Anonymous Message to Black Lives Matter

Published on 02 Sep 2020 / In News & Politics

Taken and made on 6/8/2020. My pissed off ranting protest video at the terrorist Nazi organization BLM. In memory of Mr. raccoon and the good people that were murdered by these BLM nazi thugs(I name the raccoon Clyde) may you all rest in peace and you will all get the justice you deserve. #AnimalLivesMatter #GoodLivesMatter

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 3 months ago

Great video. The poster and Guy Fawkes mask a nice touch

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Thanks man. Did this video couple months ago when the stupid riots happened in Minneapolis.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 3 months ago

Actually BLM are COMMUNISTS

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

They are Nazis. Anyone with the low IQ/destructive mentality of causing harm and death in mass arms is a Nazi and that's them.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Communism and government don't go together. Authoritarian-communism is an oxymoron always was, its really just Stalenism which is a branch of Hiterlism.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 3 months ago

Dear BLM, we are coming for you.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 3 months ago

I like the way you think. That’s a good idea.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Yeah I was extremely angry about the Minneapolis riots at the time it happened so use creativity to tastelessly yet truthfully go after them.

meatbag24
meatbag24 3 months ago

agreed fuck em

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Let's fuck their shit up too lol. Let's pretend to be with BLM then turn on them like wild animals against those fucking inbreds.

meatbag24
meatbag24 3 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: hell yeah

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

is this really you in the video? i thought you were an older dude.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Yes this is me and no I'm not old at all, not yet hehe.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: to me old is like 50s or 60s but i'm currently 34 maybe i'm old to you lol

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: I'm 31 but don't look 31. I look younger.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: same here lol. most ppl think i'm in my early 20s, because i still have all my hair and my facial hair doesn't really grow that quickly. i felt sorry for some dudes in my high school back in the day, guy's only 16 years of age growing full beards and loosing all their hair on their head.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: We take care of ourselves so we maintain our youth.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

damn some sites are broken.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Its all good.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: oh well, i couldn't find the meme, i just wanted to share some cheap laughs with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8199Sbg_M

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Sentient_Of_Truth: LMFAO!!! Gamerpoop knows classic comedy.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 3 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth & @BlackPilledBeltMonkkido Same for me guys, I’m 18 and recently last morning a cop in wayne MI was killed I guess by Brainwashed.Lunatic.Marxists and perhaps Socialistic.Junkerd.Wackos

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Shadow Monk: They kill good cops, that's what they always do.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Shadow Monk: They never go after the bad ones, they go after the good cops that adhere and uphold natural law/natural order because they want chaos.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Shadow Monk: Let's not forget that the democrats started the KKK, drug war, war on travel, war on prostitution, war on guns, war on the poor, and war on free speech.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

BLM
Burn. Loot. Murder.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Yes they are a terrorist organization. Where I'm at there is a lot of arrest warrants for all the Burning Looting Murderers.