Crowder Gets the Big D | Live From The Lair

Published on 01 Apr 2024 / In Comedy

Modern 304s come pre-programmed with the knowledge to ruin men’s lives, and Steven Crowder’s ex-wife is no exception.
#TerrencePopp #CrowderDivorce #ModernWomen

To donate to this content, see our list of channels, purchase merchandise or join Popp’s Preppers, click here: https://linktr.ee/redonkulas

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48073
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

And be sure to tune in to see the Redonkulas Regiment Live!
Tuesday thru Thursday at 8pm Eastern time!
And
Supporter Sunday streams for Locals, GiveSendBro, and SubscribeStar members only!

All sources available on Redonkulas.com!

Responsive image

Heavyhand
Heavyhand 18 days ago

“Four days a month”

Words I will never forget or forgive.

bin4ry_d3struct0r
bin4ry_d3struct0r 18 days ago

Popp may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he is a man of honor.

Never_Again
Never_Again 18 days ago

https://x.com/missfacto/status..../1774872998585229671 <--- Crazy Murderous Ex-Girl Friend Bitch

Dutch Cobbler
Dutch Cobbler 19 days ago

"I don't really understand how a woman can just turn a switch, and everything turns off, and they literally start scheming to scuttle you and ruin your life."

Love endures, but we get over infatuation. Everyone, men and women, conflate love with infatuation.Most women do not love, like most men, so most women go from hot to cold easily because it was never love in the first place.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 19 days ago

Women have the survival at all costs software. We don't. Men have the protect the seed software, and the hardware to do it. Men die saving their children, women let their children burn alive if that means they themselves live.

Councilof1
Councilof1 19 days ago

If I had to pay alimony it's time to be homeless. I'd rather be homeless than play that stupid game.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 19 days ago

I know you don't want it, but getting a passport and fucking off to another place wouldn't be a bad idea either. Over here if you don't pay, you go to jail. Can't work in jail, obvious, the debt stacks up, they don't forgive the time you're in jail, you still have to pay for that time. In other words, you wouldn't be homeless, the government would provide a roof, a bed, a handsome cell mate...

Councilof1
Councilof1 18 days ago

@The Man Inside: Yeah they would probably throw people in jail here for that. I don't actually have alimony payments thank God. If I got thrown in jail here I'd get myself thrown in solitary confinement. They use it as a punishment but I'm fine by myself.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 18 days ago

@Councilof1: I'll have to assume you're not into prison love... https://upload.wikimedia.org/w....ikipedia/commons/8/8

Councilof1
Councilof1 18 days ago

@The Man Inside: Oh no I'm good LoL. That's the thing about prison you get all the sex you don't want LoL.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 18 days ago

@Councilof1: If you're a good boy, you can even get a spanking before sex. Play hard to get (women tactic) and you may be gifted a stabbing.