Dangers of the TradCon Chameleon (Tomi Lahren)

Texting Prince
Texting Prince
Published on 11 Aug 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣You may have already seen this - but I had to break it down anyway... this Is who I call TradCon Tomi and the dangers of falling for a tradcon chameleon.

Be on your toes guys... be on your toes

These chameleons can change colors quickly.

#tomilahren #redpill #MGTOW

Tune in Wednesday evenings at 7 pm PST for full livestreams of different topics

======================================================

FREE TEXTING GUIDE PDF DOWNLOAD:

Within 10 minutes of reading my texting guide, you can use the technique Mirror Texting to know EXACTLY whether any woman texting you is actually interested or just playing games

======================================================

IF YOU'D LIKE TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL:

You can make a donation to PayPal here https://paypal.me/TextingPrince

======================================================

HOW TO GET COACHING FROM ADAM:

1-on-1 Phone/Video Coaching: https://www.textingprince.com/coaching

======================================================

JOIN MY PRIVATE MENS COMMUNITY / MEMBERSHIP

These days if you don't understand the 'game' of dating women, you will probably waste tons of your time and money and end up getting played. If you want to play the 'dating' game, you have to know how to do it the absolute best way.

My private VIP membership will give you access to 100+ strategy videos teaching you how to MEET beautiful women and keep them HIGHLY attracted to you.

You will get direct access to me and:
1) Over 100 in-depth private videos to help men master self-confidence, body language, texting, online dating, conversation skills, and all areas of dating women in 2020
2) Access my secret Round Table community forum with like-minded men
3) 25% discount on my 1-on-1 coaching rate.

All of the above perks can be had on my website:

======================================================

BEST WAY TO TEXT WOMEN:

5 Principles of Texting Women eBook Learn my TOP advice for texting women in my 5 Principles of Texting Women eBook. This is information all men NEED to have in today’s dating world, so just simply pay what you can afford and the eBook is yours. Start reading ASAP.

======================================================

WHAT SPECIAL OFFER IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON TEXTINGPRINCE?

Every month get a chance at a ridiculous offer on my premium courses. Your savings will be huge, but you only get one month to pull the trigger… What special is it this month? Click below to find out

======================================================

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 1 month ago

Women have pushed since the 80s that men are too masculine...they should be more sensitive...in touch with their feelings. Now that men are that way...they find them disgusting. They still hate the masculine men...unless they are riding the carousel...so they have no options. And of course...it's men's fault.

Brep
Brep 1 month ago

So women want men that aren't pussies, but only as long as they subjugate themselves to women and simp at the correct time.

This is why women should not have any power.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

She’s a poopy ass whore whom her pussy talks to her saying,

Her Pussy: (“Ummmmm Give me a nice dick Ahhmawmawmawaah, Wait “AAAHHHH ITS A PRICKLY CACTUS” “AAAAHHHH”)

Some random guy walking by outside: (‘Oh What a dumb thot’, At least that’d teach that four legged animal to stop whoring around once in a great while....’ wh whoring around, Whordy whore whore XD

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 1 month ago

This is why I won't touch any chick with a ten inch pole.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

stupid cunt, she looks like a pre-op tranny.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Drink your ovarian cat piss Tomi! Drink it until you are fucking hoarse!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You know that nobody Jennifer Molestme had a cancerous tumor in her neck, well that backlash came early to that cunt. She's a loser and Tomi is a loser too.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Dumb fucking blonde bitch!

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

She’s definitely dumb F***ing and condescending indeed.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Shadow Monk: Yes she drinks the cat piss liquor just like all feminazitards.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

Oh yummy for her, She might as well get worms for that XD XD

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Shadow Monk: Lolz

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

As a conservative I’m against traditionalism.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Tomi is now leading the cult of drinking cat piss now. Bravo to her. As a black-pilled anarchist I will piss in her glass so she can drink mine as well.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

She ain’t a real conservative patriot, She’s a feminist.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 1 month ago

to your final question; I don't see a feminist as a woman, so you have that answer.
but the bigger issue is that if you date or marry any woman even a trad con you are playing with and sleeping with a live grenade.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 1 month ago

"C.U.N.T.
Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking
Sounds refreshing but it is not!"
Popp

theWarrior
theWarrior 1 month ago

Never take advice from a Woman! Anything a woman says, quickly to the opposite because they will always do things the hard way and what is not in their best interest! Only how they feel. I am 53 and I am trash because I will not bow to feminism! heheheheheh -the Warrior

wayfarer
wayfarer 1 month ago

OK, and this is what a mental health professional who usually analyzes serial killers can say about Tomi's rant:

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 1 month ago

the video was good, thanks

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 1 month ago

Who cares, MGTOW 24/7 this bitch can date a robot for all I care.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

While she is a tradthot and a cunt, she's not wrong in saying "a lot of men are trash" in that age range.

Remember that TFM has brought up a census in the U.S. that showed that 88% of men believe women either have just the correct amount of rights or that they even need more rights with only 12% of men realizing that women have too many rights. 88% of men is a strong majority and they are most certainly trash. She is correct for the wrong reasons, but she is still correct.

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 1 month ago

Whenever she opens her trap, I hear, I AM A CUNT!

Johnny_Cage