CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN ?.. [ PART 3 ] - (THAILAND)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 01 Jan 2022 / In Entertainment

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Pariah
Pariah 15 days ago

I'm sick as a dog, so I got 11/16. My trapdar seems to be broken when I'm sick, huh? Or I don't know, the fact you sneaked in above average-looking northeastern Thai girls were probably my saving grace? I don't really know, this 1 is harder & easier at the same time comparing to the previous vid.

Have you heard any expats or your Thai friends talking about how rhinoplasty is a booming industry in the northeast? Even that, I'll still stand by my old stance of let's teach MGTOWs how to spot real hotties than some ugly Thai girls who works or hangs out in night clubs, trying to wallet leech you because they think you are a white buffalo.

Eggy_Noggy
Eggy_Noggy 19 days ago

nah. If you actually step foot in Thailand, its easier to spot them. But the Bargirls out-number them. bar girls are EVERYWHERE! Lots of old white men throwing money at em too.

Think or Die
Think or Die 19 days ago

thanks! I was going to scratch Thailand off of the retirement list.

Eggy_Noggy
Eggy_Noggy 18 days ago

@Think or Die: You're welcome. I honestly cant blame the old men who do this. After you've dealt with western women with their overly inflated sense of self, bar-girls might seem like one last slice of heaven before death.

Generationless
Generationless 20 days ago

Here we go again. I was 10 right with 6 wrong this time. Of the 6 I got wrong, 4 were women that better be good wives or will have a tough life. The 2 ladyboys I got wrong were #5 and #15, so if you will excuse me, I am now going to go out and shoot myself.

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 19 days ago

Because last time we got a little video of them, and not just a glamour shot.

Generationless
Generationless 19 days ago

@RedPillSatori: Was thinking the same thing. Even heard a voice or two.