Dating While Feminist | Grunt Speak Live

redonkulaspopp
redonkulaspopp
3,465
Published on 06 Jul 2021 / In Comedy

⁣The Crazy Drunk Uncles team up with the master of surgical breakdowns on this special collaborative dumpster dive into the mindset of modern wahmen.
#GruntSpeakLive #Bolde #DatingWhileFeminist

All your support is appreciated. We have many donation options.
Streamlabs: https://streamlabs.com/redonkulaspopp
Venmo: https://www.venmo.com/redonkulaspopp
or send one-time tips through SubscribeStar:

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

You can watch Grunt Speak Live on these channels!

New countdown song: "The Grunt" by Jeffrey Paul

Shadosan
Shadosan 2 months ago

Never seen any response videos to your content.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I wonder if Amy Whorehouse actually ever watches these shows? Why don't you invite this idiot on and be nice and civil, but let her show her true colours.... and her interstellar intelligence. It would be something like when your enemy is busy fucking themselves up, don't interrupt them.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Popps, When a woman gets pregnant at 35 it is CALLED a "Geriatric Pregnancy", by the MEDICAL PROFESSION - for a fucking good reason.

SHE is biologically too OLD to be having children.

This is a good article. It covers all the bases. It's not as precise as it could be, and it's couched in generalised terms, but it's generally educational in a general sense.

Did you know that once you have reached the age of 35, you are then referred to as “Advance Maternal Age” or even sometimes known as a “Geriatric Pregnancy”? Once you are 35 years and older you are then placed within the high-risk category in pregnancy and birth regardless of how fit and healthy you may be.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Yeah ear wiggs... I have travelled by motorcycle cross country / long distance and one of the best places to sleep is in hay stacks.

But they are FULL of ear wiggs. The reason why they ARE called ear wiggs, is because your ear canals are nice, warm, humid, and got lots of nice wax to eat. They don't try to crawl in and tunnel through your ears into your brain, they just like to crawl into your ears.

AND in the days when the bed and the field and garden etc. were only a porous wall away, they would come inside and get everywhere and climb into your ears.

They are absolutely fine to sleep with, because they like to climb into your bedding, and your clothing and you skin is humid and warm... and they are absolute little darlings.....

If your sleeping in hay stacks, in green grassy fields etc., poke some toilet paper ear plugs into the ears.

And they are fine.

Crazymic79
Crazymic79 2 months ago

The pump-and-dump is still giving them the attention they want. It is still simping.

redonkulaspopp
redonkulaspopp 2 months ago

Not many sources but check them out anyway and get yourself an Evil Hairless Monkey shirt!

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

Amen! Thanks Popp, Blake, Sharpe and everyone!

Golfball_cannon
Golfball_cannon 2 months ago

69 viewers lets go

dontresuscitate
dontresuscitate 5 2 months ago

My parents are mid 40s and they always tell me to find a woman with a good job to date and that its so easy if i try. They dont know about hypergamy apparently, cant hear me say "i dont want to", and are stuck in the past. Millenial dating pool is a complete dumpster fire. You guys are great

Mademyownway
Mademyownway 2 months ago

Better link to the study

Golfball_cannon
Golfball_cannon 2 months ago

Blake you should start a discord channel for people to send memes

Villainous Jack
Villainous Jack 2 months ago

Condolences, on your future divorce.

Aeroshogun
Aeroshogun 2 months ago

Chameleon?

Villainous Jack
Villainous Jack 2 months ago

100% - Just takes time, same system is still in place to support Gynocentrism.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

have a good night my bretheren

ok im outta here before any more of Blakes Gay Wedding Photographer stories

Golfball_cannon
Golfball_cannon 2 months ago

Tell him wait for the next tornado and then go missing

Kuro_Ninja00
Kuro_Ninja00 2 months ago

good one

Golfball_cannon
Golfball_cannon 2 months ago

@Kuro_Ninja00: gotta be creative to get away

by move out of town they mean LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY RETARD

Golfball_cannon
Golfball_cannon 2 months ago

Funniest thing i read today is my psychology book backed up the arguement against feminism with women in the work force

jsstillman
jsstillman 10 2 months ago

#371 here. Looking forward to hearing the CME speech. Wish I could have been there, but child support is kicking my ass. Fellas, be careful with the “full German” My ex went from curvy and luscious to around 3 bills. Hope the guy she fucked up our marriage for is enjoying that!

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

the more piercing's and tattoos and the brighter her hair, the more toxic she is likely to be.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

MGTOW cannot ever break into the mainstream in our life time.... humanity isnt nearly evolved enough for that.

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

MGTOW label may be not very known or popular, but MGTOW trend is growing, if governments will print too much money or cause a collapse any other way, the patriarchy will be restored without any need of MGTOW label going mainstream. I'm sure that collapse is near.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

@RedPilledFuckBoy: i will never disagree with your first statement...or second...but if the government falls apart and patriarchy is restored...guess what fam...Patriarchy is inherently gynocentric. its not androcentric and even if male authority is restored male disposability will always be a thing...so mgtow can never go main stream...because if that tipping point is reached gynocentrism just shifts...it doesnt end.

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

@DarthPennywise: Oh, if we don't learn from history and the history shows that we don't learn from it, then yeah, it will be as you say, but it is okay from my point of view. Men will have not only responsibility, but also authority, cause not all we have is taking a shit, but not having any power over that shit.

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

*now

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

I was raised by single mother and I'm an alcoholic.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

so you're socially well adjusted then? because i didnt see anything criminal in this self report

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

@DarthPennywise: I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't get it what you mean by "socially well adjusted", because I'm hearing this phrase for the first time in my life. But to elaborate on my previous comment, that doesn't mean that I don't care about my single mother or that I'm some king of on benefits degenerate, I'm actually in a pretty good physical shape and hopefully will be in desired one by the end of this month.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

@RedPilledFuckBoy: sorry my brother, what i meant was, you were raised by a single mother, and the worst personality trait you claim is alcoholism...i know a great many people raised by single mothers who are in prison for violent crimes. so you're doing better than those criminals

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

No need to be sorry, it's just a misunderstanding. I don't blame my mother, because she did the best according to her ability, she failed in a lot of ways, but she always cared and still cares, compared to some of the cases I hear, for example TFM's mother. And I'm not looking for pity or something, I'm just stating the fact that supports what MGTOWs are saying, I needed a fucking father figure who would've been a real man, who would've thought me how to be one, but instead through a lot of pain and suffering I had to do it myself, and I'm lucky, I'm grateful everything turned out this way, because it made me the man I'm today. Now imagine that happening to more stupid or weaker boy, who for some unintentional reason would've never found male role models outside of his kin, what would fucking happen to that boy? Add a bitchy self-entitled mother who regrets her kids and you get your aggressive prison mate and so on. Females need to be contained, period (pun intended).

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

no society always WAS a battle of the sexes, men have just been extremely neutered by Feminism

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

they are making me hungry lol

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

im almost thinking barbeque smashed roast beef for some reason

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

Feminism is for women and men who have failed at every other avenue of reproductive success

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

How much better would the world be if EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, just paid for their own shit.

This is why Blake is El Capitano of the Queer Retreat Gay Cruise

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

women do asking when and where? asking for a friend

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

if someone is seeking ATTENTION and they get none...that is TOTAL DOMINATION. just saying

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

sex bots on the way lol.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

these entitled pieces of shit need to make like a tree and go fuck themselves

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

and Cosby is only OUT due to a gross fucking miscarriage of justice on the part of the prosecution

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

who can fit those standards are the guys, who don't have a right to call themselves men and who can't sexually or otherwise satisfy these spoiled degenerate females, so fuck those guys and fuck them, kill yourselves while I will be getting blowjobs from females despite what you feminist cunts think.

Kuro_Ninja00
Kuro_Ninja00 5 2 months ago

ive been red pilled for such a long time (23 years)i dont even remember when i ever had a girlfriend. it not worth it guys. women will learn when they get a good smack of reality in the face when the stinky brownie hits the fan.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

i actually thought at being red pilled for 12 years (age 36 currently) that i was absolutely the Grand Champion of the game....but you are like the Super Hero version of that.

Villainous Jack
Villainous Jack 5 2 months ago

Legends of Popp: Bouncer Days [Sounds like a good series!!!]

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

I don't give a fucking fuck, no self-respecting guy would go on a fuck date with such a cunt. If I'm not lazy, I can find plenty of pussy, if I'm lazy, I'll just go to whores. Fuck their woke opinions, the're just projecting their supposed standards for a guy, when in reality the only guys can

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

i could give a fuck what they think of me.

Red Pilled Fuck Boy
Red Pilled Fuck Boy 2 months ago

It irritates me when they speak in the manner, which suggest that we don't give a fuck and we are going our own way.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

i want some punch down attention...lemme go make a channel

we're in the Hitler Youth/ Brown Shirt phase of the Nazi rise to power

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

Men have been getting milked for resources since THE DAWN OF TIME...but once upon a time...MEN HAD AUTHORITY over that which they fed resources into...and now we're here...and durrrr....reeeeeeeeeeeeee

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

how modern day women respond with anything.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

Bye Fellatio...errr i mean Felecia...you cock sucker.

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

its not that people hate Donovan...its just that nobody really respects him because he shills bullshit. thats why this is the most i've listened to this guy...ever.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

100% agree

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

Jon LaJoie is right about Women...

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

Aeroshogun
Aeroshogun 2 months ago

Good thing mgtow.tv has streaming...

DarthPennywise 2 months ago

Good to see you in the pit Shogun

Kuro_Ninja00
Kuro_Ninja00 2 months ago

is this the person on the TFM show?

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

for a while now, where have you been? lol jk i know

@Kuro_Ninja00: same one

Kuro_Ninja00
Kuro_Ninja00 2 months ago

welcome to grunt speak show !

Aeroshogun
Aeroshogun 2 months ago

@Kuro_Ninja00: Correct, I'm the same guy.

Aeroshogun
Aeroshogun 2 months ago

@KEEPER: I didn't realize mgtow.tv had streaming for a while.

KEEPER