Conversation with a Sex Worker at My Gym

Published on 14 Jan 2021 / In People & Blogs

The cover pic is a close approximation of what "Sara" looks like. Also, the ONLY reason I used pictures of attractive women is because that's what the video is about. If putting up pics like these gets thirsty betas' attention, hopefully they take the message to heart. This is a sort-of sequel to the "Women and STD's" video.

Please forgive me if my wording was awkward and for me stumbling and repeating sentences. I had woken up at 03:00 hours in the morning and I hadn't had any coffee to get my right!

Comment, like, share, and all that. Johnny Cage indeed lives!

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 4 months ago

The STI angle was incredible. 'Pretends to get tested'. Bro, you really brought us back the goodies. Subscribed... The only problem with this story is that more girls might go out and hook themselves, based on this story.

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

The stank-ass whores are already hooking, but just not charging for it. They expect the guys to gift them money or material goods; it seems to be a biological programming thing. It's disgusting to witness and see the train wrecks in slow motion, isn't it? Dude, the fucking STD's out there are increasingly becoming incurable and DEADLY. These girls are walking, farting STD incubation containers. They're filthy.

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 4 months ago

I have a feeling that this is going to end VERY BADLY. It is possible that America is Babylon the Great, the whore that deceiveth the whole world (Revelation 17 & 18). Of course, the Biblical angle might all be BS, but still, North America has features of a gynocentric society in decline.

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Bruh, I have the SAME feeling that things are going to get bad very soon. It's just the aspect of all the negative karma America and the Western nations have fro all their centuries of brutal exploitation, and living fat off the resources and sweat of the rest of the world. The chickens won't just come home to roost; they'll bring nerve gas and damned land-mines with them!

BackBlast
BackBlast 3 months ago

It's only a small but vocal minority and the squeak wheel gets the grease. It's not the nation itself. Anyway, it seems more likely governments in general are Babylon. They're all deceptive and lead peoples to ruin. Miss the days that populatoins were much more isolated and worked together through common cultural bonds.

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 4 months ago

You sound like a white guy, bro. As a white guy, I've often found it very easy to talk to you black guys. Blacks don't have any motives or hidden agendas - you guys are generally very genial and honest. But sometimes, blacks can be dangerous (gang members, etc)... 50 regulars! 150 occasional clients! Bloody hell. Thanks for the story, man. That is an INSANE number.

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Yep, people have often said I sounded/talked 'white.' Idk what they wanted me to say or do about that; some people said it as insult, but I don't get offended.

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Yes, one of our [Black men's] best traits is our honesty and genuine operation in general. We don't have hidden motives, or agendas; we rarely are too cowardly to make our true feelings known. Doing passive-aggressive shit is feminine and it's not manly at all. That underhanded bullshit is what Asian and Idian men specialize in. I've even had White women admit to me that they find Black men's straightfowardness, raw aggression, and courage the most magnetic, sexy traits [which seem to be irresistable to women].

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Yeah, just stay away from the gang members and hoodrats. Sometimes [a lot of times] many Whites can be dangerous as well; the hillbillies, rednecks, and dirt-poor ones are highly insecure and violent. Every race of men has theirdangerous ones.

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

50 regulars, but 150 in total including the occasional clients. These were jus her off-the-head estimates which she said were very close to the real number statistics she records. Still, it's an unreal number for such a woman. These weak-ass, thirsty men [like most of the pretenders on this site] would happily wife up a cum-guzzling whore such as 'Sara' though. That's the damned sad part.

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 4 months ago

What a story, bro. One ho has got 150 occasional "clients"? Wow. Holy hell. I had no idea "escorts" were this widespread. How much does she charge per session? Probably a sliding scale based on how simpy the simp is. If some ho told me she had three other guys to service that night, that alone would cause me to not use her out of pure disgust, NOT pay her MORE! Guys, the next time you feel calling an escort, go and immediately jerk off. You will save yourself $$$, a possible STD and maybe even jail if its a sting by the cops.

Having been married, I can understand why some "family men" would use these hos. Wives can and do cut off sex from their husbands. Still I wouldn't use one of these hos in any case. It's not cool banging a ho and bringing home an STD to your wife. Either get a divorce or tell your wife she needs to give you some or else.

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

I agree with you on all points. However, the last point is much easier said than done. The men have to consider losing all his friends, children, social standing, and other societal benefits like job opportunities. It's a very pragmatic and easy choice to use escorts for married men. Women give away their pussy for free, even when everything is going great in the marriage. In fact, disgustingly, they love doing it ESPECIALLY when they have no reason to do it. They do it out of spite and a lust for power and control and just drama-thirst. Ol' stank ass women out here slutting around....

Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

She later mentioned that EVERY encounter/appointment she goes to [no matter if it's even for 15-30 minutes] nets her AT LEAST a few hundred bucks. Many of the overnight and whole-weekend bookings can easily net her thousands of dollars. It all depends on how much she can squeeze out of the pathetic guy, as well as what kind of kinky sex acts he desires from him.

BackBlast
BackBlast 3 months ago

I just am not going to hire a prostitute. Not just due to STD concerns but also because it can't be psychologically healthy for us. I know that I, personally, attach to people (and things) extremely easily, so I'm not going to do something I know will backfire on me for my nature.

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 4 months ago

What is the difference between an escort and a thot? Whatever you put your penis into, expect it to fall off after. Paranoid?

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

Great stuff. Keep up the good work.

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

Thank you, Richard! i appreciate your time and attention paid to little old me.

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: Call me DICK !

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

Woops - wrong button again.

rexregum
rexregum 4 months ago

Finally created an account here to comment. Fantastic vid/exchange. I've had similar exchanges with 7s/8s/9s through the years. Little do people (normies rather) know that most women that are above average (or even average with fakeup and plastic surgery) are living a purely transactional life. They are either being supported on the side by one or more sugar daddies or straight up escorting. I work in the corporate world where this is even more rampant that most people will ever know. Thanks for shedding light on this. Guys, please stop giving women attention time and money and focus on yourself. This includes escorts. The sex is not worth your health or dignity.

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

Thank you kindly, rexregum! I appreciate your honest testimony and supportive, corroborative comments. You're a breath of fresh air; it delights me to see men appreciating my video content and information. Feel free to browse the rest of my videos on my channel. I've got some new content coming up soon. Hit me up in the private message function if you have topic suggestions or anything. I appreciate you, bro!

sorearm
sorearm 4 months ago

Why waste your time listening or paying any attention to this THOT. Be indifferent to women, she sounds worthless.

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

It's the actual on-the-ground info that is valuable. I've had accusations that I don't talk to enough women to actually know anything about sex work. Well when I learned she's an escort, I took the opportunity to actually sit down and hear it straight from horse's mouth. This way, nobody can tell me that I'm making things up, or that I've never gotten info from a credible source. Part of being an intelligent, perceptive man is gathering info from whatever sources it comes from. I only talk with women [not just escorts, but women in general] when I need something from them. I don't entertain their stupid blabbing unless I'm gathering intel and doing reconnaisance of sorts.

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

@Johnny_Cage:

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

I got very close to a few young women after leaving my wife. ( Yes I had lust for them, but we were definitely not going to do anything, so they felt safe). Boy what an eye-opener! With no inhibitions or repercussions they would really show me what they're really all about!

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

@RichardHead: Lol yep they can definitely spoil the 'magic' of the female allure when they think they're safe. Anything notable you want to say about what they showed you? Or just the usual selfish, evil female usual traits? Anything in specific?

RichardHead
RichardHead 4 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: I could write a book about it. One girl (17) fancied the pizza delivery guy. She proudly told me she had him and her sister, ( 15/16 ), had his mate, in their bedroom. Then they swapped. She got exited about some relatives at a funeral. She had two cousins, but neither knew about the other ... until one found out. She was laughing about how he came round and her father had him by the throat against the wall. It was SO funny! Literally no concern at all. It goes on and on, I could go on forever. That's the frightening thing, when we're led to believe that the wife/mother is such a Holy Angel, but underneath it all, given contraception and NO consequences, you find out what they really are. I think 'great', fine, I just wish I'd known the reality.

Johnny_Cage 4 months ago

@RichardHead: Holy crap, dude. That sounds about par for the course these days. I have a few comparable stories that I gathered from observations over the past deacde or so. Yeah, I learned pretty early the dark, cruel side of females; and this enabled me to see them for who they truly were. They get up to all kinds of disgusting behaviour. THEY spread and possess most of the STD's and STI's; that's a dirty secret the Female Collective works hard to keep hidden. There are so many filthy things they get up to, it's not even funny. Then they want YOU or ME to pay over full-price for them after they've given away the goods for free for years or over a decade. Repulsive in the least, and downright maliciously insulting in the worst. Either way, these hoes be stankin'.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 4 months ago

Yeah, that shit's annoying. All them random ass people that NEVER went to the gym a day in they life suddenly wanna get in shape after 20 years of being obese. Shit stupid. That's why I just workout at home (also because gyms are shit down in cuckafornia right now).