Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Civil War: You're On Your Own | Live From The Lair

1,080 Views
Terrence Popp
Terrence Popp
2,549
Published on 29 Jul 2020 / In News & Politics

⁣When the Democrats force the police to abandon their post, vigilante justice may become the only kind.

Sponsored by Goble's "The Rules: Reclaiming Your Manhood, Your Freedom, and Your Sanity"
Get your Free PDF at http://www.vongoblerules.com/

Download "The Jericho Files, Book 1: Killer of Killers" by Popp
Free with Prime!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

edud_eeffoc
edud_eeffoc 4 days ago

See, here's the thing with 'getting armed' and 'forming a line' and 'doing something'. Depending on where you live....look at what happened to the McCloskey's. All they did was stand on their front yard with arms and they were arrested on felony charges. Their firearms confiscated. Legal fees.
It's EASY to SAY "DO SOMETHING". The question is, are you willing to spend 25 to life in prison for it? Each individual must decide that for themselves. It's important to understand both the political environment in the US right now...and the area in which you live . A small group of 'protesters / antifa' decided to take a drive to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and were greeted by between 700 and 1,000 armed citizens and law enforcement. They opted to leave relatively quickly. No rioting. No looting. No liberal / socialist Prosecuting Attorney like in St. Louis.
One comment on this page that was true: get with likeminded neighbors and talk about what to do if armed thugs / terrorists (I'm talking about antifa specifically) show up. Be armed. Be aware that some of these groups use jammers that disable cell phones and have a loud signal (I'm thinking air horn) and have a pre-arranged sign for trouble like a repeating number of horn blasts. Mostly, get to know your immediate neighbors and determine who is reliable and who isn't.
For example, my personal next door neighbor is probably a communist as far as his / their actual politics are concerned. If antifa showed up in my neighborhood, I'd suspect he had a hand in it.
Keep vigilant. Be armed. Defend your home, business and your family. We still live in America and self-defense is still legal. Oh, and vote conservative. If the liberals get control, America's screwed.

LotionMan
LotionMan 11 days ago

nows the time to form a group. talk to your neighbors, defend each other. form a no-go-zone, because the cops arent there for you.

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

At the rate things are going it won't be long before "LIVE FROM THE LAIR !" will be replaced with "LIVE FROM THE BUNKER !"

Abandoned Path
Abandoned Path 12 days ago

That’s cool. I’m good for it.

Trickbaby
Trickbaby 12 days ago

Did anybody see the video of theze NFAC assclowns accidental discharge?
3 went to the hospital. It was hilarious!!!

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 13 days ago

so what is silent majority (right wing cucklettes) doing? standing by and watch their rights, freedoms, cities, and families literally destroyed and taken away...

Rebellious_Relic
Rebellious_Relic 13 days ago

do you think the veterans will organize?

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 13 days ago

lol good one... of course not... if they were to organize they would do it a long time ago... europe is fucked and nobody does shit about it... soon all over usa of israel too...

Foxhoundgrunt
Foxhoundgrunt 12 days ago

@VaperGamer: Speak for yourself, me and my vet buddies are living "Minutemen" are you?

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 12 days ago

Yes & no. There wll be small bands of vets who know each other but as far as a force large enough to be called an army, I doubt it.

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 11 days ago

@Foxhoundgrunt: Ill believe it when I see it...

deltavictor
deltavictor 13 days ago

My oldest daughter and her husband live near Seattle. I have been progressively getting them mentally prepared to deal with whatever happens. They have the gear, but need more training and field experience. Their attitudes are basically good. I have suggested to them that they watch your videos.

QDLLC
QDLLC 13 days ago

Relocated rural decades ago. It’s quiet out here, and not much crime, but just the cops will take 30-60 minutes to arrive unless you’re lucky and they happen to be passing by when you need them. You learn quick to be prepared for yourself. Own at least one firearm. Know first aid (if not be an EMT first responder). Build your house and maintain your property to avoid fire risks. You couldn’t pay me to live in a city nowadays.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

Drove cab in LA. Only had to call the police once. Afterwards, I handle it myself.

jmfa1957
jmfa1957 13 days ago

Scary shit, Popp. What scares me most is your track record of being right about everything since I started paying attention. God help us if we fail to help ourselves.

Vohawk
Vohawk 13 days ago

I been preaching the same thing about the deadly force of the Portland insurgents. Bring in the snipers. Of course, I'm all in for replacing pepper spray for flamethrowers and smoke grenades for WP grenades - but I'm not a LEO and I HATE those Marxist pussies. I have even darker fantasies, but thankfully, I know how the left would blame our president for my actions, so I'll stay cool until they come my way - then all bets are off.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Join the Coffee Party everyone, its better than the shitty Tea Party. Our subsidiaries are the Kratom Foundation.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Anarcho-Coffee

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

We are also endorsed by shroomery.com

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Zombie Detroit at it again.

jimbennett
jimbennett 13 days ago

Quarries will have a dynamite shack. . sometimes over water with a dock leading to it.. Now real dynamite is wrapped in thick cardboard and is made from a waxy type compound you use a blasting cap to detonate.. The blasting caps look like a metal firecracker with two wires coming from itl. You can cut a stick of dynamite into smaller pieces. 1/2 stick 1/4 stick. .. what we did was hammer holes into the ground to the shellrock and lower the dynamite into the hole and then break up the rock with the dynamite so it could be draglined out. anyways,, you cut the dynamite to size with a good pocket knife then you cut a slice in the side of it to insert the blasting cap into.. Then you hook the cap up to your extension wires to go to the coil ,, errrr uh ,, scratch that.. uh, you make sure your extension wire ends are twisted to prevent static electricity from detonating the cap. hook the cap up the extension wires.. push the metal cap into the waxy compound and then tape it all up with duct tape.. ready for use and be careful./ you can detonate off your car battery.,. we blew a cypress stump about 70' into the air once.. the shit is parfull. real parfull. ok, now another route would be to buy some black powder like a gallon of it.. get some 2" galvanized pipe and a couple of threaded caps.. and you will need a pipe threader made by Rigid tools. ok, so you just cut a length of pipe thread both ends get some cannon fuse and a drill bit about the same size.. well, somethin like that. I ferget now.

AladinDarkness
AladinDarkness 13 days ago

TNT sweat will give you a Migraine headache...

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

@AladinDarkness: Yep, nitro is a vasodilator. It's why they give nitroglycerin tablets to people with bad hearts and poor circulation; opens up their arteries and arterioles to improve circulation.

Mike
Mike 13 days ago

Truth bombs dropping here...Great video!

Sirius
Sirius 13 days ago

Better living through chemistry.....good luck finding the anarchist's cookbook. Yup, slap yourself silly....you should have paid attention in high school chemistry class.

QDLLC
QDLLC 13 days ago

In the day, working for a law enforcement agency, I thought of getting a collection of such “naughty books” for the information. A coworker advised getting a stamp and in red ink mark every page with “For Research Purposes Only” in case anything ever happened because of how the feds would look at someone having those books...even if they were law enforcement.

scott sanger
scott sanger 13 days ago

this is playing out exactly as planned.......... next up , vigilante security/justice....... we will see if the hipsters are gonna cut and run after they see real dead buddies......... the war is on.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 13 days ago

I'm afraid you're right man. The social cohesion is completely sliding apart and violence always comes right before civil war and balkanization.

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

Their end-goal IS to see real dead buddies. Well, not the losers rioting in the streets, but their puppet masters most certainly want to see that. They'll then spin it to claim Trump and the Feds are jack-booted tyrants and the Antifa, BLM, et al. types are therefore "justified" in fighting back against their "oppressors". This is EXACTLY what they want; they WANT us (law-abiding, Constitution-loving, liberty-minded folk) to shoot first. They could easily have purchased guns and started a full-on, hot-lead insurrection by now if they wanted. They haven't. That tells you what their goal is: to ramp up their own violence incrementally until someone on our side loses their shit and starts mowing them down.

Herbalist
Herbalist 13 days ago

Get 'er done, P.I.G. Style, SSgt. Popp!

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 13 days ago

Citizen's arrest time

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 13 days ago

How do I get my residence declared a Federal property?

CloudCobra
CloudCobra 13 days ago

Call me a bit simple-minded in regards to militias, but the Efficiency in Militia Act of 1903 (also known as the Dick Act - hehe WINNING) is still on the books and distinguishes between the organized and the unorganized militia. The organized militia became the National Guard, but the unorganized militia still exists -but not every State has it included in its laws. The unorganized militia is any able-bodied man able to carry a gun from age 17 to 45 (in some States age 55). You might as well consider JROTC and ROTC the militia if it has to be formalized. Besides the codification of the militia, the second problem is that there aren't any Colonels running militias anymore (at least Virginia has a Lieutenant General running that show). It would create more legitimacy and less of a chance for leftie media to label them right-wing radicals.

scott sanger
scott sanger 13 days ago

laws have been reduced to ink and paper......... not enforced means does not exist

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

There will never be legitimacy of the right in the eyes of the leftie media. They will demonize anyone or anything that isn't 100% in ideological lockstep with their agenda. We're past the time of worrying about how we'll be portrayed in media. We'll always be demonized no matter what we do. So it's time to stop worrying about what labels the media will use.

emt3843
emt3843 13 days ago

Rule of thumb on those shells; the size is almost directly related to the diameter of the explosion - 8" shell = 800ft in diameter explosion, including 800ft in the air when traditionally fired out of a mortar. Those not only burn, they will remove parts of your body if it's in the way. The chemicals involved are designed to burn until its gone. Water will not extinguish. Nasty stuff.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 14 days ago

BAD Popp where I live the Black Lunatic Menace scheduled a protest and 600 of them showed up. I'm guessing they were not counting on the 3,000 ARMED citizens that showed and made it crystal clear that we are NOT Seattle or Portland nor do we have any intention of becoming so. These ANTIFA / SJW , Black Lunatic Menace domestic terrorists are in the minority by far. They are very loud but definitely a minority.

ancientsea
ancientsea 14 days ago

I don't understand what the Protesters/Rioters platform is ! If it were some SJW core belief...what does looting, burning businesses, and window breaking have to do with that ??

JMV
JMV 13 days ago

I don't think they have a real platform. IMHO, they are just anarchists. They want to destroy society and any type of authority/control that there may be. Basically, they're just fucking shit up because someone else has what they don't, and it pisses them off that they don't have the testosterone to actually work to get what they want. A self-entitled generation of pussies.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 13 days ago

@JMV : That's literally what the situation is with those guys. The same type of losers that would complain and do nothing when I was at high school and college. Men [and loser women] with the SAME exact look to them are who I see on TV clips of the protesters. Spoon-fed, communist/anarchist beta-males that hate any type of good-looking, productive, or conservative people. Seriously, looks and envy have more to do with it than most people think! Just take a look at the left-wing, progressive people in the clips: they're the same ugly, low-IQ losers that are of inferior geneticsand they're angry about it. I'm not even kidding. The beta-male loser guys in my classes were very ardent 'fairness and uniformity for all, by force' type of political complainers. They want to take ANY advantage that we better-bred people have, and get rid of it forceably.

RoboCat
RoboCat 13 days ago

@JMV : They are not anarchists, they are leftists which is the opposite of an anarchist.

ancientsea
ancientsea 13 days ago

@JMV : I am not sure. From what I see there are many middle class and non college age white females. I think they are children trying to please some unknown concept of authority. What I see ''smacks'' of a lack of sensible maturity. A consequence, no doubt, of SAFE-SPACE and affluence. These people cancel us when its UP and will take us all down with them.

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

Watch these interviews and lectures of KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov. Once you do, you'll understand exactly what is happening and what the platform is: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/yur....i-bezmenov-all-inter

ancientsea
ancientsea 12 days ago

@John_Doe: I don't need a civic lesson from a boy. I STILL do not think that they are at all aware of any cogent platform.

John_Doe
John_Doe 12 days ago

Not sure what boy you're referring to. Yuri Bezmenov was in his 40s when he gave those lectures and interviews. But, hey, you don't want to learn what's behind all this, no skin off my nose. Especially as you're the one who started the thread wondering aloud what's behind all this.

jimbennett
jimbennett 12 days ago

@John_Doe: hey buddy, unfortunately it looks like we have some homos on this site.. ancient sea is calee4nyaboy's step father. his phone number.. 1-860-716-8314.. he gave it to me and begged me to call late late one night.. use caution like he is michael myers.. ..