Beta Male Made Me Sick Today

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Published on 16 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

The best way to support me and mgtow.tv is to download The Brave Browser and use it. Brave is totally free and very similar to Chrome but with better focus on your privacy.

Watch me and everyone else on:

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 4 days ago

Beta males are just brain dead and can't see beyond the moment just like a chick.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 4 days ago

There is a group called Qanon that pretty much sums up the whole Zionist conspiracy being tied to Democrats; although, not specifically. Celebrities, politicians, pedophiles, etc. on the Democrat side are against Trump or something like that.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

AHAHAHA Killed by a Squirrel!

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 4 days ago

Squirrels were a LOT bigger back then.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 4 days ago

@wildcat4mation: How big did squirrels used to get back then?

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 3 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: Idk..if I had to use a wolly mammoth's proportion to the elephant. O_O

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

Beta male life styles doesn't infant penis skinning turn you on?

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 4 days ago

You mean male circumcision? Dude, girls look down on men who do not have that done. How sick is that?! Meanwhile, it is OFFENSIVE if females get circumcised!

Wolf178
Wolf178 4 days ago

Yeah circumcision is only done for female preference. I'm glad it was done as a baby. This woman I knew was telling a story about a guy that was trying to get with her and she was disgusted by it. The simp got it circumcised to try to please her and of course she laughed at how pathetic a move that was. I could only think of the pain dude put him through. If you use your eyes and ears more than your mouth you can pick up on how devolved women are and this was in 2003

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

@wildcat4mation: Incorrect. Females prefer men with penises. Sex is more comfortable and they reach orgasm easier and more frequently. In the case of America, Jews and Muslims the women have no experience with intact men thus they can't have a valid opinion. VALID opinion....yes that's correct.

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

@Wolf178: Incorrect. Infant penis skinning is done to destroy sex for males AND females by removing all the SEXUAL nerve endings in the penises. You're glad you had 80% of your surface penile tissue and all the sexual nerve endings cut off because you can attract women whom you objectively can't enjoy nearly as much? A grown man can get anesthesia and pain relief. A baby can't which causes permanent damage to the brain and nervous system not that a grown man would do it anyway so your incorrect opinion about pain is both invalid and irrelevant.

Wolf178
Wolf178 4 days ago

@toxicmasculinity: The point of my post was that a man did this to please a woman he wanted to get with and she was telling her friends about how pathetic he was. How do you think that guy felt after doing this to win a woman and she didn't want him back.

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

@Wolf178: If I take this story to be true then it's still irrelevant to the issue as it's always done to infants WHO CANNOT NOR WOULD CONSENT nor does it change that you were objectively wrong on all accounts. How do you enjoy the fact that all the nerve endings in your penis were cut out?

Wolf178
Wolf178 4 days ago

@toxicmasculinity: I guess it's the fact that I see to more in the world other than getting my dick wet. Body mutilation is just wrong on all accounts, I've broken my foot, fallen thru my deck and damaged the nerves in my left thigh, and damaged my shoulder. For me It doesn't matter. And for the story hopefully it was a lie, I just overhead them talking. It was a call center job I had in 2001.

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

@Wolf178: Why would you need your dick to get wet? Why wouldn't it already be wet and moist? Is it okay to cut a babies arms off because their is more to life then writing and playing baseball? Sex is objectively the point of life and is so important you had your sexuality cut out of you by america.

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 4 days ago

@Wolf178: Also you can never have real sex so is it a wonder why it's not important to you? But answer the actual fundamental moral question. Is it okay to cut out a males sexuality and if not what does that make your parents and society then?

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 3 days ago

@toxicmasculinity: "Incorrect. Females prefer men with penises." Where did I state that men did not have penises? Well actually some men do not, but that is for another topic.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 3 days ago

@Wolf178: Yeah, that gal was trying to manipulate him. She never wanted him in the first place regardless of whether or not he had it done. But the good thing is, he suffered losing her (not the suffering that came after it like #metoo or divorce rape. He better feel thankful. He was a beta and simped and now he is just a beta. Natural selection SAVED him.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 3 days ago

@Wolf178: "Body mutilation is just wrong on all accounts." Agreed!

toxicmasculinity
toxicmasculinity 2 days ago

@wildcat4mation: I quote "You mean male circumcision? Dude, girls look down on men who do not have that done." Incorrect. Females prefer males with penises. A penis is what every male is born with. A penis minus 80% of the surface tissue is not a penis.

NotchLion
NotchLion 4 days ago

The modern Fefail is a Product of Sex and the City

anonamoose
anonamoose 4 days ago

I love story time with Amar.
How ironic, one of the ads on this page was for engagement rings.

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 4 days ago

Straight on.._you Can't hide the truth!!!