ATTACKING STAFF BECAUSE YOUR FLIGHT HAS BEEN DELAYED.. (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 06 Apr 2021 / In Travel & Events

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

sauger1001
sauger1001 6 days ago

Well, I'm a black man (HE BLACK! JLP), so I guess they'll be looking at me more closely. Oh wait! They're doing that already. LMAO! Bet these BT 1000s (Tommy Sotomayor) won't spend a day in jail. Now me? The judge would probably throw the book at me, and rightfully so. If my father was alive (and I was still a kid), he'd probably whip my ass AFTER I got released from jail. That's why... I'm not in jail today, and STILL single. LMAO!

xxhellrazorxx911
xxhellrazorxx911 6 days ago

i hate these people to the core. these porch monkey niggers seriousely are a problem. they are not victims to anything. when are we going to take this shit seriouse.

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 days ago

"Rise of the Feminator" - Model 2021 prototype - Test result - FAILURE!

sauger1001
sauger1001 6 days ago

Newsflash! Every model was a failure. LMAO!

DruidVW
DruidVW 6 days ago

"Our greatest strength"

cth96190
cth96190 6 days ago

Blacks being black.

Doggk
Doggk 6 days ago

There's a difference between blacks and niggas.. The blacks are wise, smart and responsible people, the niggas are the fools you've seen in the video throwing stuff at the employees and trying to fight with them, over a delayed flight.. They are the ones who destroy the entire community, the reputation of the race and everything else..

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 6 days ago

@Doggk: The difference is easy to see. What causes this difference? If you ask me, it's accountability. The blacks have been held accountable for their actions at some point & have learned responsibility. These BTs have apparently not.

sauger1001
sauger1001 6 days ago

@UnwillingVillian: Yep. It STILL starts at home. That's why you couldn't pay me to DATE, much less smash, a child of a hoodrat single mother.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 6 days ago

There Hood rats This is why people don't respect black people . I have played music with and have a few black friends and they don't act like this . Can't fix stupid I guess

Doggk
Doggk 6 days ago

People don't respect blacks people because most of the time they associate them with the niggas who fuck up everything around them include their own race, everywhere they go.. People judge quickly with stereotypes, most of us don't look further than that... But once you've seen the difference between the low IQ's and high IQ's of every race you'll understand that most people are short minded because they're stuck in their stereotypes.. In French we have a saying which says: "l'habit ne fait pas le moine". translation: "the clothes don't make the man (monk) "...

sauger1001
sauger1001 6 days ago

@Doggk: As Leykis, as well as my late father, and the Marines told me: Respect is earned, never given.