Responsive image

Up next


Call Of Duty Woke MELTDOWN As GIANT Streamer Nicmercs Endorses Trump & Mocks Leftists

17 Views
Published on 12 Jun 2024 / In Entertainment

This news is totally insane

Show more
Responsive image

Log in to comment

CircuitDoc1
CircuitDoc1 1 month ago

The 1% have taken over. The other 99% are just living their life and really don't care about the trans peoples choices UNTIL, they start molesting children, costing me money or using their handicap to take advantage of others. Be gay or don't be gay, I don't care, just stay out of my life.

   0    0
Show more

0

Up next