Climate Change Is The Ultimate Jew Scam

Enjoyed this video? Join my GiveSendBro community for exclusive content at amrmetwally!
This creator and many others are active on our Mastodon Instance. To stay intouch with them, please follow amr!
This creator accepts pre-recorded super chats for live streams. Click here to have them read your super chat in their next live stream.
Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
Alpha Male Lifestyle
Published on 16 Aug 2022 / In People & Blogs

JohnDeschain
JohnDeschain 10 days ago

Great video, exposing the reality for what it actually is!

Advent
Advent 11 days ago

I like what I'm hearing from this jew.

4_ArchAngel
4_ArchAngel 11 days ago

Normally the only break we get from you is when you're listening. Usually that happens when you are enjoying some ''strange'' dick in your mouth.

4_ArchAngel
4_ArchAngel 2 months ago

Its over Amr. The Chinese have got it all. I just mentioned the name XI and I was spam muted. Getting out of the west is right. They have it sewn up.

Advent
Advent 11 days ago

hahaha nice try joo

4_ArchAngel
4_ArchAngel 11 days ago

555alx doesn't like my comment just because he is a CCP troll?

a123321a
a123321a 2 months ago

Wow, legendary video Amr! This video covers a lot of the most important topics when it comes to the Jews... control by usury, central banking, cultural decline, parasitical deviant behavior (like women), science, "climate change", Big Tech, controlled-opposition Zionist Goyim (like Trump), and other methods. We can all be thankful that at least the owner of MGTOW.TV is not blue-pilled when it comes to the Jews.

Many people, in the right wing of the West especially, are brainwashed by Zionists (like Trump, Alex Jones, Bannon, etc) - and I myself was one for a time, but thank God I finally saw the light. Dr. E Michael Jones, Roosh V , and others helped tremendously with this, and I encourage anyone who wishes to learn more about the JQ to review their work. FYI, also I believe that by Mr. Mustache's own standards you would not have technically qualified as "jewish" Amr, as one needed more than one jewish grandparent (>25%) to be sent to the Holohoax.

The only part I question is the "Ashkenazi jews, et are not the real Jews". I've been seeing a lot of this commentary on other platforms recently as well. I'm wondering if this isn't just another jew trick to provide cover for the rest of the Jews who are not in said group - so that the Goyim won't eventually turn on the rest of the so-called "less-evil", or "good" jews (if any exist), if the time comes. By separating the good from bad it kind of leaves an out, not only most of the jews, but the remaining Zionist Goyim, like Trump, GOP, etc to continue to believe in "God's Chosen" Zionist jewish power, supporting the "less-evil" jews, which will end up sabotaging the Goyim in the end anyway. Lump them all into the same group as far as I'm concerned. The Jewish creation of the Talmud alone should curse all jews, regardless of whether they are Talmudic, or whatever TF. Doesn't matter, the Goyim don't have time to sort them out.

Advent
Advent 11 days ago

@InfiniteMushroom: All jews are the problem. Jesus Christ exposed their talmudic demonic ideology even before the talmud was conceived as such (oral tradition/tradition of the elders).

berzins
berzins 2 months ago

Question: What about two parasites attacking each other? Like women’s student loans against the Banks. I imagine the Banks win but women don’t listen to anyone period. Especially when they all agree at the same time(women).

berzins
berzins 2 months ago

I almost think some of the Jews plans aren’t thought of in the long term. Or long game like the Chinese.

Advent
Advent 11 days ago

@berzins: nice try brah hahahaha