CHINESE TOURISTS... [PART 2]

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 21 Nov 2020 / In Travel & Events

🎬 CHINESE TOURISTS... [PART 1] : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/chi....nese-tourists-part-1
▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Herecat
Herecat 5 days ago

this is why they need another cultural revolution. In fact they need one every decade or so. A Lot of "culture'".

Doggk
Doggk 5 days ago

They need to get rid of communism first of all !

Herecat
Herecat 1 day ago

@Doggk: they aren't gonna do it. you know it. I know it.

luluopa
luluopa 6 days ago

chineses muito parecido com brasileiros kkkkk

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 8 days ago

Wanna know who else supports the CCP? The Co-founder of BLM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17XmByp6N0Y

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 9 days ago

12:12 damn...that's some extra strong display of chinese patriotism/propaganda/nationalism/communism there....

Doggk
Doggk 9 days ago

That's why I added their waving flag and their national anthem instrumental ! To show their mindset in the most raw way ;-)

Pariah
Pariah 9 days ago

So this episode focused on the airport. Now you'll see the kind of hell I have to put up with on a daily basis while I was still working at the airport. Luckily, the tour guides helped disciplining the tourists, so they are more proper. But just like you can see here, the mainland Chinese tourists are the absolute worst. I don't know should I be considered fortunate due to my religious upbringing, everyday working at the airport is a practice of patience. And you can see how unruly these tourists really are, and if you ask if I ever feel the urge to punch to punch any of them in the face, I would say "Absolutely". In a way, I am happy about this pandemic, I don't have to go to work anymore & I don't have to put up with any Chinese tourists. But since you're already doing part 3 which is still about the airport, you'll also see the kind of things I have to deal with on a daily basis as well, except with no tour guides to keep them in line.

04:24-04:29 Looks like the translator messed up or omitted something out on purpose. She didn't only wondered if the Chinese were never taught manners. She also stated she has a Chinese ancestry but her Chinese ancestors still managed to teach her manners. A lot of cussing were simply left out in the translation as well. makes me wonder if the translator is incompetent or Chinese Biased.

And before someone will start defending the Chinese, i already made my disclaimer in the comments on part 1.

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 9 days ago

most of them are just a bunch of apes in human clothing. the problem is that they are used to them being screwed over by other people of the same chinese culture that it's an expected norm to be entitled and bratty. but in the airports where some are international, the chinese projects their own shitty ways onto other people.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 10 days ago

Singapore used to cull the Chinese every once in a while when they got rude and just start piling bodies up. That was a century ago now.

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

Interesting info I didn't know that !

finkster
finkster 10 days ago

wtf Is that at 13:22 ?????

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

You'll see it in the next episode ^^

finkster
finkster 10 days ago

I'm crying LOFL !

Councilof1
Councilof1 10 days ago

These are so cringe. No sense of personal space. It's disgusting behaviour all around. Not too long ago a Chinese tourist climbed over a safety fence at Niagara Falls to take a selfie. Well the idiot fell in the river. I wonder if they took a selfie on their way over the falls? The safety fence is there for a reason and it's not a joke.

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

Oh shit.. Yup you right about the fence ! I hope he survived because the Niagara falls are known to be wild ! I'll show similar events in the following episodes it's scandalous.. That's why I started this series, there's so much to show about the subject.. And not everyone is aware of this !

Councilof1
Councilof1 10 days ago

@Doggk: It was a woman and she didn't survive. I believe they found the body a few days later. It was probably in bad shape. I quit fishing that river after seeing a suicide float by. I don't need to see that when I'm fishing. It's sad how many people commit suicide in that river.

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

@Councilof1: Oh crap.. That's sad.. Yup I understand and the thing is that these fishes eat human flesh too so.. I wouldn't either ! Suicide is a big problem in this world !