Are all women MENTALLY INSANE -A woman's view!

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 12 Jun 2021 / In Film & Animation

Before somer of you guy's blank this post, have a listen? In the name of fairness as I'm a MAN and we understand fairness, this was worth some effort?

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 2 months ago

I don't really know how we can solve the problem, because the problem is rooted in the money system, which is electronic, and controlled by the US Government.

SOLID MGTOW MONK
SOLID MGTOW MONK 2 months ago

Women hadn't realized the train had already left the tracks and throttled wide open. Isaiah 4:1 In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

She had a few good ones I saw a few years back, around the time she was posting I suppose, but that was also around the time I stopped going to youtube, so I only saw those few. Does she have a bunch now? She does blame men a few times, a couple of fair ones, but also a couple she had just explained, that weren't. Kinda contradicted herself a little.

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

Well she just summed up all that's wrong with this delusional hoes and misandric laws that have been approved throughout the last years... Gladly enough divine intervention will take over at the right moment.
Probably we won't even be alive to see it but the anti men agenda keeps being pushed... Let's see what happens as soon as society declines and the grand solar minimum of 2025 sets in...

I'm going to play the gender fluid card as soon as it favours me.
I don't give a fuck.
Adapt and overcome.
That's what we should all do.
But no injections.

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

I believe that's a rhetorical question ✌️

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I think this video has the quickest number of comment replies Of all I've posted to date? LOL!

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

@mrghoster: A new personal best.

BornMGTOWHatedByAll
BornMGTOWHatedByAll 2 months ago

"... And men are stupid enough to let this happen." Blame yourself. No one else to blame but women. They're literally the cause of everything bad in life. I've studied this out. Both male (males that act like women) and female women. Real "Men" do not act this way.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I thought it may gain some interest, she does blame MEN twice but at least she has an idea of what is wrong (that is THEY the fefails are wrong)? It is the women she should be talking this to?

SIGMA78
SIGMA78 2 months ago

Not really...They are actually much worse than we’ve imagined.