BOY COULDN'T TAKE THE BULLSHIT OF HIS FEMALE TEACHER ANYMORE... (AFRICA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 04 Aug 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

sixe556
sixe556 21 days ago

man knew once he got home he'll get beat and still did it

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

Reminds me of a very liberal sub taking over for a civics teacher who was in a car accident. My report was on my grandfather who survived germany as a pow after reading my essay the sub said go to the nurses office for a week they would not allow me to do my report. The school system boys are always down played by these feminists i toured my nieces school and on the walls i had seen all these pro feminist woman/girl posters its all one sided rainbow flags and pictures allover.

abderrahmane
abderrahmane 2 months ago

something similiar to this happend to me but instead of me leaving i got kicked out she was a geoagraphy/history teacher and she kicked me in the first class the first CLASS my nigga, and then i never eneterd her class ever again, i got a d or something but yeah man mgtow goes beyond sexual relationships, it applies to all aspects of life even in education or career you have to go your own way, don't take bs from no one.

smileyman
smileyman 2 months ago

epic round of aplause

nknarula
nknarula 2 months ago

Give that young man a scholarship!

Necatoramericanus
Necatoramericanus 2 months ago

mad dog!!

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 2 months ago

A young Tyrone in the making. Like how he went out of his way to dump the recycling bin on her & kick down the fire extinguisher! Major props kid!!!

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I think he had enough. Little guy was in full no fucks given mode.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Good Lad! i have to admit even though i shouldn't I guess, but I did this in school a few times! lol! Either walking out of class or going home at breaktime.