not a good time to be undecided and directionless.

Now I say these things out of concern. I've been somewhat, shall we say, discouraged... because of several factors beyond my control. I'm retired, older than President Trump, married to the same woman for 49 years, have two children with mental problems -- one severely disabled. I've worked for feminists. I've been surrounded by psychopaths and narcissists all my life. Moreover, I've been co-editor for an anti-cult website for something like 20 years. And yes, I've received death threats. However, after being a top technologist and having also been a manager in a misfortune 50 company for 4.5 (and being able to demonstrate that the fortune 200 are crazy environments with daft people) as well as working for a number of government agencies (often filled with druggies and boozing alcoholics), there is probably a lot that I could offer. Just remember, I've been rather 'dispirited' lately given the instability and chaos of society.

If you would like, I may attempt another run at making articles and videos. There is so much material it is hard to know where to begin and that's a major problem. If you are interested, make some comments. I will check back.

I tried to post this on BitChute, but it won't post, so I gave up.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

So true about choosing male, nonreligious psychiatrists; women and beta-male religious 'men' do not really listen to you, and simply follow the corporate crap of finding some way to prescribe some medication. Also women psychiatrists in particular are always fucking insane, sadistic, hateful pieces of shit using their career and power to shit on other people; they project A LOT onto rational, masculine men they feel threatened by.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

I disagree about Tim Poole being an alpha male. He's the definition of a beta-male bisexual (which he says he is).

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: I initially thought so too, but he's a business man worth over a million dollars, he's aggressive, he takes no guff, he's fit. Now you would never get that from Timcast because he just comments straight on news, but the IRL (In Real Life) gives us his background of working in his mother's restaurant from 9 years old on, his experiences being hastled by the Chicago Police, his contract negotiation, experience at various 'news' organization as a journalist and also the fact that he was 'boots on the ground' around the world, sometimes in 'no go zones' and then... there was the time he was in Venezuela and just barely escaped death threats and life imprisonment. I'd say, what would it take to convince you he's an alpha?

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: OK, so since I likely had PTSD (what one psychiatrist thought from my HMO after being in a feminist government agency), I looked around for maybe considering going one more time. Unfortunately, the HMO was booked up. I was referred (uh, oh, this is going to cost an arm and a leg!). The best I could find was one male psychiatrist... perfect, right? Uh, he was a Mormon. Since I was once in a terrible cult, it was a non starter. The cult, by the way, was started by a psychopath who committed incest with his own daughter the first 10 years of his 'ministry'.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Subverted Group : Wow, you were in one of those filthy cults too? The user called 'Shadow Monk' was a part of the Mormon religious cult for a huge part of his life, as well. I'm moving to Utah soon for the great job opportunities and he warned me about what to look out for. Being trapped, as a kid, in these abusive, pedophilic, incestuous cults is some of the worst psychological abuse I can imagine. It sounds about on par with growing up with an abusive, sadistic single mother; even worse, everyone you know tries to reinforce the abuse onto you at every turn. I'm sorry you had to subject to that inhuman abuse and God knows what else :(

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Subverted Group : Funny how we know about the mental illness and psychopathy of 'psychiatrists.' They're some of the craziest and fucked-up people and they hide behind the power of telling other people that they need medication and 'professional help.' They're often abusive monsters; I've only seen one male psychiatrist that I detected was somewhat normal. The rest were shitty people. I find it very interesting how the one male 'psychiatrist' you found was a member of an abusive cult. Seems like it's not a coincidence.

John_Doe
John_Doe 2 months ago

From your post it sounds as if you have a wealth of hard-won life experience. I think there would be benefit to other men if you were to make articles and videos. I'll keep an eye out...

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

@John_Doe: John, that was what I was waiting for. I have a ton of material. The big problem is where to start and how to organize it, starting with alpha male, definitions, factors, properties, life issues. I have something like 100 topics already and that's just the start. I already know how much work this is going to be. I just haven't wanted to start, but now you've thrown down the challenge and I will do my best to respond.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Subverted Group : I was thinking of putting out videos too. I have a good amount of thoughts and content, but the organization would take MASSIVE effort. It's always great to try to publish your thoughts; maybe people will like it, maybe not. It's a gamble and a type of investment.

doczg88
doczg88 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: He is an alpha beta male. He is the beta leader of a bunch of betas and females.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Its not forth wave feminism - Its Global ZIONISM

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

feminism is just one of the many heads of the hydra

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

There’s something else you should hear Terrence, you’re one of the COOLEST dudes out there. You’re saving lives, and helping people find true wisdom, your wisdom! Please keep up the great work. I also love all your cool quips and catch phrases, like “space ghost”, “winning? NAAHHHH” and many more classic owns. So epic!

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Popp - Did you see this video
- Global Zionist Left Wing Trump - Just Gave Blacks Reparations?
Trump Announces $500 BILLION 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans -
(Red Elephants) [bitchute]
#ISRAEL-First #Zionist #bankerbought #blacks #Taxation

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

Time to fact facts, look at the track history and admit the truth
We are living in Occupied Zionist Controlled Nations

- Voting doesnt do anything (if it did they would outlaw it)
- Taxation funds Corruption and the state.
- No Nation has been "FREE" for over 200 years.
- Goverment is the problem, never the solution.

- No one in power represents or stands for pro freedom ethnic native people/whites/males.

Time to look for REAL SOLUTIONS
eg
- Peacefull Self Segeragation
- Self Suffiency
- Off System
- Off Grid
- Local Currency/Trade/barter

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

Well Done!

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

Speaking of DOOM, I want a DOOM style plasma rifle when SHTF. Imagine balls of blue energy and destruction melting my enemies. Absolutely epic.

Veillis
Veillis 2 months ago

BFG!

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Veillis: dude that’s a great choice too! Imagine clearing out a room of bad guys, or even taking out a whole football stadium of zombies with big green BFG shots. So epic!