Divorced at 30, Invisible by 40 | Live From The Lair

2,004 Views
Terrence Popp
Terrence Popp
2,705
Published on 20 May 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣You can't have it all, ladies. Life doesn't work that way.

Brought to you by Brett William Mauser's "The Project"
Watch it free with Amazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/The-Project/dp/B07MB6TT1H

Download "The Jericho Files, Book 1: Killer of Killers" by Popp
Free with Prime!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Video Throwbacks
System Surfers
College Crunch: The Truth About Student Debt

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 1 month ago

You know, it's easy to prevent single motherhood. Just don't fuck. Some of these single mothers are walking around with like 5 different kids from 5 different men.

Some single mothers deserve respect, and others probably need to be in jail for abusing the child tax laws in america. They get over 1000 bucks for each child they have.

"Each dependent gives you a personal exemption of $4050, which lowers the amount of your income that you are taxed on." https://blog.taxact.com/tax-ex....emptions-deductions-

This means that having kids is literally a paycheck to single moms, and they STILL get alimony on top of that. Dads are lucky if they get custody in a divorce.

anonmachina
anonmachina 12 days ago

I once talked to a womwn that was, in my opinion, exactly what I always desired physically. She was also pleasant in her mannerism, and at times quite funny. She also loved cooking. Nonetheless, I refrained from pursuing her due to my then recent split from a long-term...psychopath. A few weeks later, I happened upon her at a restaurant. To my disbelief, she was surrounded by what appeared to be children from her job (she worked atva daycare). Except, this was no 'school trip'--despite her model appearance, she had seven (7) children...perhaps an eigth...ALL HERS....from Chad, Tyrone, Juan, and who the f*ck knows. I avoided her like the Black Death from thereon. (This was prior to my abstaining from relationshits for good).

anonmachina
anonmachina 12 days ago

Those single mothers can also get child support--the tax 'rebates' are NOT applied in child support calculations.

Jeremy67A
Jeremy67A 1 month ago

Why should women put in the work that it takes to have a man, when Uncle Sugar steals the money from men's paychecks and hands it to them for free. We have to destroy the Welfare State before it destroys us. Feed the children turned into feed the cockroaches.

volmernascimento
volmernascimento 2 months ago

I want to watch the project but I'm in Brazil.... :(

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 29 days ago

I hear you brother.....

Doug1914
Doug1914 4 months ago

WIC - Women Infants and Children

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 4 months ago

True

Jupiter33458
Jupiter33458 4 months ago

If women want to be picky, so can I. If I found myself suddenly single... my dating profile will be very specific.
Male looking for female 18+/<50
If you know how to use one of these (insert pic of 1911 trigger)
If you know what this is (insert pic of clutch, brake, accelerator) and how to use it.
If you don't mind if I smoke one of these (insert pic of cigar)
Hit me up.
Please note... our first meeting will occur at a shooting range for the following reasons...
1.) It will be public and you will be armed, so you should feel safe.
2.) If you're a no-show, I still get a day at the range.
This is non-negotiable
Also, I only check my messages between 9:30pm and 10:30pm. Please do not expect an immediate response or feel like I'm blowing you off.

JGalvin
JGalvin 4 months ago

Love your poems, Popp. Keep 'em coming

Nortmas
Nortmas 4 months ago

Both my daughters are currently employed, both are essential workers. One is out of college, IT support Spec, the other perusing the same degree but working quicky mart (gas station). One more semester and she should be gainfully employed. Winning!! :)

aflow89
aflow89 4 months ago

OH SHIT! Look at popp with the d&d reference! As a nerd that's fucking awesome to see mgtow nerds

Baxter416
Baxter416 4 months ago

...without the electoral college, only large metropolitan areas in the US will determine the vote...and large metropolitan areas are largely...what...? ;-) Take France, for example, with no electoral college, Paris determines the vote...all of the mostly conservative people in rural areas just have to put up with the BS that Parisians votes for...:-/

Gtilly
Gtilly 4 months ago

Let's have the government pay women not to get married It can be the Universal (women only) minimum basic income for doing nothing. They will lose it if they get married so we incentivize women staying single. We sell women on the concept by saying it is society paying them what they are owed for the wage gap and the second shift work (aka cleaning their own house and wanting to get paid for it). It will be highly likely that most women will never hold a job so long as they have a steady check but we could also say they lose the money if they go get a job. The cherry on top is we mandate that any woman who gets an abortion will be surgically sterilized so she can't ever get pregnant again. Women will all think that they've won the lottery with this plan and then we all get to watch them sink into sadness and depression when later they decide that they wanted something else than to be privileged.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 4 months ago

00:20. I am not sure there will be any significant resistance from men. From what we understand 80% of men are tradcon or male feminists.
Perhaps the 12% of us might be able to raise eyebrows but that is about all. The coffers will replenished until the currency is debased. Any of us who try to evade the system will be brought to "submission" via the government.
IMO

anonmachina
anonmachina 12 days ago

I concur. I'm not planning for 'the long run', my health being suboptimal, but I am considering playing a real-life version of Punisher...because taking a dozen commies off the face of the Earth may prove....fun, as my final act.

Wildwall
Wildwall 4 months ago

My last girlfriend ,kicked me to the curb for a Rich ,4 Time Divorced ,Commodities Broker...2 years later...she shows up at my, trying to crawl back into my life....Weighing 20 pounds more and looking 20 years older (she was 31) I said......Are you Fucking kidding me?....Hit the Road Jack ..(her names Jacklin)..Never Darken my Life again!...Shes started crying...I closed the door (never let her in) and Smiled......MGTOW

BartFine1Ab
BartFine1Ab 4 months ago

My ex Wife is 40 and fat( I fucked her when she was 2o)

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 4 months ago

I published this....
Mostly because ONCE I saw wrinkles across the forhead of Emma Watson, my biological brain said, "She is past her useby date". She is basically infertile and a waste of time.

doczg88
doczg88 4 months ago

Oh no!! Poor women. We need to do something to help them...

Herbalist
Herbalist 4 months ago

Amen, Brother! " She may look great at twentyeight, but at fortyeight I could take 'em or leave 'em." P R E A C H

MikeGolfTangoOscarWhiskey

Any woman single after 40 is single for a reason, and not a good reason at that. Better for us to live our own best lives and leave these ageing harpies to their cats and cask wine.

MadrigalTV
MadrigalTV 4 months ago

Glad to know my now-fat, lying, parasitic whore ex-wife is facing the future she so richly deserves.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 4 months ago

I will just skip through all the children and the migraines and bullshit. It is called a 20 USD and toss it out after. Pay for it one way or another. At least paying women to fuck is more honest.

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 4 months ago

Lots of thumbs down on everyone's posts. Good to see the basement dwelling trolls are alive and well.

john locke
john locke 4 months ago

The only reason I can see to have a relationshit is to have children. Women over 35 equal possible disabled children. So fuck that. I will hoss and toss 20_30 year old women.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 4 months ago

Prepare for the bad times
Brought to you by the weak men and libtards of our generation

doczg88
doczg88 4 months ago

Stand by your man...and the problem solved...

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 4 months ago

I tried dating a few times recently (been single for a while). Not to be difficult but the pool of women is horrible, I find them boring, self centered, entitled, closed minded and looking for a new servant, literally bringing nothing to the table, except for their perceived golden V. I am going to take my fit body, my substantial bank account, my glorious sense of humor and my craving for adventure and go have fun by myself.....

Nerevar
Nerevar 4 months ago

If you don't have a dog yet, get one! It'll be your best friend during those adventures!

stingygamer
stingygamer 4 months ago

23:45 unfortunately, you're right Popp. Soon, the gravy train will crash. Solution:

Buy $5,000 worth of silver. Keep $5,000 in cash. Buy a gun (multiple guns, high caliber) and lots of ammo. Have 3 months supply of food and water, preferably canned foods.

Bonds are already worthless. Your stocks won't disappear or lose all their value, but there may be a long-term downturn and you wouldn;t want to sell while they are low.

1. Have liquid real assets (silver, gold) and a gun to protect them