Comply Or Else! Pt 2 RPM

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 10 Aug 2021 / In People & Blogs
night_jackal
night_jackal 1 month ago

RPM, brother, you have to look at this. This shit is crazy. His next video, if he gets out of thought-crime prison, better be an announcement he's getting divorced and planning to leave Australia: https://www.bitchute.com/video/utuDV327oLT0/

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

That poor fucker, he got backstabbed and gaslighted. I hope for his sake that the lawyer he has is one he had in retainer or else he is screwed. More reason to stay away from such pieces of filth— one can only hope the bitch ends up in the streets where she belongs.

night_jackal
night_jackal 1 month ago

@eldrazi317: Also keep in mind because he's been up and carted away to a nuthouse*cough* mental health care facility and won't be showing up to work, he will have to explain the situation to his employer. The bitch may have ruined his career and future employment prospects for no better reason than he rejected the deathshot. Something's gotta give. We're not going to be able to live together with these hostile crazies now they can, at least in Australia, have someone arrested and detained for a thought-crime.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

@night_jackal: as far as I can see, they’ve become rivals. And I think majority of men are slow to see this... but once it does occur. They will be treated like any other enemy. Also keep in mind that pimp daddy’s all over the world are working on artificial....womb.

Sovereign Berserker
Sovereign Berserker 1 month ago

YouTube took this down while I was in the middle of listening. ?
I haven’t been here lately, but good to see you still actively uploading on other platforms. I know you had a few run-ins with YT in the past

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 month ago

Charlie, Oscar, Victory, India, Delta, 19

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 month ago

Hense Charlie 19

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

What "test" determines there's a (((Delta))) variant? The PCR test has been determined to be fake, and the CDC no longer uses it... so they say.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

4:20. Unfortunately, most so called "pro blacks" are really (((sellouts))), so I wouldn't waste my time. My guess is they're in on the deception of free thinking blacks in the hood. Another reason I'd NEVER live in the hood.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

My belief (also confirmed by an Infowars interview) that today's liberal socialist progressives (ie members of those "spreaders" of viral propaganda, "The Squad"), are today's "house n!ggers", imo.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 1 month ago

Problem with the people getting vaccinated is they become complacent about common sense precautions like washing their hands, fall back into their lazier habits, and think they have immunity to the sickness. Even if the jab worked it doesn't kill the virus it just prevents people from experiencing the full severity of it, meaning these people think they can't spread it to others.

This isn't just my body my choice, this is medicine and politics, it is literally a matter of freedom down to the 1st Amendment; and my free speech is a resolute NO!

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Actually, it's ALL politics.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

I wouldn't call it medicine until it goes through the usual long term testing process and passes. Until then it's just another experimental substance. Not a medicine or drug.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I was referring to the practice of medicine.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@DutchCobbler: Oooh, right. I missed that meaning. Thanks.

Generationless
Generationless 1 month ago

Pushing people into a corner, is going to push people to go postal.

bigintol03
bigintol03 1 month ago

I'd like to believe that, but I don't see it happening!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

Hmmm... if an angry mob is a possibility, then perhaps that is why there is a lot of military movement going around plus the possibility of another lockdown.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

This lockdown seems to be happening voluntarily, through fear. Since more people today have rejected logic, are more intellectually lazy, it'll be easier for governments to herd the sheeple, while picking off those who trust God more than government. The Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium has revealed quite a bit of stuff (frankspeech.com). Unfortunate that many will ignore the evidence. It truly was like taking candy from a baby, and unfortunately America has become a nation of babies and bitches.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

Don't call those products vaccines.
A medical product can only be called a vaccine if it protects from the illness and it prevents spreading it.
Pfizer and all the other companies publicly stated that their products do NEITHER. So, everyone who calls them vaccines lies.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Agreed. It's a gene therapy (more like gene altering) drug mixed with various toxins, meant to compromise your immune system.

night_jackal
night_jackal 1 month ago

@sauger1001: Designed to sterilize, kill, or cripple you, enslave you and your children (because the mRNA variants can transmit the spike protein encoding to the DNA), and make us life-or-death slaves to the medical arm of our governments FOREVER because our natural immune systems have been destroyed. And honestly, I can't help but ask myself at what point do the pharmaceutical companies claim some degree of literal _ownership_ of human beings because their DNA encodes patented technology (think GMO and companies like Monsanto.)

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 1 month ago

Unless a large chunk of the population decides to move... Nothing, NOTHING, will happen.
I know someone who told me he took the jab so he could go to work. Let's see for how much longer will I know him.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 1 month ago

These fucker are now spamming the same comment! I'm sure they get a lot from people in this site...

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

To hell with the jab, my Son was required by his college to get H1N1 vaccine back in the day he takes seizure meds now and the meds were out there prior to the need as it is a side affect of that vaxx. Never again. Vaxxed are getting sick big time and it isn't vaccine it is a gene changer and sterilizer.